Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard now 1.1.3 Compatible

Ok here is the fix for the weather icon not changing..

got to Settings --> General --> Intenational ... change region format to United States.

Weather icon now changes correctly

Yes!!! Oh How I Missed Summerboard Thank You! Mine Works On Nates By The Way
    Hacking gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside

SMB actually Consists of many different files in many different places so sorry bud its olmost impossible unless we got it from every directory where Smb Is located.
    Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple

great
    [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Device: [COLOR="Red"]iPhone
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Quote Originally Posted by unrealgaz View Post
    ok summerboard works fine but how ever when i download the final fantasy theme it installs not a problem but when i look for it under summer board its not there any thoughts? could it be the reason of boss tool?

if u download from installer, most themes still go to the old var/root folder. need to move them to the var/mobile folder. look in previous posts for the exact flie string
    Last edited by seanobx; 02-01-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

dbl post, server slammed, sorry
    Last edited by seanobx; 02-01-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: double post

Originally Posted by jvallesteros
    help!

i'm on 1.1.3 nate true jailbreak. i went to installer and it said there's a new update for installer. i hit ok. during the download/installing, it went back to the springboard with the "1" badge on installer (usually when i download something off installer, it goes through a soft reset).

then i went to click on installer and it opens, then closes. did this several time.

i turned off my phone then turned it back on. installer is still not working.

Please help me! what is going on?????

did you move your apps folder to /var/root? that seemed to do it for me..

how do i do this?????
    Last edited by mrbury; 02-01-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Ok everyone says use boss tools But I think thats only for iphone users or people who haven't bought the jan software update. I bought it and it worked fine on my 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod touch but after using boss tool because themes wouldn't show up in the SMB prefs It removed all my apps (I could uninstall and then download again and they worked) But the jan soft update apps would not work or even show up anymore after a sync. I am now doing the 1.1.3 jailbreak again as I had to restore obviously I will not live on a un hacked iPod . Anyway just a fair warning to iPod touch users also I thought maybe if you used boss tools Then synced your ipod with itunes to add the apps it might work not going to try it though I had over 10 apps without space problems so I am fine.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice work Guys.

I was waiting for this, upgraded using dev method and SB is working.

Now to just get customize working and i will be set.
    Great job guys.

is there gonna be an update so the themes go to the right folder or are we gonna have to manually transfer the folders forever? is there another way to transfer them w/o using ssh cause i have no access to wifi right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Nice work Guys.
    Hey this is pretty cool!!! is it uploaded anywhere?
    I would like a copy

Also does anyone have any of the LORING themes??????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGold View Post
    is there gonna be an update so the themes go to the right folder or are we gonna have to manually transfer the folders forever? is there another way to transfer them w/o using ssh cause i have no access to wifi right now!
    I think BossTool has a fix for this look for it in their source
    Last edited by [email protected]; 02-01-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there a quicker way to move these downloads over to the right folder under mobile, or is ssh the only solution right now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikef View Post
    so i dont mean to get off the subject. so is there no way to downgrade 1.1.3?? i have a mac and cant seem to find a downgrade anywhere. if someone can please help me i wish i would have never updated!!!! my own fault i know!! hahaha
    thanks alot
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27454

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I would like a copy

Thanks

Here you go.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fm4ksyixltm

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I would like a copy

Thanks

thanks it the boss smbfix works like a charm

I have managed to upgrade to 1.1.3 successfully.... many many thanks to the i phone dev team and modmyi team. May i request an update for version 1.1.3 for the small miraculous software 'Phone # to name fix'. The problem recurs in 1.1.3 and the current version of the phone # to name fix software is not compatible. Cheers and keep up the fantastic work!!

[QUOTE=RoseGold;170857]thanks it the boss smbfix works like a charm[/QUOTE

Do let us know where it can be downloaded... what a fantastic theme!!! Well done

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast