Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3g Pissed, Burns Owner Out Of Spite

Thanks

Hm, I should probably stop plugging in my first gen iPhone and letting it charge on my pillow next to me while I sleep.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

plastic backing on the 3g for better reception is total crap. i think it was smart for apple to do the metal back on the 1g to resist that heat. 3g plastic is really CHEAP ! the 1 thing that sucks about the 3g phone

DUDE !! sue the fekk out of them. I mean WTF. Imagine the melting phone would affect some other parts on ya and u get iKids !!!!!!

That is crazy. Mine has heated up several times to the point where I'd hold it in front of the ac vent in the car in an attempt to cool it down or had to power it down and restart it. Mine is jailbroken so I have apps that can run in the background (iBlacklist was a huge culpret) that would continue to tap the processor while the phone appeared to be idle. I removed some of those apps and have not had the problem since. I can imagine if I'd fallen asleep on top of it at times like those that I might have ended up in the same situation. Thanks for giving us your story.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234