+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IntelliScreen Released For 2.0

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I was able to reproduce an error with the IntelliDial, but only when I don't have favorites. ID runs strictly from your favorites list, if you'd like to use it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was able to reproduce an error with the IntelliDial, but only when I don't have favorites. ID runs strictly from your favorites list, if you'd like to use it add some favorites, if not disable it. I will let IntelliBorn know about the issue and get it cleared up for the next release. In the meantime just a hard reset will solve the problem.

Thanks

great. now which one do i buy. is the premium worth it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I couldn't get it to take. Found it in Cydia before I noticed this post. Downloaded it, configured it, told it to Apply, and no joy. Screen flashes, goes black with the spiral timer thing, then comes back. but no IS on the lock screen. Just my picture. Got the temporary license, told me it was good 10 days, etc. Just can't get it to stick.

Uninstalled it for now...

TM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
    I couldn't get it to take. Found it in Cydia before I noticed this post. Downloaded it, configured it, told it to Apply, and no joy. Screen flashes, goes black with the spiral timer thing, then comes back. but no IS on the lock screen. Just my picture. Got the temporary license, told me it was good 10 days, etc. Just can't get it to stick.

Uninstalled it for now...

TM
    Try going in and arranging things in Layout and see if IntelliScreen appears.

oo3
    Thanks

Can someone help me out? Here's what my screen looks like:

When I try to reposition them, it just goes back down to the bottom of the screen.
    Last edited by oo3; 08-04-2008 at 02:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It was there before I un=installed, but still wouldn't take. The "Enabled" switch is Off every time i go back into the app. I just re-installed. It had saved the various configurations I set up for weather and news for example (despite a hard reset). But same problem

Thanks

Althought there site says that this will not affect the battery life, what do you people think. Does this app put an extra load on the battery by either checking mail,weather,news on its own?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post

When I try to reposition them, it just goes back down to the bottom of the screen.
    For some options, like SMS, if it isn't on only if new it likes to get stuck at the last position on the page. I've never had it literally never be able to get rearranged.

It was there before I un=installed, but still wouldn't take. The "Enabled" switch is Off every time i go back into the app. I just re-installed. It had saved the various configurations I set up for weather and news for example (despite a hard reset). But same problem
    I sent the developer an email with some your issue and the ID one we already have a work around for so hopefully he'll show up here in a little bit. Are you able to go into the IntelliSkin option or create your own custom feeds? If so you could try going back in and asking for it to redownload your license, or trial or whatever. I had an issue with it initially on Friday night that sounds similar, but that issue got worked out.
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 08-04-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajustcircle View Post
    I sent the developer an email with some your issue and the ID one we already have a work around for so hopefully he'll show up here in a little bit. Are you able to go into the IntelliSkin option or create your own custom feeds? If so you could try going back in and asking for it to redownload your license, or trial or whatever. I had an issue with it initially on Friday night that sounds similar, but that issue got worked out.

Thanks for the help!
    I can indeed go into the intelliskin option as well as create my own feeds. I re-retrieved the 10 day license, but still no joy Don't have much else on my phone, not sure what it could be ...Hopefully the dev will chime in...

A slightly more descriptive note - whenever I open the app, Enabled is set to Off, but a few seconds later, it switches to On and the "License Expires in 10 Days" note comes up. But still no joy on getting it to stick on the actual unlock screen.
    Last edited by anthonymoody; 08-04-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alirz View Post
    Althought there site says that this will not affect the battery life, what do you people think. Does this app put an extra load on the battery by either checking mail,weather,news on its own?
    As far as battery life is concerned I've never noticed anything unless don't heed the warning in the Alerts section and set the reminders to less than 15 minutes. I have mine on 5 minutes and I still don't really notice anything, but I'm sure if you were to actually sit down and test them I'd probably have less than the average Joe. To me it is worth it though – I have my phone turned up all the way and I never hear it; I live in Chicago and walk just about everywhere and don't feel it vibrating either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Boy oh boy, this is one sweet app!
    Thanks for the heads-up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is AWESOME!

Thanks!

Thanks

Thanks for the help!
    I can indeed go into the intelliskin option as well as create my own feeds. I re-retrieved the 10 day license, but still no joy Don't have much else on my phone, not sure what it could be ...Hopefully the dev will chime in...

A slightly more descriptive note - whenever I open the app, Enabled is set to Off, but a few seconds later, it switches to On and the "License Expires in 10 Days" note comes up. But still no joy on getting it to stick on the actual unlock screen.
    It might be an issue with the installation and whatever it is isn't getting wiped out on the uninstall. I don't really know for sure, I'm sorry. Perhaps go to IntelliScreen.com and contact them.

Maybe make sure all of the permission for the executables in /Applications/IntelliScreen.app are set to 755

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post

the calendar seems to take up those lines even when there aren't events to view. i solved this by moving the calendar to the bottom of the main screen and i can then show all week and scroll away at my events.

it would be nice to be able to choose how many lines the calendar app can take up. i would like to have it on top but cant because it takes up too much space on the screen.

"i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fletch33 For This Useful Post:

oo3 (08-04-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Intelliscreen 2 Crashes After Launch
    Installed it on my 3G. No luck. Crashes after launch. Re-jailbroke phone, etc. Installs no problem just crashes right after launch. Goes right back to springboard launcher screen.

Anyone else having this problem? I've seen some posts in other forums.

oo3
    Thanks

Thanks fletch33, that solved my problem. So simple...

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine keeps crashing? anyone know how to fix this? it open's and crashes like customize used to do...

Quote Originally Posted by wannaPhone3G View Post
    Installed it on my 3G. No luck. Crashes after launch. Re-jailbroke phone, etc. Installs no problem just crashes right after launch. Goes right back to springboard launcher screen.

Anyone else having this problem? I've seen some posts in other forums.
    mine does the same this if anyone can help us please help i'd love to use this great app.
    Last edited by law111; 08-04-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

Thanks

Default Word From IntelliBorn
    I just recieved an email from IntelliBorn.

The IntelliDial issue is fixed, we're still working on getting the random SpringBoard freezing issues under control, but we're having issues recreating it. IB asked me to let everyone here know that is having issues,

Got the ID fixed..
    Regarding not working - put a message for users – when they hit cancel to download the license – the IS isn’t going to work
    If you don't get the shorthand, when IS initially asks you about a license, tell it download the license, this will start your trial and should alleviate most, if not all, of the problems.

Don't quote me on this, but it looks like we'll probably see an update at some point later today. I know for sure they're going to try and push one out and get this solved for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by law111 View Post
    Mine keeps crashing? anyone know how to fix this? it open's and crashes like customize used to do...

mine does the same this if anyone can help us please help i'd love to use this great app.
    If it is opening and closing automatically try setting the permissions. restart when that is done.
    Last edited by ajustcircle; 08-04-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feelinggetsold View Post
    2.0 here i come..........or maybe i should wait for summerboard to work, what a conundrum
    The equivalent on 2.0 is called "Winterboard." You can find it on Cydia.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to imode For This Useful Post:

feelinggetsold (08-04-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajustcircle View Post
    I just recieved an email from IntelliBorn.

The IntelliDial issue is fixed, we're still working on getting the random SpringBoard freezing issues under control, but we're having issues recreating it. IB asked me to let everyone here know that is having issues,

If you don't get the shorthand, when IS initially asks you about a license, tell it download the license, this will start your trial and should alleviate most, if not all, of the problems.

Don't quote me on this, but it looks like we'll probably see an update at some point later today. I know for sure they're going to try and push one out and get this solved for everyone.

If it is opening and closing automatically try setting the permissions. restart when that is done.

Mine is crashing on launch, how do you set permissions???