Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool 2.0.2 & Installer 4 Soon

Talking Yess!!!
    OMG!! Thank God and the Devs!! I can't wait for this and I am off tomorrow so I can't wait to have Cydia and Installer!!

Laterz peeps!
    RaMod

PS: Have a smooth and safe jailbreaking!!
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mourgne View Post
    chapel freak, you are trying to compare a older, polish version of installer to a freshly coded cydia: its just not a fair comparison
    It isn't fair, for now I am NOT going to use cydia. It is my PHONE'S issue. It seems like I am the only one who has this problem. When cydia was actually working it was good. Me saying cydia sucks is just a PERSONAL opinion due to the bad experiences with it. If it didn't have these problems, I would say "CYDIA rocks and I can't wait for installer to come out". I wish I knew what was wrong with my phone. I loved boss prefs and other apps. But whatever the problem that would freeze up my phone, I can't go through restoring my phone a couple times a week. That just gets annoying and is a waste of my time. I will TRY the new version of cydia when cmw comes out with the new version of winpwn. If anything goes wrong then, I probably won't try cydia for a couple months. Hopefully installer won't do the same to my phone either.

Quote Originally Posted by ipodlover77 View Post
    btw, to jailbreak. do we have to first do a clean install from itunes for 2.0.1 (like the 2.0 jailbreak), or could we just load the custom built 2.0.1 without doing a fresh install?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    This is why people screw up pwning their phones... Didnt you read the thread starter?? I mean really.. It specifically states not to load the firmware from itunes.... READ READ READ
    Calm down man!

I think ONLY the 3G iPhone should not be updated from iTunes

No problem for 2G iPhones .. right??
    Last edited by lucasps; 08-07-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasps View Post
    Calm down man!

I think ONLY the 3G iPhone should not be updated from iTunes

No problem for 2G iPhones .. right??
    Right. Cause 2G iPhones are already unlocked.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for the great info, having Cydia on the 3G has been a plus regardless of the application crashing or not, cause i'm sure even when it crashed on some people... everyone would load the application "again" and proceed to download whatever it is they wanted.
    On the same note, I am thankful to Cydia as thanks to its developers we've gotten most of the apps/themes/utils/toys/etc we currently have in our iPhones 3G (noticed i am speaking as 3G user)

As for the new firmware I am welcoming to whichever app gets included Cydia and/or installer...

....so just bring it!

Will V.

Can we assume that when the state "Friday Release", it would be a midnight release?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ^^ hopefully, i'll be sitting here till about 1 AM to wait ahha

I hope this **** works but I think it must be the WinPWN 2.5 not 2.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Josephali View Post
    Can we assume that when the state "Friday Release", it would be a midnight release?
    apparently not. just grab a drink and relax.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Wait... I have thought that installer and cydia have compatibility issues with each other.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Say i'm already on 2.0.1, this won't affect me at all if all im using the pwnage tool for is to jailbreak, not unlock, correct?
    A Thanks is always nice =]

ZOMG! Bad newss! it's friday and they haven't released it yet!!! it neraly 4.30 and im starting to get worried

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon62 View Post
    ZOMG! Bad newss! it's friday and they haven't released it yet!!! it neraly 4.30 and im starting to get worried
    It's only 11:15 where I am =]

Thanks
    Can 1.1.4 unlocked via ziphone be upgraded directly to the recent newest FW upgrade via the new pwnage tool, or does it have to go to a pwned 2.0 then pwned 2.0.1? will there be an issues with the fact that it's a ziphone unlock? and yes dev team, i apologize for going the route of the italian. i didn't know better back then (even though i've had no issues since my unlock).
    Last edited by darius359; 08-08-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks

I don't think it really matters, i mean 2.0.1. is only "bug fixes" and minor bug fixes at that.
    It shouldn't make a difference what you do.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon62 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zsuns View Post
    It's only 11:15 where I am =]
    It's only 11:38 pm THURDAY for me. I wonder what "friday" means to them, in what timezone. They are all over this planet???
    Last edited by chapelfreak; 08-08-2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: typo

yea they are definately in a different time zone so for all people who are already at friday and 11:40 pm, most likely it will then be released on saturday for pacific time zone people. Just my guess since the update says (tomorrow) which is friday for them, so our tomorrow is saturday.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fear1508 View Post
    yea they are definately in a different time zone so for all people who are already at friday and 11:40 pm, most likely it will then be released on saturday for pacific time zone people. Just my guess since the update says (tomorrow) which is friday for them, so our tomorrow is saturday.
    I would reverse that, it would be released for the pacific people on friday and saturday for others. I live in cali and it is not friday yet, well not for another 15 min.

holy shet, i just realized my computer time says friday AHAHAHA lol. Your right, other way around. I thought today was friday wowwwww :P

Thanks
    very nice i can't wait thanks...

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast