+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreen Released For 2.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by RiNo808 same here guys sound alert works but vibe and flash does not...this is an AWESOME app...this is what i have always wanted on this iphone...now i
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiNo808 View Post
    same here guys sound alert works but vibe and flash does not...this is an AWESOME app...this is what i have always wanted on this iphone...now i can finally put my touch cruise away (sell it)...i was so impressed with this app im a supporter...i also put in a request for more sports such as ncaa basketball and wnba...the sports page is awesome since football season is around the corner...thanks intelliborn....
    I didn't test the flash reminders fully (wouldn't use them), I thought they worked. SOUND does work consistently.

But VIBRATE is CRITICAL, it must work! I'm not sure I would pay for a license without vibrate, especially since they are advertising it as a working feature. I'm in meetings and always switch my phone to vibrate mode. Without vibrate working, it would sort of defeat the purpose of having the reminder features in this app.

Maybe the developer can give us a progress report on the vibrate issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

update to the latest version and my mail still doesnt display
    within the view layout screen it doesnt even appear no matter which screen i set it to.
    I have a GMAIL account configured using IMAP and an exchange account.

This is disappointing
    Last edited by dmighty; 08-06-2008 at 07:58 PM.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default f#%k!!!
    Intelliscreen killed my phone. after starting the app, i am now stuck at the home screen , nothing works. i can soft reset but it wont power off! It wont go into DFU because i cant power off! What do i do? Im seriously screwed because of this! Help!1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cool

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default vibrate and new version
    Vibrate still no go with new version.

Also sometimes my email section vanishes from lockbscreen also doesn't always update new messages right away.

Anyone heard from the developers, seems like they went radio silent?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 682 Posts

How to use his own bells as alerts

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

My wife installed this on her jailbroken 1.1.4 a while back and it crashed the phone, there was no recovery it took quite long time to get it to restore mode just to get back to factory 1.1.4 We used Ziphone all the way till 2.0. We had this installed through installer, and I was scared to death. Has anyone else had this issue before? and better yet anyone successfully used it on 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by CAUTION138 View Post
    Intelliscreen killed my phone. after starting the app, i am now stuck at the home screen , nothing works. i can soft reset but it wont power off! It wont go into DFU because i cant power off! What do i do? Im seriously screwed because of this! Help!1

Yep I just read yours after posting. It was very very scary when her phone crashed the way it did. It took a better part of a day of trying different ways to get it just to normal restore mode and get it to factory 1.1.4 I can only suggest to keep holding the home and power key to hard reset the phone and keep releasing power off and on till it either turns off or when it resets and wont stay off try holding home and plugging it in. There isnt a sure fire way but Keep trying these combinations and eventually we got it to restore mode.
    Last edited by Muggz5; 08-07-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well i have been using intelliscreen from the day of release and everything seem to be running great. No crashes yet, intellidial works great. The only thing is the alerts (vibe and Flash does not work. but other than that this app is a keeper. also worked fine with the original release and the updated release. Hope they fix the alerts...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well i have been using intelliscreen from the day of release and everything seem to be running great. No crashes yet, intellidial works great. The only thing is the alerts (vibe and Flash does not work. but other than that this app is a keeper. also worked fine with the original release and the updated release. Hope they fix the alerts...
    OK tried the most recent update available on Cydia. Vibrate and sound alerts DO work with the ringer switch ON. Vibrate does NOT work with the ringer switch OFF. So be aware there will be NO repeating alerts when ringer switch is OFF (in vibrate mode).

Getting closer...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannaPhone3G View Post
    OK tried the most recent update available on Cydia. Vibrate and sound alerts DO work with the ringer switch ON. Vibrate does NOT work with the ringer switch OFF. So be aware there will be NO repeating alerts when ringer switch is OFF (in vibrate mode).

Getting closer...
    what version are you using, i have v2.01, and its driving me crazy without vibe alert...i have the ringer switch on...do you have to disable sound in the intellialert setting and just switch on the vibe...i tried it with sound and vibe and no luck here...thanks in advanced...

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

All - 2.02 has been released:

2.02 Enhancements
    =======================
    - Custom Ringtones available for IntelliAlert

2.02 Bug Fixes
    =======================
    - Screen may go black/unusable when dialling from IntelliDial
    - Contacts slow after dialing from IntelliDial
    - Alert Volume uses iPod volume instead of system volume
    - IntelliAlert vibrate for 3G iPhones
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Source will not install- size mismatch error
    Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    all - 2.02 has been released:

2.02 enhancements
    =======================
    - custom ringtones available for intellialert

2.02 bug fixes
    =======================
    - screen may go black/unusable when dialling from intellidial
    - contacts slow after dialing from intellidial
    - alert volume uses ipod volume instead of system volume
    - intellialert vibrate for 3g iphones
    source size mismatch error, will not install. Please fix source file!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

source size mismatch error, will not install. Please fix source file!!
    It worked for me. Try again maybe

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got the same error but tried again and it worked. Thanks for the update!!

This may be a weird request, and you might not even be taking requests, but could another time interval option be added for the intellalerts? One that is to repeat every 15 seconds, or 30? I understand it would use more battery life, but it would be helpful to me to have this option. 2 minutes is far enough apart that I can still miss the alert. JUST A THOUGHT. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Megkins; 08-09-2008 at 08:36 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Version 2.02
    Finally got it installed. Had to delete the existing intelliborn source and reenter it in cydia.

I can confirm that vibrate now WORKS reliably with ringer switch in ON or OFF position with iPhone 3G devices.

Attempting jailbreak 2.01 and Intelliscren 2.02 reinstall now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awesome psuskeels...vibe works, the alert sound is much louder...thanks

psuskeels, are you guys gonna add more sports to the sports section?? such as ncaa mens bball,wnba, and arena football??
    Last edited by RiNo808; 08-09-2008 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

jailbroken 2.01 firmware and IS 2.02 are compatible. Alerts/vibrate continue to work.

Now, how about different alert sounds for each event (new mail, sms, missed call, and calendar reminders)??

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice, the 2.02 update solved mostly all the problems I was having. Just purchased a license for this app. The reminders alone are worth it for me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

jailbroken 2.01 firmware and IS 2.02 are compatible. Alerts/vibrate continue to work.

Now, how about different alert sounds for each event (new mail, sms, missed call, and calendar reminders)??
    awesome, btw what did you use to jailbreak 2.0.1, pwnage or winpwn??? did you d/l 2.0.1 from itunes or somewhere on the web? that sounds great about being able to assign diff alert for diff stuff...i second that...

when you upgraded to the new firmware did itunes back up all the apps that you installed or did you have to reinstall everything from cydia again...
    Last edited by RiNo808; 08-10-2008 at 03:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

awesome, btw what did you use to jailbreak 2.0.1, pwnage or winpwn??? did you d/l 2.0.1 from itunes or somewhere on the web? that sounds great about being able to assign diff alert for diff stuff...i second that...

when you upgraded to the new firmware did itunes back up all the apps that you installed or did you have to reinstall everything from cydia again...
    pwnage is for macs and winpwn is for windows users. dl the appropriate firmware for your phone from the downloads link at the top of the page, pwn it with the software and your end result is a custom firmware. put phone in dfu mode, hold Shift while clicking restore which will prompt you to browse for the custom firmware you just made.

i had to reinstall everything from cydia again, just got into the iphone game 3 days ago and have been losing sleep since.

good luck.