Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPwned: Fast Windows Jailbreaking Released!

I want to upgrade to the 2.0.2 Firmware upgrade...Will quickpwn work if I download the firmware just like if i was downloading the firmware 1.0.2? Please let me know.

winpwn wont even run for me. it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close

i installed this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    Last edited by bigalpimp; 08-23-2008 at 02:28 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nintendoscarface82 View Post
    yes szr but since the boss prefs didnt work ima just do a

DO OVER...THX FOR THE FEED BACK BRO

When I asked if you had gone into Cydia and completed all essential updates, Im also wondering if you installed "Open SSL" This is mandatory for email.... good luck!

yes szr... ive done is i used winpwn to pwn i-tunes and it worked and upgraded to 2.0.2..then i used the quickpwn...tada ! things start to work but im starting to see that my internet is acting up like i go to like one page and it doesnt load, i have to turn off the phone and turn on again to get safari working but it keeps happening..

thats it im going OLD SCHOOL 114

Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but I am kind of scared right now.

I have a first gen iPhone, pwned with 2.0.1, jailbraked and unlocked. I updated with iTunes to 2.0.2, and when the process was over I had my iPhone and it was already active. I could make phone calls and all my apps and data where there. Here at my country, Peru, Apple sells iPhones 3G now on my carrier, so I supposed that for that reason iPhone already works with my SIM card.

However, after I did it, none of my hacked apps from the App Store worked, so I decided to RESTORE to 2.0.2, and install all over again.

Of course, after I did the restore with iTunes the phone now just show the emergency call, but still shows my carrier and edge icon.

So I tried to use this QuickPwnGui on Windows, but when the command screen popups, after a few seconds and a few command line shows up, this window just close itself and goes back to the main window of this program and just stay there with the "go" buttom.

I am using the 2.0.2 firmware on QuickPwnGui, which I know it is supported now.

[I have also used 1.0.1 on QuickPwnGui and the same happens ]
    Any help please? Please!
    Last edited by chicointrepido; 08-25-2008 at 04:22 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chicointrepido View Post
    Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but I am kind of scared right now.

I have a first gen iPhone, pwned with 2.0.1, jailbraked and unlocked. I updated with iTunes to 2.0.2, and when the process was over I had my iPhone and it was already active. I could make phone calls and all my apps and data where there. Here at my country, Peru, Apple sells iPhones 3G now on my carrier, so I supposed that for that reason iPhone already works with my SIM card.

However, after I did it, none of my hacked apps from the App Store worked, so I decided to RESTORE to 2.0.2, and install all over again.

Of course, after I did the restore with iTunes the phone now just show the emergency call, but still shows my carrier and edge icon.

So I tried to use this QuickPwnGui on Windows, but when the command screen popups, after a few seconds and a few command line shows up, this window just close itself and goes back to the main window of this program and just stay there with the "go" buttom.

I am using the 2.0.2 firmware on QuickPwnGui, which I know it is supported now.

[I have also used 1.0.1 on QuickPwnGui and the same happens ]
    Any help please? Please!
    So long as your phone is either spinning pinwheel and/or pineapple logo, its doing its thing. Quickpwn on your computer is finished but the phone is restoring its firmware. How long in the process did you hold home?

Im using windows Vista and the program detects an error and closes after i click on Build ISPW.. i have the restore file ready, but once it finds the 3 bundles for it to create the custom ISPW file, it automatically closes. any suggestions?

IT WORKED!!! I'd tried every damn program and firmware version available, somehow this passed under my nose and it worked first time. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Devs

Is this gona be updated to work with 2.1 firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    Is this gona be updated to work with 2.1 firmware?
    I would assume yes as they have every time a new firmware comes out but it may take a few days to a week.

can i used it on 2.1 i have a quiestion how are people using the 1.1.4 version its so old

I've installed app on my iphone,went into app it asked me to upgrade did this ,know when i press app installer on screen it flash's on then off.
    Is this normal.
    Cheer's

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678