+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.1.1 is here and on Cydia

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
nice work on customize ! buggy but yea be patient, i know its a tease to see previews of the themes and not actually get them. i really want the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nice work on customize ! buggy but yea be patient, i know its a tease to see previews of the themes and not actually get them. i really want the leopard theme ! in the mean time i will be refreshing cydia untill i see a update for customize.

Thanks

Hey did anybody get the "Upgrade to Customize Premium" info when you enter the app?? Maybe after we pay our $10/yr it will start working better........... It does say "Super Fast Servers" are include for the money. LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0name321 View Post
    Seems to work fine for me. The only issue I have is that I made a backup before I changed anything on the phone and then downloaded a few themes and applied them. Now I want to go back to my original setting. When I do this everything goes back to normal except for the "Lock Screen Wallpaper" this is stuck on whatever the last theme's wallpaper was. Obviously I can download a different one through customize and change it but the original wallpapers are not usable anymore. Anyone have any idea?
    Happened to me on 1.1.4 , to fix, ur gonna have to wait until a mobileFinder/SSH comes out cuz u need to delete lockBacjground.jpg in private/VAR/mobile/library/ then pick ur wallpaper but not from customize and reboot phone.

MMi ownz!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Are you suppose to SSH into the phone and delete all files that is left behind? How do I know which ones are left by Customize? Where is the back up files kept? I don't wanna delete anything that I am not suppose to.

Please help, thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried Buuf2 and only had one icon change (mail). i think the problem rests with the themes not being compatible with 2.0 file structure or something. perhaps only the newest themes created that can work with 2.0 will work. has anyone applied any themes that changed all the icons as they should? someone should make a list of compatible themes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0name321 View Post
    Seems to work fine for me. The only issue I have is that I made a backup before I changed anything on the phone and then downloaded a few themes and applied them. Now I want to go back to my original setting. When I do this everything goes back to normal except for the "Lock Screen Wallpaper" this is stuck on whatever the last theme's wallpaper was. Obviously I can download a different one through customize and change it but the original wallpapers are not usable anymore. Anyone have any idea?
    SSH onto your iphone and navigate to /var/mobile/Library/
    at the very bottom you'll see Lockscreen.jpg (I think thats what its called)
    Delete it

Quote Originally Posted by wocka View Post
    keeps asking me to create an account. and when i input my email it says email already taken..
    Login to your old account, go to profile, and change your serial number from your old phone to your new one.

Note: Your old phone will not longer work with customize.
    Last edited by Rosbaughcr; 07-30-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

On the Dock Image changes, Transparent Dock works! Could not get any of the themes to work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hagow View Post
    Are you suppose to SSH into the phone and delete all files that is left behind? How do I know which ones are left by Customize? Where is the back up files kept? I don't wanna delete anything that I am not suppose to.

Please help, thanks!
    if you just delete the contents of this directory:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2/
    after uninstalling through cydia, you will be fine. just don't delete anything else!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 532 Posts

well this is a nice step in the right direction...tried it....very buggy so i uninstalled it for now till the kinks are worked out

and for all you whiners, DON'T consider being a Beta Tester for anything , since you can't even appreciate or give constructive input on what is going on with the app

HERE...watch this tutorial --> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7ezGYyav0]YouTube - Fur TV, Eds super fix it[/ame]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to H0CKEY For This Useful Post:

Ruud (08-11-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayson9 View Post
    On the Dock Image changes, Transparent Dock works! Could not get any of the themes to work.
    This is all I cared about.

Installed and working for me. Thanks!

Thanks

mine just freezes, guess ill wait for a final release

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

installed and working fine, all icons changed with the Buuf2 theme, just no wallpaper yet but I'm happy so far with the "baby steps". Keep up the good work and looking forward to an entire theme change soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Whenever I open it, it never connects to server even when I'm on wi-fi.
    anyone gets the same problem?
    And you can't use wallpapers for the springboard withour summerboard, that sucks!
    Any word when summerboard will be availble for 2.0?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

mine constantly asks for name, email, pswd, etc. i have done it at least 3 times. and i went on their website and registered using the serial # too. patience...

Thanks

Same here.... It says not connected, but if you select one of the options and try to go on, it will let you. And let you download whatever.....

oo3
    Thanks

Even their website crashes...I can't even view their forums.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I tried to apply the iCMT theme and no icons changed... man I got so excited. Looks like needs more testing and bug fixing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

...and now it wont even let me in. i have the "email taken" message now too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Dont download yet
    I download customize and my phone can froze for the nigh i try to restore my phone now I'm getting a 1604 error and i can get my phone working againg i will wait to fix all the bugs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yea we are all having problems..but its a work in progress..i figured out if u install a theme and want to change it..and then it gets stuck on one part of the theme..like someone said above..then just change it one thing at a time..it seems to have problems installing the theme all at once..but finally my iphone is starting to look unique.. also one problem i noticed is dat i also crash when i try to play sounds..and ****..i cant install sounds at all..once i try it crashes but everything else looks fine