+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] colloQ IRC Client - everything you wish mColloquy would do.

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by r00t4rd3d I like it but can we get an option to remove the time stamps please I will add this as a user option in a future
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r00t4rd3d View Post
    I like it but can we get an option to remove the time stamps please
    I will add this as a user option in a future release. But in the meantime you can hack that timestamp away. http://code.google.com/p/colloq/wiki...minationKludge

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Same problem here with firmware 1.0.2 i can connect but nothing to see, just a blank screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jake12 View Post
    How come when I key in irc.stratics.net it doesn't connect to the server? It just shows a blank screen, without any connection messages. Do I need any other apps to be able to run this?
    What firmware are you running?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mbranes For This Useful Post:

Paulo1105 (01-17-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello guy!

I really would like to thank the author of this improvement !

But I have a request, for an eventual update

As a french user, I would like to know if it's possible to add the support of accents (,,,,etc..), cause everytime someone in a room use a sentence with only ONE accent, the entire sentence doesn't appears on the screen, and it makes impossible to have a normal chat (with French)

Sorry if I ask too much but I'm not the only one to complain about that, it would be soooooooooo cool to fix this..

Thanks man!
    Paulo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1105 View Post
    Hello guy!

I really would like to thank the author of this improvement !

But I have a request, for an eventual update

As a french user, I would like to know if it's possible to add the support of accents (,,,,etc..), cause everytime someone in a room use a sentence with only ONE accent, the entire sentence doesn't appears on the screen, and it makes impossible to have a normal chat (with French)

Sorry if I ask too much but I'm not the only one to complain about that, it would be soooooooooo cool to fix this..

Thanks man!
    Paulo
    Paulo: You certainly are *not* the only one to complain about this - and rightfully so! I have this fix planned for the next release.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mbranes For This Useful Post:

Paulo1105 (01-18-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbranes View Post
    Paulo: You certainly are *not* the only one to complain about this - and rightfully so! I have this fix planned for the next release.
    Ah..you filled my heart with joy Thanks !

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi,

Can you please add landscape mode?

Crashx

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

landscape mode will not make it into colloQ, but, possibly in a future IM client

Glad people are enjoying it so far. Please report any bugs that you may have to the googlecode page! This will make tracking bugs a lot easier on both ends.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Another boring request
    NRG here

First I would like to thank mbranes for a great job of creating Colloq.
    Do you think you could add a /list function so you could see the channels and topics on the server.

Otherwise, great job.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShitLag View Post
    NRG here

Do you think you could add a /list function so you could see the channels and topics on the server.

Otherwise, great job.
    Thanks! There will probably be one more release of colloQ before I start focusing on a new IRC client. The /list feature may or may not make it into colloQ, but will definitely be in the new client.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.
    Thanks! There will probably be one more release of colloQ before I start focusing on a new IRC client. The /list feature may or may not make it into colloQ, but will definitely be in the new client.

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.
    Last edited by mbranes; 02-01-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

NRG here

Otherwise, great job.

Sorry about the multiple posts, folks. MMI kept prompting me to download a .cgi file rather than confirm that the post was saved ... leading me to believe that it wasn't posting.

If a moderator cares to, you can remove all but the first copy of that post ...
    Last edited by mbranes; 02-04-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I have to say thank you for all your work on this project. You are the sole reason I started using IRC again lol. Now that I can use it on my iphone it seems fun again and your work made it simple. If at all possible a channel list would be great BEFORE you start the new project since I'm not sure how long the new project will take heh. But if you can't it's all good i'm sure we'll all be fine with colloq till the new irc client comes out. thanks again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burtthaman View Post
    I have to say thank you for all your work on this project. You are the sole reason I started using IRC again lol. Now that I can use it on my iphone it seems fun again and your work made it simple. If at all possible a channel list would be great BEFORE you start the new project since I'm not sure how long the new project will take heh. But if you can't it's all good i'm sure we'll all be fine with colloq till the new irc client comes out. thanks again.
    Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. Fear not ... I have at least one more release of colloQ planned before laying it to rest ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First I want to say thanks for all your great work. This is by far the best irc client for the iphone.

Has everything I need but has an annoying bugg for me. Swedish letters " " does not work and every message containing them just shows as blank and as (null) in the channel window.

However, writing or is not a problem.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bt86bt View Post
    First I want to say thanks for all your great work. This is by far the best irc client for the iphone
    i like how you think
    mod edit, old signature removed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Good news. I've finally fixed the international characters bug and released a new version of colloQ with that fix (only). It's available on Cydia right now, with Installer soon to follow.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbranes View Post
    Good news. I've finally fixed the international characters bug and released a new version of colloQ with that fix (only). It's available on Cydia right now, with Installer soon to follow.
    Can you please add support for other character sets than just Unicode?
    Have a lot of people yelling at me for not supporting iso-8859-x

Basicly it makes danish chacters like look like crap if it dosent support that.

Otherwise very nice work, keep it up!

Green Apple
    Thanks

wow, this app blew me away, friggin awsome man! thx so much for this release. if i had the money, i would sooo donate.

i was wondering, can colloq save chat logs and look them up later? or are u planning for this feature in the future

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12