Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T iPhone Sales Online for Premier Customers

Hybrid View

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

Default AT&T iPhone Sales Online for Premier Customers
    If you're a premier (read business customer) you can now order your iPhone 3g online with AT&T.

No longer do you need to travel to your local AT&T store and place and order and then wait anywhere from 10 days to a month for it to arrive. Ordering online is quick and easy now for business customers.

Soon we expect to see online sales available for personal accounts as well.

[via AT&T]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.png 
Views:	32969 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	72331  

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a story on the news here in LA that Best Buy will have the iPhone in Sept. they are the only retailer other the AT&T or Apple stores that will have it.

FYI

hey guys im wondering if i am under contract with at&t and tried to buy the iphone 3g would i get it for the 200 or would i have to pay the 400 since i am still under contract. I am a premier customer of at&t's. any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can buy another 8gb iphone for 200 but you have to sign that new phone to a line of service. I have bought several additional phones for the $200 but had to get lines of service. You can terminate that line of service right away and you just have to pay the $36 activation fee and $175 early termination fee.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
    You can buy another 8gb iphone for 200 but you have to sign that new phone to a line of service. I have bought several additional phones for the $200 but had to get lines of service. You can terminate that line of service right away and you just have to pay the $36 activation fee and $175 early termination fee.

I was wondering if you had actually done this yourself? I have asked the question numerous times on the forum about what ATT could do if you were to do this, but all I ever get is a bunch of wise a** remarks about how I should just use ATT service. Thank you.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva

Thanks

So we private customers who have been with ATT or one of its predecessors since the early '90's are still left out.

After witing on line and talking my way in to getting a 3G for my son at an Apple store (I'm not techinically the account owner but only authorized to make changes even though it is the in name only that Im not the owner) I decided since he loved his 3G so much to get my own. Well not wanting to wait in line and possibly not get as understanding of an Apple rep, I went to ATT and ordered a white 16Gb 3G. Its been a week tomorrow. In the mean time Im having fun learning all the new methods with the 2.0.1 firmware on my 2G. Still, would have been nice to be able to order online or even by phone.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

why pay 200 for the phone w/ contract then over 200 more for early term. fees, why not just buy it for 400 w/o contract...just a thought

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a premier account when i opened my account with the company i worked for so i could get the discount...so when i switched my phone to an iphone I got an email that my discount did not extend to iphone...although i stayed as a premier customer i could no longer get the discounts...so they took that away..but if u have a 2g phone and upgrade their isn't much of a discount.

the reason i know this is cause to get the upgrade you either have to do it on line or over the phone with a rep and the rep himself said that i would actually be saving more money with what i got right now then upgrading..that i would have actually have to pay at least 15-20 bucks more cause of the increase of the data plan
    Last edited by marys25; 08-14-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marys25 View Post
    i have a premier account when i opened my account with the company i worked for so i could get the discount...so when i switched my phone to an iphone I got an email that my discount did not extend to iphone...although i stayed as a premier customer i could no longer get the discounts...so they took that away..but if u have a 2g phone and upgrade their isn't much of a discount.
    Mine was taken away as well, even though the att store guy said it would still apply to the minutes plan, just not the data plan. Oh well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

my phone arrived in 2 days when i went to ATT store... ordered on wednesday and got a call on friday. i was impressed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmmm this is interesting....so "premier customers" have preference to be able to buy online?? I had to wait in scorching heat for 5 hours! lol =-p