Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple CAN Kill Confirmed by Steve

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

I think their is more then one type of user in this forum! People with phone contracts, people with iPods, and people with out phone contracts. If you have a contract with someone, and you got a deal on your phone, then for how ever long that contract is, they sort of still own your stuff, if you want to be honest. Now for those others who out right own their phone, and don't have a contract, then it's a little different. I own my phone, paid out right for it. And I use t-mobile. Tmo does not care what I do for it or with it. Should apple? Well I guess they want to, and it does say on the bottom of the box for use with AT&T only! But if we can buy full price from the store, then that should not even matter.

I guess what I am saying is, it depends on how you got your stuff! If you honestly own it, then they should have no control. We are after all just testers! If we start to re sell their stuff, and label it a polished pile of poo, they will get mad.

I'm happy that if an app store app does f-up they can pull it, but that's all they should me able to do, pull their own apps, see nothing else!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Don't you have to SSH into your iPhone to disable that????

Not any more!
    Go Into your BossPrefs and click the "more" tab
    He's added a killswitch disable option at the bottom! pretty cool stuff.
    Last edited by Muggz5; 08-23-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123