Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard now 1.1.3 Compatible

Quote Originally Posted by bosco0633 View Post
    you need to go to settings, international, and change to the united states. Your weather icon will now change without issue
    Well I'm over here in Australia and have all of my AU phone number prefs set up so I don't want to change to United States ... is there any work around solution for this?? It used to work great in 1.1.1 ... and I have noticed that the BossPrefs also doesn't change ... oh yeah, I'm using the Orangameter theme ...

Just Upgraded, Jailbroken, and Unlock to 1.1.3 using iClarified and ziphone method. Everything works well EXCEPT SummerBoard and unstalling some applications from the Installer 3.0. Here's the problem:
    1. SummerBoard 3.00 is showing in the Installer's Uninstall list. However, it is giving me a "Main Script Execution Failed" when trying to uninstall it. I ran iPhone Browser and notice that the library /var/root/Library/SummerBoard no longer exist.
    2. Springboard 3.1-1 is showing in the Installer's Install list. However, it also gaves me the same script execution error when I tried to install it.
    It seems that the upgrade to 1.1.3 totally screwed up my library. I have already ran BossTool to free up disk space and its showing me 17MB free out of 266MB and over 2Gig from the other partition. Can anyone point me to the right direction to rehabilitate my iPhone? At this point, I regret upgrading to 1.1.3 - I hope someone can change my mind. The only cool parts of 1.1.3 so far is the ability to rearrange icons on the springboard - even with that i still miss my old SummerBoard. Please help. Thanks

Note: I am also getting the same script execution error when i tried to uninstall weTool-US, but i think it is the same root cause.

Addendum: Tried to install iAno, it gave me the same script error but the icon is showing in Springboard, AND the application is still showing the Intaller's Install list and not in the Uninstall list - So i can't even uninstall it if i want to. Is this error related?
    Last edited by nsolis; 02-21-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsolis View Post
    Just Upgraded, Jailbroken, and Unlock to 1.1.3 using iClarified and ziphone method. Everything works well EXCEPT SummerBoard and unstalling some applications from the Installer 3.0. Here's the problem:
    1. SummerBoard 3.00 is showing in the Installer's Uninstall list. However, it is giving me a "Main Script Execution Failed" when trying to uninstall it. I ran iPhone Browser and notice that the library /var/root/Library/SummerBoard no longer exist.
    2. Springboard 3.1-1 is showing in the Installer's Install list. However, it also gaves me the same script execution error when I tried to install it.
    It seems that the upgrade to 1.1.3 totally screwed up my library. I have already ran BossTool to free up disk space and its showing me 17MB free out of 266MB and over 2Gig from the other partition. Can anyone point me to the right direction to rehabilitate my iPhone? At this point, I regret upgrading to 1.1.3 - I hope someone can change my mind. The only cool parts of 1.1.3 so far is the ability to rearrange icons on the springboard - even with that i still miss my old SummerBoard. Please help. Thanks

Note: I am also getting the same script execution error when i tried to uninstall weTool-US, but i think it is the same root cause.

Addendum: Tried to install iAno, it gave me the same script error but the icon is showing in Springboard, AND the application is still showing the Intaller's Install list and not in the Uninstall list - So i can't even uninstall it if i want to. Is this error related?
    Once you receive a script error or whatever in installer, you need to hit the "clear Queue" button otherwise you'll always get that error. If you try and install anything else, Installer will try and install the bogus app first.

nm
    Last edited by outchy; 03-04-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567