+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SDK apps + 1.1.3 = a winning pair

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by krino1 The only update I will install is the one that includes Flash support.. PLEASE.. Get with it Apple and put ur employees to work and put
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krino1 View Post
    The only update I will install is the one that includes Flash support.. PLEASE.. Get with it Apple and put ur employees to work and put out a REAL update!
    It really is a shame, but it is true. Apple is putting more effort into locking the phone down than adding necessary apps...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It would be great to be able to use a horizontal keyboard for sms texting, flash, but i would find it useful for a document app. like a low scaled version of word.

oh and web apps suck major cock & balls
    Last edited by jbreyfogle; 01-23-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks

Dev Team:

...I love you guys!!!!!!!!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    Thanks for the credit for this one.
    eh? You are NateTrue?

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    It really is a shame, but it is true. Apple is putting more effort into locking the phone down than adding necessary apps...
    Indeed.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    The point of the jailbreak is so everyone can fix there apps......... That's y we need it. And for all of u people out there that complain about unlocking get over it. Till 1.1.4 comes out there will be no unlock for 1.1.3 ( do any of u read and thing on this forum?) but anyways whatever I'm over all this 1.1.3 stuff. The look at more cool apps and other stuff. I'd the dev wanna keep there secrets let them its there problem. I think its funny people are still fighting for the jailbreak.
    You may read things on this forum, but not close enough. Until 1.1.4 there will PROBABLY not be an unlock for 1.1.3 OUT OF THE BOX. Unlocking is much easier for those of us who originally had the 3.9 bootloader and are upgrading each time a new firmware is released.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grantmaier687 For This Useful Post:

Numberzz (01-24-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    according to this source... we will have a alternate jailbreak damn soon.... though it might jus be a rumor
    http://www.iphoneatlas.com/2008/01/2...released-soon/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about that, but who knows? Also, who wants their apps to run in a sort of reduced functionality mode?
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Apple is putting more effort into locking the phone down than adding necessary apps...
    I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is that Apple is being forced to lock the iPhone down by AT&T. Being the exclusive provider in the US puts them at an advantage. They want to keep that advantage and are going to do whatever they feel they need to in order to do so. I'm sure part of AT&Ts contract with Apple is that Apple must do everything it can to prevent the iPhone from being able to operate on other providers.

My guess is that if it were completely up to Apple, they wouldn't care that people were unlocking and installing 3rd party apps on the iPhone. They would just offer "premium" signed apps at a price.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    The point of the jailbreak is so everyone can fix there apps......... That's y we need it. And for all of u people out there that complain about unlocking get over it. Till 1.1.4 comes out there will be no unlock for 1.1.3 ( do any of u read and thing on this forum?) but anyways whatever I'm over all this 1.1.3 stuff. The look at more cool apps and other stuff. I'd the dev wanna keep there secrets let them its there problem. I think its funny people are still fighting for the jailbreak.
    a) is the education system just giving up the the youth today? bc i had a hard time understanding your bad spelling and grammar.

b) natetrue said that 1.1.3 "breaks many of the existing applications." which is a great reason to release the jailbreak for 1.1.3. that way all of the indie software developers out there can fix their apps to get ready for the 1.1.4.

Green Apple
    Thanks

the nes.app has already been updated to work with 1.1.3. im sure it's not hard for the programmers to make the needed adjustments.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default 1.1.3 soft upgrade from installer
    Does someone know what this is ?
    I found it in the recent packages on installer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDK apps + 1.1.3 = a winning pair-snap_232009.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muccaeppollo View Post
    Does someone know what this is ?
    I found it in the recent packages on installer

dude not being a schmuck, but are you living under a rock??? i mean c'mon.......
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123