Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pandora on Death Row?

Default Help Pandora!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
    Click an ad.
    /helping

I would hate to see them go.
    Good idea... just did it about 5 times... We should all do our part.

Long live Pandora Radio! One of the best music sites on the net!
    ================================
    Happily hacking my iPhone since 1.0

Don't forget, it is polite to say Thank you!
    ================================

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan0609 View Post
    Ludicrous. I love the big boys in washington. U.S. is #1... lol So much for the free country thing... You guys over in France have some empty condos for sale? lol jkjk

yeah its no longer "we, the people"
    its "we, the economy"

Wow. That's absurd. I could consider a small percent increase, but more than a 100% increase is astronomically ridiculous! Money controls the world, so sad, and so true.

Reako

Green Apple
    Thanks

that sucks...monkey balls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsidewayzz's Avatar
    Thanks

do you all think we would be able to make a petition or something to help pandora keep their doors open? i effin love pandora and all their stations! its better that sirius and xm radio. when i take my trip home, im listening to pandora all the way!
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN

These people are complete idiots....Pandora is HUGE for artist. To be able to hear a song and instantly buy it from itunes is incredible. Radio cannot compare.

They should be thanking Pandora for introducing new artist that we can easily turn around and purchase. If I hear a new song in my car on the radio I never remember it to go buy it.

It's because the A-hole artists don't really want their stuff on the internet at all, for fear of piracy, though I think this is a goodcompany to try and get away from that. If they did want it on there, they would lower the price since it is the least profitable, but they obviously do not. They can't just outlaw it, so instead they do the next best thing by making it impossible to make a profit. It's retarded and I hate musicians! Stupid rrich *** babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus View Post
    It's because the A-hole artists don't really want their stuff on the internet at all, for fear of piracy, though I think this is a goodcompany to try and get away from that. If they did want it on there, they would lower the price since it is the least profitable, but they obviously do not. They can't just outlaw it, so instead they do the next best thing by making it impossible to make a profit. It's retarded and I hate musicians! Stupid rrich *** babies!
    chill. It's (usually) not the artists that don't want it on the net, it's their record labels.

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottvalentine's Avatar
    Thanks

pandora was subscription based (like 3 dollars a month) but couldn't get enough subscribers, so now there free, i dont see how they make any money off the iphone app, i would be ok with hearing a 30 second commerical ever 5-6 songs, or paying a few dollars a month for commerical free version
    There are No stupid questions, Only stupid people

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottvalentine View Post
    pandora was subscription based (like 3 dollars a month) but couldn't get enough subscribers, so now there free, i dont see how they make any money off the iphone app, i would be ok with hearing a 30 second commerical ever 5-6 songs, or paying a few dollars a month for commerical free version
    Thats really what this will boil down to. As it should.

NO! They can't do that! No...
    But they can. God, I hate huge organizations. They shouldn't call them cash cows, they should call them cash whores.

I would not be surprised if BIG companies like apple and XM radio were behind the excessive royalty’s fees towards Pandora. They would probably gain several million new customers by forcing Pandora to shut down. I am so sick of the greed in the country!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default bad news
    this stinks...I love Pandora....I pulled up Pandora before coming to MMi. People are getting greedy. So much for their revenue when iradio shutsdown.

Never heard of it before now but what a great thing... Shame if it disappears after i just found it...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xandu View Post
    WTF is Pandora?
    copy n paste into google if youre too lazy to read the first post.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Muggz5 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (10-05-2008)

that sucks. That was my favorite free app store applications

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12