Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreen Released For 2.0

thanks ihateitunes, yeah i am also a converter from windows mobile...with inetlliscreen this 3giphone is a keeper...and yeah i guess you have to reload everything from cydia again if you winpwn it...it took me the whole day today to just load the winterboard themes...

the other thing im running into is that the apps that i loaded from the apple app store does not work after syncing....the icon is there but it doesnt run and i have to delete it and load them all over again...any thoughts on anyway around that problem...

Default Huge
    This application is a big deal. I really appreciate the work of the developer as this is one of the applications that must be a smartphone that has calendar and mail integration. The flexibility of the today screen is one of the best things WM6 has. This application really helps us business users close the gap. Thanks. I will be purchasing this application as soon as my phone arrives (sometime this week).

Been playing with this app and wanted to share how to maximize your resource display. Next to the time, double click on either side of it and the page will do a 180 degree turn. Now you can set additional features on the backside of the window, like news and calendars for instance which take up more space.
    Mines setup like this:
    Page 1 Weather, email, sms
    Page 2 Calenders, sports
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by jbeau; 08-12-2008 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiNo808 View Post
    thanks ihateitunes, yeah i am also a converter from windows mobile...with inetlliscreen this 3giphone is a keeper...and yeah i guess you have to reload everything from cydia again if you winpwn it...it took me the whole day today to just load the winterboard themes...

the other thing im running into is that the apps that i loaded from the apple app store does not work after syncing....the icon is there but it doesnt run and i have to delete it and load them all over again...any thoughts on anyway around that problem...
    you'll have to reinstall the stuff from the app store.... yeah, it's gayzors.

update, just purchased the app and used an old coupon code that worked for $5 off.

just googled "intelliscreen coupon code" and you'll see it.
    Last edited by hateItunes; 08-18-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I recently updated my 8GB iPhone (2G) firmware to 2.0.2 and used quickpwn, and my phone is running better than it ever has.
    I also read that the update for intelliscreen had several bug fixes, etc etc. However it seems everytime I enable intelliscreen my phone is really buggy and hesitates/sticks quite often. One of the major symptoms I lose signal all together.
    I am very experienced in pwning iphones and know what Im doing with this phone. Ive used every tool available to try and maximize my resources and enable the phone to run as smooth as possible. Intelliscreen is always the last thing I install every time, and my settings are configured correctly. It takes a few restarts just to get my service back, and the moment I un-install intelliscreen and restart the phone its back to running famously.
    I guess my question is, are there any additional things I need to be doing in order to get Intelliscreen to run well without draining my phone's resources?
    I havent purchased Intelliscreen yet, because I havent had good results from it. If this is normal for the phone to run the way it does, Id rather not either.

I have the 19.99 (TMobile) internet plan, and I am getting pretty good speed from it.
    I have intelliscreen updating every 6 hours, so I know its not running poorly due to email push or rss updates.
    When I am running on wifi its the same issues.....
    I really like this program, and I think its brilliant and serves an excellent purpose, but If it runs like it has been, ill just slide to unlock and manually check from my springboard.

Edit: I must be missing something here, I now am having troubles making phone calls, I keep getting an error "cellular data connections arent available during calls" Ive never seen this until I installed and then uninstalled intelliscreen.
    I was worried in the first place about installing this, back when it was very first released my wife put this on her phone and it completely crashed it. Im seeing the same symptoms now in mine. It appears to be ok now, Ive rebooted for the 5th time.

Update: I was still having the service issue, I finally got it back, went to my email, and all it would do was continually load how many messages there were but wouldnt show any actual mail. (inbox,sent,trash etc etc) So tried "fix user dir permissions" and still no progress. So I deleted my email accounts entirely and rebooted. I set up my email accounts again, and rebooted. Eevrything is running fine so far, but what a pain.....
    Last edited by Muggz5; 08-22-2008 at 02:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am an IS licensed user. Used it on my iPhone non-3G for a while under 1.1.4

It had some of the things mentioned here, namely, reboot 3-4 times sometimes to make it all work nicely together.

Downloaded latest from Cydia to my new 3G phone 2.0.2 jailbroken, and springboard spun for a bit, as expected, then seemed to have 2 spinners, one above the other, the top one stalled and then 5 seconds later, the bottom one. Let the phone sit for 10 minutes, nothing, nothing worked, frozen, rebooted, right into an Apple Logo stall forever.

Had to run recovery mode to get it all back. Kind of afraid to try a reinstall again until a new version comes out.

I did notice the problem of AppStore apps not working. Is that happenning to alot of people? Reason I ask, is I haven't restored my appstore apps yet, so installing IS now might be good timing before all the apps reinstall.

Any way to keep the fonts consistent:

My email font is blue and my calendar is yellow. Not a big deal at all, but would look a little more aesthetically pleasing, i think. Great app!

It caused my 3g 2.0.2 with quickpwn to lock up and had to be recovered. Will not be reinstalling this app.

Thanks

Anyone having issues with expanding windows on 2.0.2? eg Mail, News etc. Also when double tap near clock to change outlook, no response at all.
    Tried to re install with no joy, mailed Inelliscreen (am paid up) but no reply after 2 days.

Anyone have issues with mail sometimes not showing up on the lockscreen. It shows up fine on the task bar. Sometimes it will also not go away until it is unlocked.

Still the most useful app on the iphone...

Its cool for a lil but always gets buggy and slow, better off with taskbar notifier

Beta Testing 2.1
    If you're interested - there is a beta of 2.1 at http://beta.intelliborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1. Please post your 2.1 BETA bugs reports in there only (other discussion here on MMI).

Please note that the BETA test has known bugs/issues (located on the same page). The BETA is for technical folks that don't mind if there are any issues, and know how to edit files via SSH in case there is an issue.

Thanks
    Last edited by skeels; 08-25-2008 at 01:44 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

^ The link fails to open.

Nickh - sorry I should have mentioned - you'll have to register to join the BETA testing.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

Cheers, Will do.
    Nick

Does anybody's lock screen "stick" when they have intelliscreen activated? I love the program, but the one bug I often have is I can't "slide" the slider to unlock or even: answer a call. I have to keep turning off the screen/turning on to get it to work. It doesn't always happen, but most often when it is charging.

Shinner23 - do you want to try out the beta and see if it's fixed? http://beta.intelliborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1.

Hi Psukeels,

I would love to. I registered-how do I actually download the beta version?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.
    Last edited by Shinner23; 08-27-2008 at 07:22 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I think Ill give this one more try. I really think its one of the best apps Ive ever had. Ive just had some bad run ins Im downloading the beta now.... You have mail psuskeels

2.1 has been released via intelliborn repo (intelliborn.com/cydia) and soon via MMI.

2.1 Enhancements
    =============
    - Quickview (replaces swipe for SMS/Mail - Allows Delete/Mark Read)
    - Swipe TimeDate to left hides IntelliScreen, swipe right shows
    - IntelliAlert Icon - You can swipe to dismiss IntelliAlerts
    - Double Tap Mail Box to advance to next Mail Account
    - SMS Launch takes you to SMS conversation
    - Mail Launch takes directly you to Mail item
    - More Frequent Alert Intervals Options
    - Alert Duration Interval
    - Skin view now allows choice of cell separator
    - IntelliAlerts for Calendar Invites
    - HTTPS support for RSS Feeds
    - Detailed Help
    - Taskbar Icons integration with BiteSMS
    - When SMS set to new only, shows all messages (no longer groups message by sender)
    - Improved IntelliDial Logo
    - Improved Mail Performance
    - Mail Options screen uses On/Off instead of checkmark to enable accounts

2.1 Bug Fixes
    =============
    - Springboard Freezes on IntelliScreen Startup
    - Audio Playback stops when using vibrate alerts
    - When sound mode set, and not vibrate mode, and phone preferences set to vibrate - should vibrate (no sound played)
    - Mail and SMS icons backwards in layout view when return to view
    - Blue/Red/Purple/Test skins pixel shift at bottom
    - Improved Layout View Usability
    - If on lock screen and receive SMS - doesn't show until view screen again.
    - Slide to launch App improved reliability to launch app
    - Can't answer Incoming call when using IntelliDial
    - Sporadic: SMS new messages doesn't show until wake iPhone twice
    - Attempted Fix: Sporadic Calendar Invites locking screen
    - Attempted Fix: Sporadic Launch Freezes
    - International Language Updates for Russian, French, Swedish, Czech, Brazil/Port

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast