+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreen Released For 2.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by wannaPhone3G Mine is crashing on launch, how do you set permissions??? First off I have absolutely no idea if this will solve the problems as Cydia has
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannaPhone3G View Post
    Mine is crashing on launch, how do you set permissions???
    First off I have absolutely no idea if this will solve the problems as Cydia has always been really good about this, secondly, don't jack with things you're not comfortable with. If you don't know the reprocussions of jacking around with file permissions and the like, stay clear, but, that warning aside, you need to ssh to the IntelliScreen.app folder and then chmod 755 all of the executables in the folder. You can check what they are at the moment graphically with fugu or another ssh compliant app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't get it to display my calendar entries and a couple of other entries are overwritten on top of each other. Maybe there's a bug fix coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
    It was there before I un=installed, but still wouldn't take. The "Enabled" switch is Off every time i go back into the app. I just re-installed. It had saved the various configurations I set up for weather and news for example (despite a hard reset). But same problem
    Mine did the same thing until I rebooted. Then it kind of worked.
    Last edited by mdhensley5; 08-04-2008 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone feelinggetsold's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imode69 View Post
    The equivalent on 2.0 is called "Winterboard." You can find it on Cydia.
    thanks for the heads up!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

how do you remove the text change this app did... it changed all the text into like a robotic digital clock look... i like the original look...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

mine is having an issue with the intellidial

here's what happens. when i try to call someone from it. it freezes. also when i try to view any contacts in my contacts list. it freezes the app.

i turned it off and it stopped doing it.(or rather started)

Thanks

Great to see this app has finally migrated over....

Seems like another categories when it released, a flipping nightmare....
    Since installing IS on my phone it constantly locks, Mail doesnt show up, and passcode seems to not respond. Concerning Mail, even thought i set it to display on screen 1, it always default back to screen 2,new only.. Even so it still doesnt display the mail.
    I have had it installed for no more than 10 minutes and i have recieved the possible conflict message asking to enable/disable intelliscreen atleast 3 times....IMO the best part about this application at this point. Gives me the option to disable when it fails to launch instead of researching hundreds of post to find others with the issue and hope for a possible fix. I can just disable and wait for the updates.

Im a premium license holder who understand post release issues and am more than happy to wait for further updates resolving all the noted issues...

Keep up the good work! I now over time this will once again be noted as a premium application to have on the IPHONE

Till Then............. I will live without the frustation
    Last edited by dmighty; 08-04-2008 at 08:52 PM.
    Major credit to the Programmers.
    Your efforts makes the IPHONE that much better. Thank You! Without you, There is no Us!!

I believe in beta testing for free and paying for Smooth integrated, Compatible, and functioning Apps.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    mine is having an issue with the intellidial

here's what happens. when i try to call someone from it. it freezes. also when i try to view any contacts in my contacts list. it freezes the app.

i turned it off and it stopped doing it.(or rather started)
    As I type this I've been playing with the next release. Your issue, although I can't recreate it now as I'm on the new version, should be fixed. I ran into some strange things trying to help out other people today, and worked with IntelliBorn to get things fixed. Look for it late tonight or sometime earlyish tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dmighty View Post
    Great to see this app has finally migrated over....

Seems like another categories when it released, a flipping nightmare....
    Since installing IS on my phone it constantly locks, Mail doesnt show up, and passcode seems to not respond. Concerning Mail, even thought i set it to display on screen 1, it always default back to screen 2,new only.. Even so it still doesnt display the mail.
    I have had it installed for no more than 10 minutes and i have recieved the possible conflict message asking to enable/disable intelliscreen atleast 3 times....IMO the best part about this application at this point. Gives me the option to disable when it fails to launch instead of researching hundreds of post to find others with the issue and hope for a possible fix. I can just disable and wait for the updates.

Im a premium license holder who understand post release issues and am more than happy to wait for further updates resolving all the noted issues...

Keep up the good work! I now over time this will once again be noted as a premium application to have on the IPHONE

Till Then............. I will live without the frustation
    I'll see if I can pin down your passcode lock issue, as for mail have you tried actually locking the item in place on the Layout screen? Is it a MobileMe account – as of right now they are not officially supported, although it is coming in the near future.

Tried different settings with passcode locking and I do not have any isues. I am on a newer test version which as I said above should be released very soon.
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 08-04-2008 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

my phone is on full volume, when i get an sms it dings very loud (normal), but the sms alert tone two minutes later is like 20% volume. can't even hear it in my pocket

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Installed it on my 3G. No luck. Crashes after launch. Re-jailbroke phone, etc. Installs no problem just crashes right after launch. Goes right back to springboard launcher screen.

Anyone else having this problem? I've seen some posts in other forums.
    Got the same issue on my 3G.. Will try permissions when i get home..

DJBBOY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 707 Posts

I have purchased this new app for 2.0. It's work fine on my phone

adm
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Ever since I installed Intelliscreen I cannot open any App Store applications. I receive "The application cannot be opened" -- any ideas?

All stock iPhone applications work just fine.

edit: Apparently my application issue is not Intelliscreen related? I see others discussing the topic at length before the 2.0 jailbreak was available. However it was a weird coincidence that it occurred immediately after installing Intelliscreen.
    Last edited by adm; 08-05-2008 at 06:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Intelliscreen 2.0 Issues & Resolutions
    QUIT on LAUNCH Issue - OK this was related to permissions. Easy fix, downloaded and installed BossPrefs app using Cydia, clicked on Folder Permission Fix. Reinstalled IS, rebooted phone, and....what do you know it launched and remained open.

VIBRATE/FLASH Repeating alerts - Testing IS specifically for this feature (WinMo was very good at this), sounds fire at correct intervals but VIBRATE and FLASH alert options DO NOT WORK.

Can anyone confirm an issue with vibrate and flash alert options?

Thanks

QUIT on LAUNCH Issue - OK this was related to permissions. Easy fix, downloaded and installed BossPrefs app using Cydia, clicked on Folder Permission Fix. Reinstalled IS, rebooted phone, and....what do you know it launched and remained open.

VIBRATE/FLASH Repeating alerts - Testing IS specifically for this feature (WinMo was very good at this), sounds fire at correct intervals but VIBRATE and FLASH alert options DO NOT WORK.

Can anyone confirm an issue with vibrate and flash alert options?
    mine didn't vibrate at all, and the alert volume is very low even though my phones volume is 100%

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am having the issue with intellidial
    i can browse my fav's but then when i call someone the screen goes blank and all i can see is the top taskbar thing, i cannot see any in-call controls. just downloaded it this morning and am running a pwned 1stgen phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Vibrrate / Flash Alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
    mine didn't vibrate at all, and the alert volume is very low even though my phones volume is 100%
    Installed the update 2.01. I think the quit on launch issue is fixed. However, Vibrate still doesn't work for repeating alerts.

WARNING, don't set your phone to vibrate from the side switch or you won't get any repeating alerts!! I missed a really important email this way.

Flash alert is working intermittently. If they can fix this, it would be great then I would buy a license for sure!

Thanks

nice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hhaw3 View Post
    i am having the issue with intellidial
    i can browse my fav's but then when i call someone the screen goes blank and all i can see is the top taskbar thing, i cannot see any in-call controls. just downloaded it this morning and am running a pwned 1stgen phone
    Exactly the same issue even after update to 2.01

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Thanks Adjustcircle for assiting so much!

All:

FYI - The install issue was related to a dependency on OpenSSL. Thus - users who had OpenSSH were successful and those who didn't weren't.

The volume issue is related to picking up the iPod volume instead of the system volume. This will be fixed in the upcoming days.

The vibrate issue may have to deal with 3G vs old iPhone. Tracking this down.

Thanks for your patience!

Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Vibrate issue
    Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Thanks Adjustcircle for assiting so much!

All:

FYI - The install issue was related to a dependency on OpenSSL. Thus - users who had OpenSSH were successful and those who didn't weren't.

The volume issue is related to picking up the iPod volume instead of the system volume. This will be fixed in the upcoming days.

The vibrate issue may have to deal with 3G vs old iPhone. Tracking this down.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks, the VIBRATE issue is driving me nuts! I'm using 3G and it's absolutely not working! Missing a lot of events as a result.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same here guys sound alert works but vibe and flash does not...this is an AWESOME app...this is what i have always wanted on this iphone...now i can finally put my touch cruise away (sell it)...i was so impressed with this app im a supporter...i also put in a request for more sports such as ncaa basketball and wnba...the sports page is awesome since football season is around the corner...thanks intelliborn....