Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 4452535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1082

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Goes Public!

I can use SSH to delete files in the iphone. But I need to know what one is the random 197 taken up space

Default Ringtone
    at first THNAX to DEVTeam. i just update the firmware 1.1.3. it works fine. But i have got a big problem. RING TONE is not working. i can not hear it. I can hear SMS tone, that mean my speaker is ok. How do i fix my EDGE problem. Please suggest me how can i fix the problems. many many Thanx for all of your works.

I am having THE SAME problem. No Rintones and no SMS sounds. I ahve try BigBossed fix, but still... the phone only vibrates....

Exclamation iphone went into recovery mode
    i did evrything right with the ibrickr method to upgrade to 1.1.3
    i had ("HAD" ) a jailbroken unlocked 1.1.1
    evrything happened as per the screenshots; i installed the soft upgrade 1.1.3
    from installer. it stalled halfway as expected. then the loading circle of iphone appeared and the phone restarted
    But then...the stupid phone went into recovery mode rather than restarting as 1.1.3....i had to roll back to 1.1.1
    nobody has a forum on this problem as far as i have searched
    plzzzzzzz advice me on this issue, as i wud lovve to go to 1.1.3

also, one more thing, does sendsong work on 1.1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Knolly View Post
    Is anyone else not able to download/install the soft upgrade from Installer? I've been trying for the last two hours with no success...
    I have done it, the phone downloaded pack and it kept on saying installing script for good hour then i just rebooted my phone and there it was all singing and dancing.

Hope this help

Default bricked my previously jailbroken OTB 1.1.2 iphone
    Guys, need serious help. I tried to upgrade to 1.1.3 using modmyphone repository in installer. everything worked but upon upgrade the springboar starting crashing. When I tried to restore. I was unable to restore because itunes wont recognise the phone anymore. Furthermore, itunes would try to download latest update files from apple website. How could I prevent it from doing so. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had a jailbroken phone which I lost Saturday. I ordered a new phone with rush delivery which arrives today (went that route due to the bill me later option). I'm assuming it's coming with the 1.1.3 software.

My Question: I read an older post in creations where it stated that if the phone came with 1.1.3, I wouldnt be able to downgrade without bricking unless I brought it back to 1.1.3... is that still an issue or are we past that. Will I be able to just downgrade by the shift click/jailbreak way and follow directions to for the 1.1.3ware?

If it makes a difference, I am using At&t service. Looking to just connect this phone to my currently suspended line.

Thanks in advance

Default not able to sync?
    does anyone know how to fix the not able to sync with itunes problem with nate trues method?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    question...ran the OS X version of this method on a jailbroken 1.1.1. Work great until i get to the installer portion. When i go into installer to run the soft upgrade, it says that I must be running 1.1.2 in order to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to upgrade to 1.1.2 and start over?

Ok i just noticed something intersting.. when i plug my 1.13 JB phone into 7.6 itunes it shows 180mb in other.. when i plug into my laptop which has 7.5 itunes it only shows 80mb.. which i beleive is correct... can anyone else out there with multiple versions of itunes confirm as well?

Default iTunes Rentals will not Sync
    I did the natetrue method to upgrade to 1.1.3 from jailbroken and unlocked on Rogers with AnySim 1.1.2. Everything works perfect except I am not able to transfer rented itunes to the iphone. iTunes appears to move the file (gets all the way to the end of the progress bar) then says there was no internet connection. I have internet connection on the phone and my laptop. Everything else syncs fine, music, movies, calendar, contacts, pictures, etc.) Itunes is 7.6 on the Mac.

Any ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looks like a negative... I put in a good 2.5 hours attempting to downgrade my newly purchased 1.1.3. Tried to shift click, tried to use the classic jailbreak to make itunes see it, tried using an older itunes... nothing - wont budge. Come to find out, everything in iphonebrowser's different and I cant mod icons or sounds.
    Did I miss something or is 1.1.3 really not modable at this time

Someone Help!

I need to know whats the file to delete with SSH with this update!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

I successfully did this on my iPhone through iBrickr. I tried to do this on my sis' iPod through the DEV method on installer and it was a disaster. I tried to add the source for the iPod full features and it would crash every time I teyoed the "dot" button. She just bought the update instead.

I couldn't find the soft upgrade in installer, so I went to sources. Somehow STE Packaging got deleted.

I just jailbreaked 1.1.3 using nate trues method. The music i purchesd from itunes will not play. All other music will play though.

I have installed:
    Custom Ringtones
    IPhysics
    gpSPHONE
    pocketguitar
    BallFight
    TTR
    BossTool
    Fall
    Sand
    OpenSSh
    BSD Subsystem
    Big Boss Ringtone Fix
    --------------------------

Thanks!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    anyone got any ideas y youtube sez need edge or wifi but i can search the web with np E logo not present either and to get locate me and google locator to work? used nate true method
    Last edited by boredpnoy; 02-01-2008 at 02:30 PM.

You do realize that this is not a true jailbreak right..............because it doesnt jailbreak your modem firmware 04.03.13_G (1.1.3) so its literally a 1.1.2 jailbroken. BUT 1.1.3 OS
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Ok, I am in the middle of using Nates upgrade method from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3. I got as far as trying to download the 1.1.3 soft upgrade package. (Of course, I can't find it even after refreshing my sources, etc.)

My question is this: How do I navigate to my iPhone to delete the 1.1.3 firmware file? I am planning on just waiting like several others of you are doing.

I'm very new to this so if you could explain in detail with simple terms I would GREATLY appriciate that. Thank you!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pillzny View Post
    Looks like a negative... I put in a good 2.5 hours attempting to downgrade my newly purchased 1.1.3. Tried to shift click, tried to use the classic jailbreak to make itunes see it, tried using an older itunes... nothing - wont budge. Come to find out, everything in iphonebrowser's different and I cant mod icons or sounds.
    Did I miss something or is 1.1.3 really not modable at this time
    You did something wrong then... 1.1.3 is jailbreak-able if you follow the instructions. However if you are not on an AT&T, O2 contract (or the other official carriers in France, Germany, Italy) your phone will be locked and will function as an expensive iTouch. Not sure what you mean by "can't mod icons or sounds" you can with the new version of Customize.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroke View Post
    Ok, I am in the middle of using Nates upgrade method from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3. I got as far as trying to download the 1.1.3 soft upgrade package. (Of course, I can't find it even after refreshing my sources, etc.)

My question is this: How do I navigate to my iPhone to delete the 1.1.3 firmware file? I am planning on just waiting like several others of you are doing.

I'm very new to this so if you could explain in detail with simple terms I would GREATLY appriciate that. Thank you!
    First off, if you are new to this then Nate's method is probably the more difficult to pull off. If you are successful you will have to install several packages to get it to work properly. Use the official dev team's method instead (as found on Installer)

imode69.

Thank you.
    I'm a little behind the times here. I followed the guide to update my 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 so that I could use the Devs method to bring it to the 1.1.3 (ugh). I'm doing that now. I *think* it's finished, all I can see is the toolbar on my phone but it's showing the current time. The rest of the screen is black. I'm afraid to reboot it yet. Sigh.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 4452535455 LastLast