Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FREE IT. Software Unlock iPhone 1.1.2 OTB and 1.1.3 OTB! (yes the 4.6 bootloader)

Thank you for the confirmation and apologize for posting in the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hubriz70 View Post
    Maybe if more of us had it someone can help you...could someone please upload it to rapidshare or something PLEASE!!!!
    you guys should really just donate something.. $1 $2 $5 $20 anything. you arent losing that much..

Quote Originally Posted by rctong View Post
    If anyone has a 1.1.2 which has the latest 1.1.3 firmware and 4.6 bootloader and wants to get it working, this is how I did it:

(used a mixture of guides from previous posts....so thanks goes to everyone really!)

1) Used /forums/showthread.php?t=27601 to get to 1.1.2 jailbroken.
    2) Opened Instller 1.1.2 and installed OpenSSH, Term-vt100 and BSD subsystem (optional i think)
    3) Connected via WiFi to iPhone using WinSCP
    4) Copied all the files (gunlock, ICE04.02.13_G.fls and secpac) to /usr/bin and set permissions to 775 (just go to properties and enter 0775 in the box)
    5) Switched on AIRPLANE MODE!!!
    6) Opened terminal on iphone and entered the following (note spaces!!)
    cd /

cd /usr/bin

chmod +x gunlock

chmod +x gunlock.c

chmod +x ICE04.02.13_G.fls

chmod +x secpac

launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls

launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

7) restart iphone
    8) switch on wifi and upload all files from (http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elit...l.zip&can=2&q=) using winscp
    9) make a note of where you uploaded them
    10) switch on AIRPLANE MODE and load terminal on iphone again
    11) enter following

cd /
    chmod -x bricktool
    ./bricktool (or wherever you put it!)

DONE

Hope this helps!

UPDATE: just used devteams official 1.1.3 upgrader via installer app and it works straight off!
    has anyone had any success with the new software hacks?
    Last edited by c0h deuce; 02-10-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys,
    I am repeating my question. If you have successfully unlocked your iphone, please answer it. This is really important for me:

I am just wondering whether applying the unlocking will reset imei as previous software unlock methods? Or are there any functionalities lost with this update (such as wireles etc.)

And even more important, is this operation reversible? I mean can I virginize baseband after applying this unlock?

Thank you...

I just bought the 16GB and when I put it to retored mode and tried to intall 1.1.1 it times me out and give's me an error message "1".. U have any means of idea I can deal with this?

I just bought the 16GB and when I put it to retored mode and tried to intall 1.1.1 it times me out and give's me an error message "1".. U have any means of idea I can deal with this?

Last edited by jayreal; 02-10-2008 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by asurf View Post

I started out with OTB 1.1.3 Firmware with BootLoader 4.6 and 4.03.13g Baseband.

1. iPhone in DFU mode and Downgrade to 1.1.1 Firmware with iTunes.
    2. *#307# ... [prefs:/1f] + [http://jailbreakme.com] to Jailbreak
    3. Use Installer App to install BSD, OpenSSH, Term-vt100
    *4. InstallerApp to install GHot GUNLOCK Script
    *5. InstallerApp to install G-Unlock 1.1.2-1.1.3 update
    (step 4 & 5 is done while in firmware 1.1.1 and will unlock your phone)
    6. InstallerApp to install OktoPrep 1.1.2 Update
    7. iPhone in DFU mode and UPDATE to 1.1.2 Firmware
    8. Java tool to Jailbreak 1.1.2 (15min process) ... good chance to send a donation to Georgie and sho some gratitude.
    9. InstallerApp to install BSD, OpenSSH
    10. InstallerApp to install Official 1.1.3 DevTeam Update (Thank You DevTeam for this, I guess.) this process will take another 30-45min depending on your internet connection/speed but again, this is a great opportunity to sho George some gratitude! $ Please...keep his genius mind compensated so that he can continue to be with us here on ModMyI.

So, in less than 2hrs and 10 easy steps, My brand new iPhone that started OTB 1.1.3 is now an unlocked 1.1.3 all thanks to Mr. George! THANK YOU MAN! Keep up the good work! We'll keep donating

Note: Do not use AnySim...it is no good with BL4.6 and BB 4.03.13g. George has been trying to warn us for days. Follow his instructions. He is a genius! If he tells u to jump off a cliff while you wait for your iphone to get unbricked, do it! There must be a good reason for it jk

The same method worked for my OTB 1.1.2 Firmware with BootLoader 4.6 and 4.02.13g Baseband. In fact you can combine steps 4 and 5 by running a single app called "1.1.2-1.1.3 unlock" I can't remember its exact name (no ghot or g-unlock in app name) but the process ran flawless.

My imei didn't change. and wireless works. No problem... Thanks to contributors and assurf

I can confirm this WORKS perfectly!

I had my phone upgrade from 1.1.2 OTB to 1.1.3 running with NextSim II.

Installed the Geohot package from either iClarified (check the source section) or installer.

Pop in a Virgin prepaid simcard (was running on Optus) and it works, although i can't call (no credit) - btw, im in Australia

NOte; i'm not sure whether you MUST install iWorld before upgrading to 1.1.3 or not but it doesn't crash.

Love it! Thanks Geohot

Just wanted to report a success. I have a 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 phone. I downgraded to 1.1.1, did the jailbreak, oktoprep and back to 1.1.2. After 1.1.2 I did the offical upgrade to 1.1.3. I had been using a stealthsim the whole time with no problems but wanted to be able to remove it without worrying about it. I found the tutorial on hackthatphone.com and followed it. VERY simple. Went into the installer, downloaded the script, ran it in terminal. No further downgrading or anything was required. It worked from upgraded 1.1.3 on my 1.1.2 OTB phone. Just thought I'd let everyone know if anyone was wondering. Very simple to use. After I ran the script I reset the phone, pulled the stealthsim and put in my simcard without the stealthsim, no problems at all!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rctong View Post
    If anyone has a 1.1.2 which has the latest 1.1.3 firmware and 4.6 bootloader and wants to get it working, this is how I did it:

(used a mixture of guides from previous posts....so thanks goes to everyone really!)

1) Used /forums/showthread.php?t=27601 to get to 1.1.2 jailbroken.
    2) Opened Instller 1.1.2 and installed OpenSSH, Term-vt100 and BSD subsystem (optional i think)
    3) Connected via WiFi to iPhone using WinSCP
    4) Copied all the files (gunlock, ICE04.02.13_G.fls and secpac) to /usr/bin and set permissions to 775 (just go to properties and enter 0775 in the box)
    5) Switched on AIRPLANE MODE!!!
    6) Opened terminal on iphone and entered the following (note spaces!!)
    cd /

cd /usr/bin

chmod +x gunlock

chmod +x gunlock.c

chmod +x ICE04.02.13_G.fls

chmod +x secpac

launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls

launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

7) restart iphone
    8) switch on wifi and upload all files from (http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elit...l.zip&can=2&q=) using winscp
    9) make a note of where you uploaded them
    10) switch on AIRPLANE MODE and load terminal on iphone again
    11) enter following

cd /
    chmod -x bricktool
    ./bricktool (or wherever you put it!)

DONE

Hope this helps!

UPDATE: just used devteams official 1.1.3 upgrader via installer app and it works straight off!

Quote Originally Posted by asurf View Post
    GeorgeG, You are the man! Thank You sooo much for your sleepless nights and relentless hacks. I know that people with a conscience will all donate at least a bit of monetary gratitude for your hard work. Man, I can't believe how user-friendly this hack was...you must have put in a lot of time. Thank You for that!

Here's my success story (for nubies who are curious). G-Hotz is definitely the real deal Hollyfield!

I started out with OTB 1.1.3 Firmware with BootLoader 4.6 and 4.03.13g Baseband.

1. iPhone in DFU mode and Downgrade to 1.1.1 Firmware with iTunes.
    2. *#307# ... [prefs:/1f] + [http://jailbreakme.com] to Jailbreak
    3. Use Installer App to install BSD, OpenSSH, Term-vt100
    *4. InstallerApp to install GHot GUNLOCK Script
    *5. InstallerApp to install G-Unlock 1.1.2-1.1.3 update
    (step 4 & 5 is done while in firmware 1.1.1 and will unlock your phone)
    6. InstallerApp to install OktoPrep 1.1.2 Update
    7. iPhone in DFU mode and UPDATE to 1.1.2 Firmware
    8. Java tool to Jailbreak 1.1.2 (15min process) ... good chance to send a donation to Georgie and sho some gratitude.
    9. InstallerApp to install BSD, OpenSSH
    10. InstallerApp to install Official 1.1.3 DevTeam Update (Thank You DevTeam for this, I guess.) this process will take another 30-45min depending on your internet connection/speed but again, this is a great opportunity to sho George some gratitude! $ Please...keep his genius mind compensated so that he can continue to be with us here on ModMyI.
    Are these complicated methods really neccessary? I was just going to follow this tutorial http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=649

But it dosnt say anywhere about downgrading or anying...
    I am currently on 1.1.2 jailbreak with turbosim. As i see it in this method, all i have to do is set it to auto lock --> never then install that package on installer by iClarified... and thats it...

so any1 tried this? is there any reason is shouldnt work?

thanks

Hey guys,
    I don't know if you guys unlock OTB 1.1.2 or not or accidently upgrade your iphone.
    I did and i can unlock my iphone by doing instruction from this website and now i can use my t-mobile. I think your guys can follow this step and has the phone to work.
    Thanks for these guys from this web they're great.. I hope your guys can unlock it as well.
    http://iphone.unlock.no/OTB112unlock.htm
    http://iphone.unlock.no/OTB112unlock.htm

I unlocked my 1.1.2 otb from installer.
    u need to downgrade to 1.1.1 run the gunlock oneclick
    after this u dont have signal
    upgrade back to 1.1.2 and u get the signal

anyone else did the same?

i dont know if i should update to 1.1.3
    if anyone did please let me know if its ok
    thanks to George for his hard work

Yes It works perfect for me on my 1.1.2 OTB 50 th week. Thanks.
    I have tested all the SIMs
    It is really difficult to type in VT but finally gives hapiness onur face when ur iphone works fine.

Default Quick Question
    i have a 1.1.2 oob wich i have jailbroken and and updated to the devs 1.1.3 update using a turbosim, my question is can i do the software unlock now or do i have to downgrade my firmware to 1.0.2 up to 1.1.2?
    Last edited by xeronex; 02-11-2008 at 09:54 AM.

Thumbs up NeXT SiM 1.1.2/1.1.3 OTB Unlock
    Ok Guys I was using Next Sim on a 1.1.2 OTB with BL 4.6. I had the phone upgraded all the way 1.1.3 with Official 1.1.3 Upgrader. and all I did was intall 1.1.2/1.1.3 OTB Unlock from installer and wala it worked great every thing works, edge, wifi,. no need to downgrade to 1.1.1 and then upgrade all the way back up to 1.1.3.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lecherousa For This Useful Post:

xeronex (02-11-2008)

does the next sim require you to put any software on the iphone to work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone krUnIzZlE3's Avatar
    Thanks

So, this WILL work on 1.1.3 ? straight from the box? because it says 1.1.2 so im worried.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ifini View Post
    Guys

Sorry noob question here

Does 112 OTB have the same bootloader as 113 OTB? Is the bootloader the same for 113 OTB 16GB iPhone?

Dont want to end up with a 16 GB iphone which cannot be unlocked should I buy one

Thanks
    Yep, same bootloader. Different baseband.
    You can unlock the new 16gb iPhones

For the jailbreak:

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=455

For the sim unlock:

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=649

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So... I successfully unlocked my phone with gunlock while on 1.1.1. Is there any way I can get to 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 and keep the Installer.app?

Wonderfull, all credit for Geohost, keep up the good work. Just now I have unlocked my 112 OTB Jailbreak, I am ready now for the 113 Update and jailbreak with ZIPHONE

This absolutely 100% works fine. I tested and I am currently on 1.1.3 with no glitches or anything. Everything works great, thanks Ghotz

ok quick question i ran the unlock everything is fine but i want to restore now is it safe to restore (ran unlock from iClarified) thanks in advance

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast