Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AnySIM 1.1.3 is out - unlock 1.1.3 iPhone's

Quote Originally Posted by canadoc View Post
    This is how you reflash your baseband so if you are already JB on 1.1.3 with 1.1.2. baseband you no longer have to upgrade to 1.1.3 then downgrade to 1.1.1 then JB to 1.1.2 and then JB to 1.1.3 again:

For those like me who are happy with a working dev team 1.1.3 Jb phone and don't feeling going up to 1.1.3 for the new baseband and back down to 1.1.1 and then to 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 all over and losing all the stuff on their phone again there is an easier quicker way...........

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/89514566/reflash.zip.html I have created a folder with the files needed to go from 1.1.2 baseband to 1.1.3 baseband. Here you can find bbupdater, ieraser the 1.1.2 seczone and the 1.1.3 fls and eep files.

Download and unzip the folder.
    SSH the folder onto your phone.

Install ulctl and vt 100 apps from installer (note vt 100 needs some permissions changes since 1.1.3 and likely won't work. However if add this repo- http://www.trejan.com/irepo there is a fix in installer)

Run ulctl and unload the apple commcenter plist

in terminal(vt 100 downloaded from installer) on iphone login (password is alpine) at prompt type:
    cd /
    cd reflash
    chmod 777 *
    ./ieraser
    ./bbupdater -f *fls -e *eep
    then check to make sure bl and baseband is correct using:
    bbupdater -v
    if ok, then type:
    reboot

You now have the new baseband and are still in the dev team 1.1.3 jb.

You can now remove that file called reflash if you want to.

Now you can install anysim 1.1.3 from iclarified repository. Run Anysim 1.3 after putting phone into Airplane mode .

Voila 1.1.3 unlocked baseband
    thanks for these instructions. I wanted to know if this method also works on phones jailbroken using nate's method? Kindly let me know.

I was just playing with ya. I am here to help not get into any childish credit war that seems to be plaguing the Dev team iphone elite people fracturing a group that would otherwise be more productive.

I just got fedup of having to have gone down and back up to the 113 soft upgrade 3+ times either due to switching from Nates to Dev team , then some Dev team glitches forcing me to redo it with the latest upgrade pack from them.
    To do it again for sake of the baseband would have killed me!
    SO I scoured and found out how others have baseband flashed and tried to put together the files and the instructions for those in my situation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canadoc For This Useful Post:

rrsodl (02-06-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i have the same problem
    any help would be apprecited
    thanks in advanced
    Well you coukd do a restore to 111. Then do the jailbreak.(jailbreakme.com)
    Then you could go do the 112 upgrade
    then the jailbreak there are both windows and mac versions.
    then from installer you can run the dev team 113 upgrade.

From there u will be locked and jailbroken on 113. Then run the anysim 113 that is in the iclarified.com repository.
    then u are good to go.

iclarified.com has great tutorials for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kylerw View Post
    How do I make sure it was reloaded or do it manually? I've finished through the AnySIM now and have the same results!
    the same app ulctl if there is a plist unloaded will show it in red

Quote Originally Posted by vomer View Post
    thanks for these instructions. I wanted to know if this method also works on phones jailbroken using nate's method? Kindly let me know.
    Yes the baseband reflas to 113 does nothing to the phone firmware. I tis only for the modem firmware which is called the baseband.
    Last edited by canadoc; 02-05-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to canadoc For This Useful Post:

kylerw (02-05-2008)

Canadoc - Thank you VERY VERY much for you help... Out of curiosity I ran AnySIM again and once it finished my service reappeared oddly enough!

Must not have finished correctly the first time through... Oh, well - got it working now!

Thanks again!

Well you coukd do a restore to 111. Then do the jailbreak.(jailbreakme.com)
    Then you could go do the 112 upgrade
    then the jailbreak there are both windows and mac versions.
    then from installer you can run the dev team 113 upgrade.

From there u will be locked and jailbroken on 113. Then run the anysim 113 that is in the iclarified.com repository.
    then u are good to go.

iclarified.com has great tutorials for you.
    Ive tried that and i still get error (1) in itunes

any other sugestions??

In my experience, you usually will need to run INdependence for it to activate the phone and allow you to finish the process

i also get the same (error1) message itunes wont let me restore to an older version does it matter what itunes you have, does any1 know????

Quote Originally Posted by ryan christopher View Post
    If you are already on 1.1.3 soft upgraded then this is how you upgrade the baseband.
    I have officially test this and it worked 100%.

go to http://george.zjlotto.com/
    at the top of the screen click where it says "pull" and click "secpacks" and download the 1.1.2 secpack.

then go back to the homepage.
    scroll down to where it says "Various Baseband FLS/EEP Files"
    download the files "ICE04.03.13_G.fls" and "ICE04.03.13_G.eep"

then scroll down to where it say "Baseband 04.03.13_G Secpack"
    download "BBupdater" and "ieraser"

then ssh into your phone and put the new anysim under your applications folder.
    then go to your "/" folder and make a new folder named "reflash"
    put all of the files i told you to download in the reflash folder.

then go to installer and download "ulctl" and "Term-vt 100 apps from installer.
    then download "SUID Lib Fix" and "Term-vt1000 SUID Fix"

run ulctl and click the apple commcenter plist and click upload
    close ulctl and run terminal and put in your password for ssh and type the following commands:

cd /
    cd reflash
    chmod 777 *
    ./ieraser
    ./bbupdater -f *fls -e *eep

(let the phone do its thing before you enter the next line)

then after your done type
    reboot

once your phone reboots go to settings, general and make sure auto lock is set to never.

put your phone in airplane mode and run anysim, after it is done you can turn off airplane mode and you are now at the 1.1.3 baseband

you can then ssh into your phone and delete the "reflash" folder.

hey guys i followed this method right up to the part where you enter reboot.. i tried to reboot but it said there is no command or something like that. i hard reset my phone and now whenever i turn it on it shows the phone connect to intunes symbol. any1 care to help ? should i restore back to 1.1.1? thanks for help

Quote Originally Posted by pacman126 View Post
    i also get the same (error1) message itunes wont let me restore to an older version does it matter what itunes you have, does any1 know????
    I have the same problem. Somebody help! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by kylerw View Post
    Canadoc - Thank you VERY VERY much for you help... Out of curiosity I ran AnySIM again and once it finished my service reappeared oddly enough!

Must not have finished correctly the first time through... Oh, well - got it working now!

Thanks again!

glad it worked!!!!
    Also for anyone doing this make sure you set autolock to never in your phone settings. Would hate the phone going into stdby during an important process like this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does any one know if iPhoneSIMFree unlock method stays unlocked during the upgrade?? Cause I will do iClearify, but I would not mind not having to run anySIM if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ive tried that and i still get error (1) in itunes

any other sugestions??
    at what stage do you get the error? often at that point you need a separate program to get it out of the DFU mode with the error.

ibrikr on pc or independence on mac should knock you out of that mode and then u can continue with the jailbreak.....

at what stage do you get the error? often at that point you need a separate program to get it out of the DFU mode with the error.

ibrikr on pc or independence on mac should knock you out of that mode and then u can continue with the jailbreak.....
    Right after it finishes extracting the firmware

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Default otb 1.1.2
    Ok I just need to clarify something, I have 2 iphones there both otb 1.1.2 one is still running 1.1.2 with 04.02.13_G and the other is running 1.1.3 04.03.13_G that got accidently upgraded by my brother, is it possibly for this version of anysim to work on eithr of our phones or is that a big no no
    www.ccbahamas.co.nr

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    Does any one know if iPhoneSIMFree unlock method stays unlocked during the upgrade?? Cause I will do iClearify, but I would not mind not having to run anySIM if possible.
    Just to Clarify, pun intended, iclarified is a website that hosts the ttorials for the upgrades. I tis also hosting ANysim 1.3 on its installer.

The IPSF method is claimed to be resistant to future firmware updates. As of moment, however it still has some bugs/ workarounds needed.

It wont allow you to pinlock your phone. Some versions are causing some audio issues that require you to play a ringtone or something to bring audio levels back to normal first. they require an extra app to be installed called signal.app. This is run on bootup of phone otherwise the phone wont work because the phone relocks on shutdown or simremoval.

Also if there are issues, it is a much harder unlock to reverse if need be.

AnySim while not permanent on future itunes upgrades per se is easy has no issues at momentis easy to install and when the time comes and a better unlock might become available it is much easier to revert to std baseband.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

not a fat chance; and today is Fat Tuesday. lol...I am sorry.

I understand that. But what if my SIM unlock stays, should I still run anySIM to be safe?? Or am I screwed cause I used iPSF back at 1.0.2

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast