Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AnySIM 1.1.3 is out - unlock 1.1.3 iPhone's

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canadoc View Post
    Well you coukd do a restore to 111. Then do the jailbreak.(jailbreakme.com)
    Then you could go do the 112 upgrade
    then the jailbreak there are both windows and mac versions.
    then from installer you can run the dev team 113 upgrade.

From there u will be locked and jailbroken on 113. Then run the anysim 113 that is in the iclarified.com repository.
    then u are good to go.

iclarified.com has great tutorials for you.

so in order to do this i have to upgrade to 1.1.2? i currently am on nates jailbreak which i did the soft upgrade from 1.1.1

I think I just bricked!! I need help!!

I used the iClarify method to upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, then used the dev team soft upgrade to 1.1.3. I was trying to do the bootloader upgrade step and installer kept saying something like "main script falied". I restarted installer, nothing. I then turned my phone off, back on and now I'm stuck at the picture where it wants you to plug into itunes. itunes tells me I'm in recover mode, and I need to restore. can anyone help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

put it in DFU mode and resotre back to 1.1.1 and try try again

Quote Originally Posted by SNIP3R_36 View Post

I used the iClarify method to upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, then used the dev team soft upgrade to 1.1.3. I was trying to do the bootloader upgrade step and installer kept saying something like "main script falied". I restarted installer, nothing. I then turned my phone off, back on and now I'm stuck at the picture where it wants you to plug into itunes. itunes tells me I'm in recover mode, and I need to restore. can anyone help?
    download ibrickr v0.9 worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid_fx2 View Post
    download ibrickr v0.9 worked for me
    Will this bring me back to 1.1.3? Also, was your situation the same?

Will this bring me back to 1.1.3? Also, was your situation the same?
    after i changed the baseband through terminal it froze. hard reset game me itunes logo. booted it up with ibrickr and bam 1.1.3 with the correct baseband. ran anysim 1.1.3 unlocked and good to go.

after i changed the baseband through terminal it froze. hard reset game me itunes logo. booted it up with ibrickr and bam 1.1.3 with the correct baseband. ran anysim 1.1.3 unlocked and good to go.
    Ok, THANK YOU, because this got my phone back up, but I can't install the baseband OR anysim. once in installer, the package downloads, then when it goes to install, it still says "Main Script execution failed". did anyone have the same problem?

SOLVED !!!

It is very simple solution, the root cause is: anySIM 1.3 checks in /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist file "SBAutoLockTime" value. So, if you used Official Dev Team 1.1.3 Upgrade this file was moved to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ .

Solution only for iPhone with 1.1.3 (Official Dev Team Release):

1. Set "Auto-Lock" to "Never"

2. Rename /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist to /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist.old

3. Copy /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist to /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist

4. Set "Airplane mode" to ON.

5. run anySIM 1.3 (now it should run smoothly)

6. rename /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist.old to /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist

7. turn "Airplane mode" OFF

Have Fun!

Best Regards.

I could only find this file in /private/var/mobile/library/preferences

If anyone can help me out please go on aim and find PorkWaffle
    Last edited by SNIP3R_36; 02-06-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What'd I say! Worked Like a CHARM!

I cannot speak for Europe ... But it works mighty fine here in canada, I'm not even in the main urban area. Google maps locates me right on the money and its a cool thing to see with hybrid view.

On another point does any1 else have the problem of showing up 200MB of "other" in iTunes ?
    Yes It's saying "189.4MB" used by "Others".
    Last edited by ZeroSkill; 02-06-2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

someone please help me I tried to update to 1.1.2 and it gives me a 1510 error message instead off update complete what do i do

I will help you if you help me on cre-ation they said that sometimes it does do that but it will reboot after about 10 15 mins that it is normal so wait if you can. Now I have downgraded my phone to 1,1,1 jailbroke it and now I am doing the step to update it to 1.1.2 but it gives me a error of 1510 is this normal what do I do

I will help you if you help me on cre-ation they said that sometimes it does do that but it will reboot after about 10 15 mins that it is normal so wait if you can. Now I have downgraded my phone to 1,1,1 jailbroke it and now I am doing the step to update it to 1.1.2 but it gives me a error of 1510 is this normal what do I do
    Last edited by DFOGG551; 02-06-2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, THANK YOU, because this got my phone back up, but I can't install the baseband OR anysim. once in installer, the package downloads, then when it goes to install, it still says "Main Script execution failed". did anyone have the same problem?

I NEED HELP!

I had 1.0.2 OTB, hadn't activated or jailbroken or ANYTHING. I updated to 1.1.3 through iTunes, which fixed the endless reboot mode problem iBrickr had thrown it into.

I'm going by the instructions here ( http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=630 ) to downgrade to 1.1.1. Everything's fine until I attempt to boot the phone with iBrickr (Step 5 on that link). The screen stays green and the phone does not reboot. I've tried manually rebooting it and restarting iBrickr again. It's not working.

What's wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by DFOGG551 View Post
    I wish I could help you, I didn't get that error. what guide are you using? I used the tutorial here - http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=461

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megahalo View Post
    Can someone post the 04.03 baseband? I have AT&T and I don't see the point of unlocking my SIM since I don't need to, but having an unlocked .03 baseband would be awesome.
    why would that be awesome? there is no point for u to do it unless u plan on switching to T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Insolent Entertainment View Post
    I NEED HELP!

I had 1.0.2 OTB, hadn't activated or jailbroken or ANYTHING. I updated to 1.1.3 through iTunes, which fixed the endless reboot mode problem iBrickr had thrown it into.

I'm going by the instructions here ( http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=630 ) to downgrade to 1.1.1. Everything's fine until I attempt to boot the phone with iBrickr (Step 5 on that link). The screen stays green and the phone does not reboot. I've tried manually rebooting it and restarting iBrickr again. It's not working.

What's wrong here?
    u are using the wrong ibriker....use the 1.1.3 jailbreak special edition ibriker and just let it run...do not click on anything and ur phone will be taken out of DFU mode
    Last edited by fat x nub; 02-06-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    u are using the wrong ibriker....use the 1.1.3 jailbreak special edition ibriker and just let it run...do not click on anything and ur phone will be taken out of DFU mode
    I downloaded it.

It's stuck on "checking your phone" for about 5 minutes.

I udapted perfectly and unlock it but when i do the google's locate me feature, it point me like 5-10 km or miles away... ( I live in Canada) Why is that !?

so i have an week 29 iPhone unlocked and jailbroken running 1.1.2
    i upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 by downloading firmware on iTunes, then jailbraking it and then unlocking it with AnySim 1.2u

now if i wanna upgrade to 1.1.3 and have it jailbroken and unlocked
    what do i need to do

i am getting lil confused with this unlock jailbrak, downgrade, upgrade, downgrade, restore and what not

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Insolent Entertainment View Post
    I NEED HELP!

What's wrong here?
    try to use Apptap instaler to reboot it

Quote Originally Posted by Croatian View Post
    so i have an week 29 iPhone unlocked and jailbroken running 1.1.2
    i upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 by downloading firmware on iTunes, then jailbraking it and then unlocking it with AnySim 1.2u

now if i wanna upgrade to 1.1.3 and have it jailbroken and unlocked
    what do i need to do

i am getting lil confused with this unlock jailbrak, downgrade, upgrade, downgrade, restore and what not

thank you
    1) Change your baseband using the program on installer (dont know what its called i did it manually)
    2)soft upgrade to 1.1.3
    3) airplane mode - never lock - run anysim 1.1.3

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast