Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To: Add your Hotmail a/c in Maill app

@peachy:
    Thank you so much!
    Also will viewing the email in gmail automatically make the email in hotmail viewed as well? I want to keep a version save on hotmail as well.
    Last edited by tallshorty; 08-31-2008 at 12:00 PM.

i am getting a message saying my "smpt...." password or username is wrong.... but they are both right....

Thanks

In your account settings go to advanced, in Incoming settings, turn OFF Use SSL, after a minute or so it should load your mail.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I tried the instructions above and it still says that I can not forward to yahoo. It says I have to send it to msn, hotmail accounts. Any help would be great thanks.

Hello, I was able to view all my e-mail from my hotmail account, the thing is, when I try to respond to one of them, it won't let me send out e-mail.

I tried enabling smtp.hotmail or whatever it was, and I even turned on the Rogers one (my carrier) but still, it would not send mail

Did anyone get this working, both receiving and sending hotmail e-mail. If so, can someone teach me?

Thanks

hey peachy wow thanks man, but the thing is that hotmail keeps telling me that i can only forward to @hotmail.com live.com or msn.com accounts and not my @gmail.com

what can i do about it ? thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    tbh not really sure, I followed the instructions i posted and have forwarding and sending from my gmail account working fine. All i can suggest is to go back throught the mobile alerts sign up again,making sure to turn off the alerts asap and it should let you forward to other accounts than hotmail,live or msn.

If that doesnt work its possible they might have realised the work around, I will try setting up new hotmail account 2mos and test its still working and post my results asap

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456