Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
01-15-2008, 12:07 PM #1
iTunes 7.6 + iPhone update 1.1.3 Out!!!
need i say more?
update - here's what you want to know:
- Its not jailbroken. You WILL lose all your 3rd party apps if you upgrade.
- Its not unlocked. With any method. If you're not using your iPhone with AT&T, and you upgrade right now, you will not have a working phone, and may not be able to fix that for a while.
- If you've already upgraded to 1.1.3, downgrading to 1.1.2 does NOT work. Supposedly, downgrading to 1.0.2 works, so if you still want a jailbroken iPhone, you'll have to go down to 1.0.2, and follow the usual guides to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak etc.
- iTunes 7.6 has no ill effects on 1.1.2 and lower iPhones. Yes, you should upgrade iTunes. Unless you have some other non-iPhone related reason to want to stay on 7.5.
- ReVan Confirms: After downgrading to FW 1.0.2 using iTunes 7.6 on Windows XP/Vista, AppTapp, wInstaller & iBrickr fails to Jailbreak & Activate the iPhone.
Last edited by ReVan; 01-17-2008 at 03:30 PM.
01-15-2008, 12:09 PM #2
along with 1.1.3 correct ? hehe
01-15-2008, 12:10 PM #3
yupp. 1.1.3 is out.
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM #4
01-15-2008, 12:15 PM #5
01-15-2008, 12:15 PM #6
The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM #7
should we updated itunes yet? haha Think Different
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM #8
Let's checkCountry: Latvia
Carrier: LV LMT
Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
01-15-2008, 12:24 PM #9
I'm gonna give this a little wait. see what happens.
01-15-2008, 12:25 PM #10
Who will be labelled n00b of the year?
"I updated to 1.1.3 by accident and my phone won't work? what do I do"
01-15-2008, 12:28 PM #11
You have to install the new itunes to get the 1.1.3 update. Im downloading 1.1.3 now its getting slammed right now.
01-15-2008, 12:28 PM #12
anyone upgraded to 1.1.3 yet???Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!
01-15-2008, 12:30 PM #13
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM #14
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM #15
Im in the process of trying to update now, the download is crawling I have about 20 min in so far 10 min or so to go
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM #16
I updated iTunes and as far as I can tell, it hasnt broken anything on my 1.1.2 jailbroken iPhone. Ringtones (cheater) still work and sync, no ill effects from the jailbreak.
It even looks as if 7.6 add a disk mode to the phone. It now has a box to 'manually manage music and movies'... Cool!
Last edited by MOSHO92; 01-15-2008 at 12:40 PM.iPhone 3G
Please read again I only give one warning - thanks!
01-15-2008, 12:32 PM #17
tell me how it goesLike what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!
01-15-2008, 12:32 PM #18
Has anyone updated that had a jail broken 1.1.2 iphone? If so did it work?
01-15-2008, 12:33 PM #19To cash7c3:
Would you be kind enough to upload this image to imageshack or any other efficient host? I'm having trouble loading it
01-15-2008, 12:33 PM #20
Hey, it seems it now works with vista 64-bit and the iphone
I just tested it and it doesn't have a problem anymore.