Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1082

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Goes Public!

Quote Originally Posted by viP4x View Post
    I downgraded to 1.1.1 ( from 1.1.3 ), I would like to update to 1.1.2, but i dont know how, because the Oktoprep method is useless!! itunes cannot perform the 1.1.2 update anymore, and, i you try restoring, will loose the Oktoprep thing .. so? what to do in order to get 1.1.2 unlocked?
    Any ideas, what I want to do is ... 1.1.3 -->> 1.1.1 .--->> 1.1.2 -->> 1.1.3

Im on step 2, 1.1.1 ... I want to update 1.1.2, any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by viP4x View Post
    Any ideas, what I want to do is ... 1.1.3 -->> 1.1.1 .--->> 1.1.2 -->> 1.1.3

Im on step 2, 1.1.1 ... I want to update 1.1.2, any help ?
    What method did you use to downgrade from 1.1.3?

Ok, solved. I was hitting RESTORE, instead of UPDATE! OUCH!

Well I'm all set.

I upgraded to the standard 1.1.3-->1.1.1-->jailbreak 1.1.1--->okaytoprep-->1.1.2--->jailbreak 1.1.2-->Nate's 1.1.3 jailbreak --> jailbreak 1.1.3.

everything works perfectly. I also had to do a couple of boss updates to fix e-mail passwords not storing.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I made a sepparate post but Ill do one here too i guess.
    I think the file that was used to update to 1.1.3 is still on my phone.

My total storage reads as 7.3 GB
    My available storage reads as 7.1 GB

What files do I need to delete via SSH to get all my space back?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I just upgraded to 1.1.3 jailbreak and everything works fine, just I have a random 183 mb of space used up
    I used the 1.1.3 soft upg. Cleaner that removes the 300 mb file, but I still have that random 183 mb.
    How can I get rid of that?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    Well I'm all set.

I upgraded to the standard 1.1.3-->1.1.1-->jailbreak 1.1.1--->okaytoprep-->1.1.2--->jailbreak 1.1.2-->Nate's 1.1.3 jailbreak --> jailbreak 1.1.3.

everything works perfectly. I also had to do a couple of boss updates to fix e-mail passwords not storing.
    Can you verify that your google maps "Locate me" is working and if your Edge icon is displayed? I know these are general problems, but when people say everything works perfectly I assume they mean EVERYTHING, and if thats the case I'd love to know how you did it or what I may be doing wrong.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i tried both win and mac version. Had to restore both phones back to 111 the back to 112 the Nate jailbreak breaks the audio core so the only thing that work wheb getting called is vibrate. all stock and custom ring tones dont make a sound. so youll miss calls. so I suggest wait for the offical one. i quote from hack that phone here "Official iPhone Dev Team jailbreak for 1.1.3 coming soon! If you used the unofficial version you MUST restore back to 1.1.1 and get back to jailbroken 1.1.2 to update. The unofficial version breaks an important system manager and you will have serious issues if you put the official jailbreak onto your current jailbreak."

My jailbreak for 1.1.3 is working fine
    Ill probably revert to the newer one when its release, but until then. Im happy

Quote Originally Posted by Luxocrat View Post
    What method did you use to downgrade from 1.1.3?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27454

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Can you verify that your google maps "Locate me" is working and if your Edge icon is displayed? I know these are general problems, but when people say everything works perfectly I assume they mean EVERYTHING, and if thats the case I'd love to know how you did it or what I may be doing wrong.
    Yes, I can. it all works perfectly. I followed this guide:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27454

Just follow the OP and the remaining comments in that thread for clean-up issues.

Everything works perfectly.
    Last edited by adrian1480; 01-26-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok so i started with a 1.1.1 jailbroken, with only BSD Sub installed. Used the ibrickr 1.1.3 updater, and went through the process of the upgrade. Everything went fine, replaced the lockdown file, and rebooted. Again everything was fine, while surfing the Installer sources, i found the 300MB removal app. Figuring this would be a nice clean up app, i installed it. The phone immediately popped over to a restore/error mode. Emergency call only. Totally unaccessible, phone locked out. Nothing I do can remove it from this state short of repeating the process all over again.

Well I've learned my lesson, I thought I learned my lesson with the previous 1.1.2 issue and rushing to get it updated. I'll be returning my iPhone to the 1.1.2 unlocked state and will leave it until Dev Team officially releases something more reliable.

This build of 1.1.3 nuked my iPhone today. I spent half of the day trying to restore it, and had to do a baseband restore, revirginize, and now finally back to 1.1.1. It wrecked havoc with audio, sync errors, connection with mac. I will would wait until the dev team releases a stable version.
    Last edited by zlinger; 01-26-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark246 View Post
    Is it posible to downgrade from the jailbroken 1.1.3 to jailbroken 1.1.1?
    Yes, why would you want to.

For some reason I feel as tho the Dev Team may be reveling in the early adopters issues. Kinda like "thats what they get for not waiting for US to release it"...

Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by chordmasta View Post
    Yes, why would you want to.
    Just so when the official Dev Team releases this jailbreak.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Went back to 1.1.2
    Ive been running jailbroken 1.1.2 just fine for months (already have ATT so unlock is a non issue). I did the update, all seemed well except I got a script error on the final re-boot. Re-booted again and all was ok at 1.1.3, dont know why. Installer was present, but no apps. All my rings and music made it back into the phone from itunes. Phone worked and ran properly. Go to installer to re-install SMB and Customize, only to find they only work with 1.1.2, pissed me right off. So I chose to go backwards and all the effort to do so. But anyway that was my choice, everything about 1.1.3 seemed proper, icons wiggled, Locate me worked to about a block away. Edge icon was present. I will wait for official updates as well, I made all my own custom wallpapers/buttons/icons etc. and the two most needed apps (for me) are not updated yet.

I did it, and I have the ******* same wifi issue ... the wifi signal bars dissapears!!1 and there is not more wifi!!!! =(

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    I dont have no service now...i did all steps, but now have no phone service...please help a homie out.
    I followed the guide. Now my iPhone is jailbroken on 1.1.3 but I have no service too. Does this has to do with my OOB 1.1.2 and bootloader 4.6? Is there any way to fix this while maintaining the jailbroken 1.1.3?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

did you upgrade from 1.1.1 when you had an unlocked 1.1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Revan.Yang View Post
    I followed the guide. Now my iPhone is jailbroken on 1.1.3 but I have no service too. Does this has to do with my OOB 1.1.2 and bootloader 4.6? Is there any way to fix this while maintaining the jailbroken 1.1.3?
    to fix the no service issue just upload a lockdownd into the usr/libexec directory using ibrikr or something then restart the phone and plug it into itunes

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast