Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Achieved - not public yet

  1. #61
    hmm i wonder if they are working on an unlock method for upgraded 1.1.3 with 3.9 BL

  2. #62
    awesome! great idea to wait for the SDK. **** you apple

  3. #63
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jltdhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Default 1.1.3 Applications
    Now that the jailbreak has been achieved. Would someone from the DEVTEAM post the Maps and the MobileSafari apps so we can use them on our 1.1.2 ipods/iphones. Isnt that the biggest part of the upgrade anyways?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ReidWings View Post
    At first I was mad, but then I realized every feature they added in 1.1.3 (other than movie store) I already have via jailbreak.
    Uh - there's a mod to get icons on the springboard for websites? I must've missed that one! May I ask what it's called?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    Uh - there's a mod to get icons on the springboard for websites? I must've missed that one! May I ask what it's called?
    Yea you did miss it.

    http://www.jonsthoughtsoneverything.com/iphone_apper/

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

    meagain (01-20-2008)

  7. #66
    ok soo thats good but when is the anysim for 1.1.2 out of the box coming?

  8. #67
    they are still selling 1.1.2 phones, my friend bought one today

    and that's great news about 1.1.3!!! hopefully by the time they release it they will have come out with a sim unlock for it so i can use it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ojx View Post
    hmm i wonder if they are working on an unlock method for upgraded 1.1.3 with 3.9 BL
    i'm wondering the same thing
    Last edited by ryan christopher; 01-20-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The Future of Mobile

    http://www.mobitureblog.com

  9. #68
    does anyone know if the xsims we used for 1.1.2 can be used for this jailbroken 1.1.3? or if anyone knows how to contact the dev team, can you please ask them to try this? thanks!

  10. #69
    lol, apples douchebags are onto us hackers. they will probably push back the release date of the sdk. im pretty sure they already know about this, i mean come on, how many apple members are on this forum?

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    lol..

    well.. i know some people will come here and ask when it will be made public.. cause they are dumb.

    I agree with that though.. sounds like it will help us in the long run.

    hmmm..

    can any of you observant guys point out something wrong with that video? or is that a dev?
    you're holding it in a mirror.

  12. #71
    I don't think they'll push back the SDK. Come on... a 299 dollar portable 8 gig music player, frankly isn't that attractive sounding. A 299 dollar portable miniture computer/media center/server/hacking tool... OMG SO F-ING AWESOME! The hacking is only increasing the demand for the ipod touch, which means more sales to them, which means more profits.

    I do not disagree with the dev team's decision to hold back until the SDK is released though. Generally, the release of SDKs would give developers more tools to work with, thereby generating better apps. If they release the firmware prematurely, and then apple decides to update the firmware to 1.4 AND THEN release the SDK, the dev team is going to have to hack the iPhone/iPoT all over again, before the SDK can be fully taken advantage of. Not to mention all the loop holes and backdoors they once took advantage of might've been patched after the update, which means more time required to jail break it again.

    I guess we all would just have to wait, anxiously...

  13. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Thanks. I tried playing around with it and can't figure out how to get it to work. Might be a bit beyond my scope.

    Hopeing someone can release this piece of the firmware update soon.

  14. #73
    oh yes, good plan, dont release the method to anyone!!

    Apple better not delay the SDK either.

    Im still bummed out that you'll have to PURCHASE applications off itunes.

    I hope we dont have to PURCHASE video recording, or the Copy and Paste function....Or have to pay $20 for an update, for that...

    Oh... that'll cause me to assassinate mr.jobs.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

  15. #74

  16. #75
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jltdhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Google Maps / Mobile Safari
    Can someone post the Maps/MobileSafari apps for 1.1.3 somewhere so we can install them on our 1.1.2 - this is the only highlight of the update other than rearranging your icons which we can do already. HELP... SOMEONE POST THEM PLEASE!!! Im going through withdrawals.
    Lightning from the Sky - Thunder from the Sea

  17. #76
    Smile Google Map App In Installer
    devs good job and thankyour ALSO dudes...its flippin been there. i wasnt going to say anything cause i thought i was high and mighty with it then i realised, hey, alot of people want this. SOOOO i dont remeber the source (seriously forgive me on this one i have TOO MANY) but its called "Locate Me". I have the blaze company add on sources and the other source add ons NOT THE NON ENGLISH ONES ie chinese russian ihebrew that type. but its definatley there. ALSO my step dad is a program engineer for cysco sytems and thusly has random ***** conectioins. Apple already has the sdk "beta type thing" they ALMOST constantly are looking for bugs in every one of the products they sell and they are a large corperation so the second that the profits they projected to make are hindered by hacking rest asured thats that...rember operating sytems when they first came out....well guess what they can make a whole new one and then NO ONE will know wtf is going on chances of this are slim but if profits are affected anything goes so in repose....dev team if it works 100% let it out the sdk is a buisness concept (hence no solid dates) if apple wants they can seal the programing and as a side noteto everyone HAVE FUN WITH LIFE and dont feind for iphone hacks

  18. #77
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jltdhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by silent revolt View Post
    devs good job and thankyour ALSO dudes...its flippin been there. i wasnt going to say anything cause i thought i was high and mighty with it then i realised, hey, alot of people want this. SOOOO i dont remeber the source (seriously forgive me on this one i have TOO MANY) but its called "Locate Me". I have the blaze company add on sources and the other source add ons NOT THE NON ENGLISH ONES ie chinese russian ihebrew that type. but its definatley there. ALSO my step dad is a program engineer for cysco sytems and thusly has random ***** conectioins. Apple already has the sdk "beta type thing" they ALMOST constantly are looking for bugs in every one of the products they sell and they are a large corperation so the second that the profits they projected to make are hindered by hacking rest asured thats that...rember operating sytems when they first came out....well guess what they can make a whole new one and then NO ONE will know wtf is going on chances of this are slim but if profits are affected anything goes so in repose....dev team if it works 100% let it out the sdk is a buisness concept (hence no solid dates) if apple wants they can seal the programing and as a side noteto everyone HAVE FUN WITH LIFE and dont feind for iphone hacks

    I was talking about the REAL Maps.app from firmware 1.1.3 - all someone would have to do is freaking copy the folder and put it on the piratebay or something so simple people like us can upload it to their ipods or iphones and not have to worry about some silly jailbreak. Locate Me sucks by the way.
    Lightning from the Sky - Thunder from the Sea

  19. #78

  20. #79
    hey everyone i'm new on here... i tried to update my phone to do the whole mod it out and it didn't work... is that because of the fact that the version thing says 1.1.3 (4A93) i know it sounds stupid but i spent like all night trying to figure this out and i just want like a few different things on my phone. if i have to restore my phone i will but then how do i keep my contacts (all 275 of them) please help me out anyone thank you!!!!!

  21. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by jltdhome View Post
    I was talking about the REAL Maps.app from firmware 1.1.3 - all someone would have to do is freaking copy the folder and put it on the piratebay or something so simple people like us can upload it to their ipods or iphones and not have to worry about some silly jailbreak. Locate Me sucks by the way.
    It's way more difficult than just sticking it up on a torrent site. Some of the new features of the 1.1.3 apps will only run with the new framework in 1.1.3. The devs are currently working on porting these apps into 1.1.2.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to grantmaier687 For This Useful Post:

    jltdhome (01-20-2008)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •