+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.7.1 is Out

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by VPxPrettyBoy installed via ssh All Right, gotcha
    iPhone? More like MyPhone The Punisher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VPxPrettyBoy View Post
    installed via ssh

All Right, gotcha

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

time to repwn my phone with a big *** OS partition... hint hint

Thanks

whats the problem with talking about warez?

more people than you know probably use it, and its not bad to talk about it, if it is involved in the current thread.

i use the cracked apps, its stealing, yes, but am i talking about how to do it? no ofcourse not, if the curiosity gets the better of you, go check it out and dont ask for it here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eikcuhc For This Useful Post:

blazinbeckham (07-30-2008), NakedFaerie (07-31-2008), quilty (08-13-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nevermind lol
    Last edited by hackedintosh; 07-30-2008 at 11:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah can someone clearly explain how to hide the 7.7.1 update clearly because i would like to do this but i don't really understand how

Banned
    Thanks

It's not illegal to talk about warez as we arn't saying where to get them.

I think Apple suck bigtime. Look at Nokia and thier software/warez. There are heaps of it and do they care? Probably but they dont lock phones just because someone shares a few files.
    Apple are going the wrong way. Very soon the iPhone will be a useless brick as it will be so locked up nobody will be able to use it unless you have written permission from Apple as the protection on this thing is so tight.
    APPLE, ITS ONLY A PHONE. NOT A DAMN SAFE or whatever.... Anyone want a iPhone 8gb? I will gladly swap it for a Nokia N95 or Dopod/smartphone.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 07-31-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Coz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotsammysliz View Post
    yeah can someone clearly explain how to hide the 7.7.1 update clearly because i would like to do this but i don't really understand how
    Windows:

open the Apple Software Update program.

make sure only the iTunes one is selected as shown in above picture.

click on "Tools" and then "Ignore Selected Updates" as shown in picture below.

voila!

enjoy and please thank

p.s. im pretty sure its around the same for Mac.
    Last edited by Eikcuhc; 07-31-2008 at 12:09 AM.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eikcuhc For This Useful Post:

bu2d (08-01-2008), Coluch (07-31-2008), gatorboy (08-03-2008), hotsammysliz (07-31-2008), NakedFaerie (07-31-2008), quilty (08-13-2008), richtoyz (07-31-2008), Sproch (07-31-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eikcuhc View Post
    Windows:

open the Apple Software Update program.

[IMG][/IMG]

make sure only the iTunes one is selected as shown in above picture.

click on "Tools" and then "Ignore Selected Updates" as shown in picture below.

[IMG][/IMG]

voila!

[IMG][/IMG]

enjoy and please thank

p.s. im pretty sure its around the same for Mac.
    thank you sooooo much

Thanks

haha no problem, always up for helping with pictures
    Please give me a if I help you out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eikcuhc For This Useful Post:

NakedFaerie (07-31-2008)

Thanks

iTunes 7.7.1 includes fixes to improve stability and performance.
    and install firmware 2.1

;D

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Lol ok weird, but I upgraded to 7.7.1 and I was able to import a cracked .ipa onto my iphone and all my old one works. so you might wanna try before making sure it doesnt work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy121 For This Useful Post:

NakedFaerie (07-31-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, we use warez! What about peoples NOT living in US?! We're not able to buy apps from iTunes which means there's no other way but to use warez... Apple's policy is going to bring them down... its matter of days NOKIA will launch touch phone WITH proper bluetooth and MMS which iPhone lacks! The most stoopis mobile phones which you can get for like a dollar has these things...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to :Hybrid11: For This Useful Post:

NakedFaerie (07-31-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

however broken your english may be, it is true.
    but,
    i dont think any phone in the near future will compete with the iphone.
    even if it does everything and more an iphone can, it will still be a cellphone OS, not mac or linux based. so no hackin or crackin just stock phone. payin for wallpapers and ringtones.
    as for apple and the iphone.
    if they can write it, someone can hack it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

I can confirm that the first gen iPhone 2.0 pwn'd with the apps not in itunes, but on the phone still works fine after syncing.
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

freyes01
    Have you tried to sync outlook calendar?

7.7 didn't sync cal with OL 2003/2007

Green Apple
    Thanks

whats the problem with talking about warez?

more people than you know probably use it, and its not bad to talk about it, if it is involved in the current thread.

i use the cracked apps, its stealing, yes, but am i talking about how to do it? no ofcourse not, if the curiosity gets the better of you, go check it out and dont ask for it here.
    i mean who would pay money for somethin u can get for free.. thats just logical thinkin ... Anyways do u guys know if apps u installed via .ipa method will get deleted or somethin?

Edit: I read a lil more n it seems that cracked apps dont get deleted
    I dont wanna find out by myself. PPl confirm it pliz
    Last edited by spyboy_1; 07-31-2008 at 06:54 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    but,
    even if it does everything and more an iphone can, it will still be a cellphone OS, not mac or linux based. so no hackin or crackin just stock phone. payin for wallpapers and ringtones.
    What are you going on about? Have you heard of the smart phone? Or Windows Mobile? They have both been around for years and are heaps better than the iphone. The iPhone is a piece of crap compared to what Windows Mobile can do.
    I am now looking for a dopod or similar so I can get rid of this piece of crap. IF and I doubt it but IF Apple totally unlock all the features of the iPhone then it might be better than smart phones but I doubt they will ever unlock it so its an expensive piece of crap.
    Even a cheap crappy phone can do more than the iPhone can as they arnt as locked as this crap phone.

The new iPhone 3G is suppose to be this wow of a phone. Well, the phone I had 4 years ago had 3G, MMS, Full use of bluetooth, and the GPS was synced via bluetooth so I think the new iPhone 3G is just a gimmic, nothing else. I will never get one and as soon as I get rid of this crap one I will never get another iPhone. I now regret getting it in the first place. What a waste of money.

I'm also on Vodafone which is 99% incompatiable with the iPhone. So thats even more reason why I dont like it.

Thants enough of my ranting. I wont be here long coz as soon as its sold I will have no reason to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    but,
    What are you going on about? Have you heard of the smart phone? Or Windows Mobile? They have both been around for years and are heaps better than the iphone. The iPhone is a piece of crap compared to what Windows Mobile can do.
    I am now looking for a dopod or similar so I can get rid of this piece of crap. IF and I doubt it but IF Apple totally unlock all the features of the iPhone then it might be better than smart phones but I doubt they will ever unlock it so its an expensive piece of crap.
    Even a cheap crappy phone can do more than the iPhone can as they arnt as locked as this crap phone.

The new iPhone 3G is suppose to be this wow of a phone. Well, the phone I had 4 years ago had 3G, MMS, Full use of bluetooth, and the GPS was synced via bluetooth so I think the new iPhone 3G is just a gimmic, nothing else. I will never get one and as soon as I get rid of this crap one I will never get another iPhone. I now regret getting it in the first place. What a waste of money.

Another thing is Windows Mobile can Sync with windows/outlook via Wifi, Bluetooth, USB and internet and never has any problems where the iPhone only syncs via usb/itunes and 90% of the time deletes contacts and calender appointments and takes ages to sync. (ATM I'm doing a backup and its only about 25% and its already taken 1 hour!!)

I'm also on Vodafone which is 99% incompatiable with the iPhone. So thats even more reason why I dont like it.

Thants enough of my ranting. I wont be here long coz as soon as its sold I will have no reason to come back.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 07-31-2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

bye

24. The Following User Says Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

jayson9 (07-31-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post

Another thing is Windows Mobile can Sync with windows/outlook via Wifi, Bluetooth, USB and internet and never has any problems where the iPhone only syncs via usb/itunes and 90% of the time deletes contacts and calender appointments and takes ages to sync. (ATM I'm doing a backup and its only about 25% and its already taken 1 hour!!)

If its such an "expensive piece of crap" then why are you here ranting? These forums are about hackin and slashin and just talking about the iphone and how to better it or how to get this or that working on it, not an "i despise iphones" forum, if you hate it so much, throw it away, or give it to a homeless person, im sure theyll appreciate it more than you.

if your looking to rant on how much you hate the iphone, go to i hate my iPhone, we dont want it here.

now to get back on the current topic, for anyone just tuning in iTunes 7.7.1 is out, cracked apps should work in both .ipa and .app methods, if you dont want 7.7.1 i posted a guide above to help anyone block the update.

Please give me a if I help you out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If its such an "expensive piece of crap" then why are you here ranting? These forums are about hackin and slashin and just talking about the iphone and how to better it or how to get this or that working on it, not an "i despise iphones" forum, if you hate it so much, throw it away, or give it to a homeless person, im sure theyll appreciate it more than you.
    I agree, the Blackberry forums is a perfect place for him. The members are so closed minded, and narrow visioned that one mention of an iPhone will result on a 10 page thread talking about the iPhone is an expensive brick.