Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Use Installer to Jailbreak 1.1.3 - MMi Installer Repo

When trying to upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, downloading restore ipsw stays at 0% for about 1 or 2 minutes, then the screen flashes a message very briefly and returns to the
    springboard. I can't seem to download the restore file. I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 with all the necessary update. Any suggestions? Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jpmd For This Useful Post:

satmanoz (02-11-2008)

When I try to upgrade to BSD subsystem 2.0, it just either quits installer or gives me an error. What shall I do?

Actually, after further review, it will not let me update anything. However, I was able to install a whole new program. Any help?

Also, i am on installer 3.0, i dont know if its b10 though. How can i figure this out?
    Last edited by lbjandai; 02-09-2008 at 02:21 PM.

Default same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmd View Post
    When trying to upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3, downloading restore ipsw stays at 0% for about 1 or 2 minutes, then the screen flashes a message very briefly and returns to the
    springboard. I can't seem to download the restore file. I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 with all the necessary update. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Hi Am also having same problem gets to 2% then extracts2% and returns to springboard. Downgrades to 1.1.1 up to 1.1.2 same thing what a waste of time, however have discounted problem with phone software and or rogue apps. Is ther a problem with the server delivering the upgrade. Can a moderator please confirm.
    Thanks

Satmanoz

Thanks
    yes i have problems with sync on my 1.1.3... really dont know what to drop on the iphone directory... i have downloaded the files on the link..

PLEASE HELP:

I am on 1.1.2 and using installer upgrade application to soft upgrade as mentioned above.
    After 100% download, its starts extracting and stucks at 13%. If i Restart, it moves ahead from 13% but stucks anytime ahead.
    Similarly extracting goes beyoung 100% to 160% or so but nothing happens.

What shall I do? Is 1.1.2 ok to be stayed at?

Please reply.
    Last edited by rokbeat; 02-13-2008 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    if you updated installer b4 jailbreaking it appears to work fine.
    I just got an Itouch 16GB about 2 months ago...pretty much basic and got some free stuff from apps store, other than that it just a plan ol' basic Itouch. Do you have any step by step on how to ? I'm trying to get nes, Cydia, installer and sources or anything that make my Itouch better. Thanks on advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave69133 View Post
    I just got an Itouch 16GB about 2 months ago...pretty much basic and got some free stuff from apps store, other than that it just a plan ol' basic Itouch. Do you have any step by step on how to ? I'm trying to get nes, Cydia, installer and sources or anything that make my Itouch better. Thanks on advance
    Hey Dave,
    make sure to look at these dates above the posts, because as you can see these were from well over 6 months ago.
    But anyways, to get what you said you wanted, you'll need to jailbreak your iPod. Look at the "Guides" section way up at the top next to "Forums" and "native apps"
    There should be a step by step guide for you with pictures on how to do this.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha this is a blast from the past
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849