Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2.0.2 Software Live

Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    is it just me or is the signal and battery crap on 2.0.2?? Cuz my battery now won't even last the whole day and I have 3g, push, and localization services turned off. I bearly used the edge today except for cydia to check if anything new was out there and had to charge my battery half way through the day.

My signal at my work where it use to be fine now is less then half on 3g and not that much better with 3g turned off.

2.0.2 i think is the worst when it comes to reception though it is a lot faster and has improved the lag in the sms to virtually none... Any how does anyone else feel the same as me? btw I am on Rogers in canada and I am in mississauga just outside of toronto.

Lighter
    on the contrary my battery is getting better with each firmware... on 2.0.0 i was charging everyday, now every 2-3

I upgraded yesterday and it had a big impact on my 3g reception!!! I was getting 2 bars at work but with the update I get no service!!! The lag was alot better but I went back too 2.0.1 for 3g!! Just so ppl know I'm on o2 in Scotland!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I honestly feel like suing apple as well... my signal is junk and I know other 3g phones from my carrier work perfectly because I actually sell cellphones. The iphone has not improved and the i know if i call apple they are just going to swap it out for some refurb phone and that isn't going to solve anything. I think i should talk to a lawyer for broken promises.

I guess I just have to wait for another worthless upgrade to come out and see if it solves any of the real issues. I would live with the sms lag if I could have a good signal and proper battery life.

Lighter

Quote Originally Posted by mcmeechan84 View Post
    I upgraded yesterday and it had a big impact on my 3g reception!!! I was getting 2 bars at work but with the update I get no service!!! The lag was alot better but I went back too 2.0.1 for 3g!! Just so ppl know I'm on o2 in Scotland!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678