Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPwned: Fast Windows Jailbreaking Released!

question... If my iPhone is already jail broken and I have my apps on. If I update it will I lose all my apps. Running 1.1.2

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mourgne View Post
    bscott..
    im sorry, did you mean 2.0.2, because 2.0.1 certainly can be unlocked, as i am holding the evidence in my hand...
    2.0.1 can only be unlocked on 2G iPhones. 3G are still locked.

to people who r stuck on the pineapple logo
    just restore your iphone via itunes and use 2.01 ipw via shift restore. once very thing is done. run QuickPwned again. make sure NOT TO EXIT ITUNES. LEAVE IT OPEN DURING QUICKPWN
    working now Iphone 2G 2.01

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Will it be only Jailbreak or Jailbreak + unlock together ?
    Boil your iPhone 2G in 110 degree temperature water to transform it to iPhone 3G S!!

thanx bro

thank you dev team and quickpwned team
    Last edited by satyasingh; 08-19-2008 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

my question is, if i have apps already installed from cydia on my 2.0 and want to upgrade to 2.1 will i loose my app from cydia when i quickpwn it??

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ok - I installed this last night and got it working after a few attempts - It all worked but now my phone wont come on - Its stuck on the Pineapple logo and wont go any further.

So i am trying to pwn it again but its saying "Waiting for iPhone to power off" IT IS OFF!

Any help once again would be much appreciated lol

Cheers n Beers

------------------
    Edit:

OK Now i see a man saying something in Russian - Looks like my father in law
    Last edited by grahampaull; 08-19-2008 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Change

Quote Originally Posted by imode69 View Post
    Just spend some time doing some reading of the guides and learn something about your iphone first. Otherwise, you will screw something up. Read through one of the pwnage guides about 2 or 3 times until you are clear. The questions you've been asking have been answered 1000x on MMi.

iTunes syncs/backup your contacts, photos etc for reason... Why would they not be there after you've jailbroken your phone?
    Hey thanks. I've jailbroken/activated before and had no issues. My only question which I cannot find an answer to is this: will this activate the phone when its completed? I cannot activate through Itunes. Nobody has answered this yet.

We posted another guide on our site

and i had to activate via itunes after this process

What's Jailbreak? socialchameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

Fantastic, cheers for that. My 3g is now jailbroken, back to freedom like my old iphone!

Quote Originally Posted by imode69 View Post
    2.0.1 can only be unlocked on 2G iPhones. 3G are still locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourgne View Post
    bscott..
    im sorry, did you mean 2.0.2, because 2.0.1 certainly can be unlocked, as i am holding the evidence in my hand...
    I wasn't clear in my statement! Gen. 1 phones running 2.0.1 can be unloced but not the 3G phones. I am also using an unlocked Gen 1 phone on 2.0.1...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i did it but my phones not unlocked wtff just jailbroken

Loaded the standard 2.0.1 FW (2g) onto iPhone via Itunes (restore option). Phone boots ok, but iPhone obviously SIM locked message appears in iTunes (non-ATT user). Shut down iTunes and Helper. ran QuickPwn as per instructions, and ran successfully. Only problem now is, when firing up the iPhone I have "no signal" and no carrier option under Settings.

What gives here gurus?
    Thx

Works great. Got it on the first try. Jailbroken 3G w/2.0.1. Thanks Dev Team!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So let me get this straight. We can update to 2.0.2 and then JB it? Or will it be back to 2.0.1?

Every time I try it, it ends up getting an error message (the error report message)

I always end up getting an error report message when the cmd gets to Loading: restore.plist why is this happening it works fine for everyone else...I'm using an iPod Touch.
    Last edited by kamikazi4; 08-19-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

first open the winpwn the click the browse isp. Button wait for it to load then click the pwn button wait until a window popout and said itunes have been pwned then click on the build iwsp. Choose ur boot img. Click on install cydia,installer and youtube fix then click on the activate button and so on the partition put it on 550mb. then hit the build iwsp button and wait for it once is done creating ur custom iwsp. With ur itunes open hit on the pwn again wait until a window popout saying itunes have been pwned restart itunes with ur iphone in dfu mode and click on restore while pressing shift then choose ur custom iwsp. And click open and buala as soon as u see ur iphone with ur custom boot logo is a sing dat u did good and u just have to wait for the restore is done

what window2 are any of you using to get it to work i am using vista and every time when i get to the pwn part where the comand promt pops up it's say this progam has stoped working

ok quick question i have sync'd up and backup all my contacts and such yet after i upgraded to 2.0.1 then pwned it all my contacts r gone i try restoring them but nothing shows up
    any way i can get them all back???

nvm
    Last edited by projectdwnshft; 08-19-2008 at 09:00 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have a 2g iphone which I unlocked using winpwn, running 2.0 with 7.7itunes.

when I unlocked it with winpwn, it already added cydia. what are the benefits to jailbreaking with this new quickpwn?

I'll admit to being somehwhat new to this, please for give my lack of exprience and knowledge.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast