Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard now 1.1.3 Compatible

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Ste is having some issues with his repo at the moment. I believe he is working to get these issues fixed.
    Yeah guys dont worry. There is nothing wrong with your phones or Installer...

I had the same problem getting the "package download failed". I disabled edge and wifi, clear the que then restarted the phone from a complete power down and now all is working fine.

Fixed my problem.
    Last edited by viperstarpoint9; 02-04-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Does anyone know where I can find the PXL program for iBrickr/Breezy or what the source for installer was. I had it on 1.1.1 and I could use iBrickr to put themes in Summerboard, but now I cant seem to locate it.

***Update: SOLVED

Hi guys&gals,

I have asked in numerous forums and no one is helping me out here. I have a simple request, I need the stock 'springboard' file located within springboard.app from a 1.1.3 phone. I messed mine up and the phone is dead. I can still SSH into it though thankfully, if someone would be so inclined to take a few moments and either post the file or send it to [email protected], it would be much much appreciated.

thanking u in advance.
    Last edited by Bouzo; 02-05-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Solved

I have 1.0.2 and do not want to upgrade. The actual SMB is not compatible with 1.0.2. Can someone publish the old version so I can download it with Installer?

Regards,
    FromVenezuela

ok im jealous, its working for you guys but not for me ..
    well 99% working .
    everything works execpt the weather icon doesnt change ... sigh ... why ?

you need to go to settings, international, and change to the united states. Your weather icon will now change without issue

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

I was out for like 2 weeks on a vacation, n then i came n damn theres a lot of new stuff, so im kinda like not updated with the news, so i was wondering if this this works with 1.1.1

Thanks
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

bit of a newbie here but bear with me plz...
    ok i no ive probs gone past it, but im having trouble getting it working.
    ive got 1.1.3 jailbroken, i used the update from ipodtouchmaster's source, but i think it is the dev teams update (that shows how much i no)
    anyway, i got 1.1.3 workin fine and i installed summerboard from installer, 3.1-1 it says. now after multiple re installs, and turning ipod off and on again, no theme will load, i (have put them in the correct folder var/mobile whatever) and it says on the main smbprefs screen 'inactive'. it shows a tick next to the theme i select but springboard doesnt budge.
    sorry to drag on but if anyone could reply it would be a great help
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bouzo View Post
    ***Update: SOLVED

Hi guys&gals,

I have asked in numerous forums and no one is helping me out here. I have a simple request, I need the stock 'springboard' file located within springboard.app from a 1.1.3 phone. I messed mine up and the phone is dead. I can still SSH into it though thankfully, if someone would be so inclined to take a few moments and either post the file or send it to [email protected], it would be much much appreciated.

thanking u in advance.

have the same problems but i restore all the proccess again GRRRR somebody resolve this please

Ok so i have the new summerboard and i have customize

my themes wont show up on my summer board

what application do i use to move the files?

where do i move them and how? i am lost

bump for an answer
    Last edited by mazdaboi318; 02-05-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help

refresh your sources, bosstool released a fix so that the themes you loaded will show up in the right folder.

I am not sure of the name, but once you refresh, it should be in recent folder

not sure which one that is?

anyone help!!
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help

can anyone help... i've installed summerboard on 1.1.3 but nothing in it works... not the themes, not the removal of icons name... nothing...
    i've tried setting the plist info o 1.1.2 method... i've tried downloading smb and manually installing it but nothing seems to want to let summerboard work!!
    please anyone...

Anyone one on here wanna help?!
    1.1.3 JAIlbrken

ATT locked

Summerboard help

Quote Originally Posted by esmandau View Post
    have the same problems but i restore all the proccess again GRRRR somebody resolve this please
    Technically you have to restore twice, are you going through the correct process?

Follow this:

http://brandosiphoneblog.com/2008/01...ding-from-113/

Good luck

Cool Was working but...
    Ever since i downloaded one theme ( touch ) this version stoped letting me add themes. Any ideas ...
    Running 1.1.3 jailbroken

never mind its just the warcraft theme that does not work
    Actually the only theme that seemes to work for me is the touch one.. its very weird.
    I try to install any other theme and they just dont show up in the theme menu.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by luqven; 02-08-2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thx pf

for those that cant get the themes loaded and dont want to ssh to the phone here is what you do.

Install boss beta expierement app first then go to 1.1.3 tweaks folder and you sill see a new app called smb fix. do these 2 steps and you will have the themes go to the right location and you will work

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast