+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.7.1 is Out

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Here's one I cannot seem to find an answer to... I have the latest iTunes and iPod firmware installed, a few cracked apps and a few paid apps. I've restored
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's one I cannot seem to find an answer to... I have the latest iTunes and iPod firmware installed, a few cracked apps and a few paid apps. I've restored my iPod about 5 times now and each time I go to put the cracked apps on (ipa method), it works fine for about a day then my paid apps stop working. They simply crash the second I try to run them. I would have though the cracked apps would stop working but they continue to run just fine. Only the paid apps crash. Anyone have any ideas?

I even tried downgrading iTunes and the problem still exists. The only thing I can think of is that the paid apps are now checking the MobileInstallation.framework file and if it does not match up, the app dies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fbords View Post
    cool...but how do you create them using 2.0 and iTunes 7.7.1?
    The old method still works, whereby you take a song from itunes, right click it, go to 'get info', adjust the start/stop time to between 25 seconds of each other, convert to aac, move to desktop, change format of the file to m4r, then add into itunes. Just be sure to remove the start/stop times on the original songs after you're done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 461am View Post
    The old method still works, whereby you take a song from itunes, right click it, go to 'get info', adjust the start/stop time to between 25 seconds of each other, convert to aac, move to desktop, change format of the file to m4r, then add into itunes. Just be sure to remove the start/stop times on the original songs after you're done.
    assuming you've purchased the song from itunes...:/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quilty View Post
    assuming you've purchased the song from itunes...:/
    Of course not. I've yet to buy a song from itunes.
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. I didn't mean an itunes-store bought song, I meant from your own library on itunes.
    Last edited by 461am; 08-14-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456