Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.6 + iPhone update 1.1.3 Out!!!

Anyone on 1.1.3 if SOO... have they added the flash feature? where we can store files in the iphone like u can on a normal ipod... if not the this is another stupid update

how the hell can they remove such an important feature... now i have 2 carry an iphone and a flash drive... I want to be able to store word and go at school and plug it in and open it there.. or put a install file in it... i want my iphone to be the everything... god i gotta love living in this technological era

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ultimatexpka For This Useful Post:

cipher0925 (01-18-2008)

YAHOO!!! Manually manage music and movies!!!!

Smile 1.1.2 OTB Hardware Unlock
    Our fearless leader GeoHot has posted a 1.1.2 OTB unlock on his blog.

http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/2008/...-unlocked.html

This means that the secpac has been extracted from 1.1.3 and the unlocks are soon to come (hopefully)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pcguysam For This Useful Post:

method77 (01-18-2008)

just read that there is a hardware unlock for 1.1.2 otb at hackthatphone.com

so are we on the way for a software OTB 112 unlock?

yea you can download the secpack from his site. Can't wait

i have downloaded the new itune, also i have just got a new iphone, 1.1.2 however when i connect my iphone i didn't see anything like the above picture.. it say AT& T stuff wat should i do???plz helpo!

1.1.3 jailbroken by elite dev team. It was only a matter of time
    http://rdgaccess.com/iphone-elite/vi....php?f=6&t=641

iPhone? More like MyPhone cybergeek2021's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loujob View Post
    1.1.3 jailbroken by elite dev team. It was only a matter of time
    http://rdgaccess.com/iphone-elite/vi....php?f=6&t=641
    YYEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!

They're not releasing the jailbreak until the SDK comes out though.

Default iTunes 7.6 incompatible with iNdependence and AppTapp
    Although restoring older iPhone software works with iTunes 7.6 iNdependence 1.3 does not work with iTunes 7.6 and gives an error message stating that the iTunes version is not compatible.

However, iNdependence 1.3.2Beta does work (http://code.google.com/p/independence/) and we've just restored and jailbroken a 1.0.2 iPhone.

AppTapp installer does not work though and causes the iPhone to go back to the yellow triangle and "connect to iTunes" message.

Tried this a few times now and each time had to restore the iPhone software and jailbreak again.

Has anybody else found the same problem with AppTapp Installer?

[/SIZE][*]iTunes 7.6 has no ill effects on 1.1.2 and lower iPhones. Yes, you should upgrade iTunes. Unless you have some other non-iPhone related reason to want to stay on 7.5.[*]ReVan Confirms: After downgrading to FW 1.0.2 using iTunes 7.6 on Windows XP/Vista, AppTapp, wInstaller & iBrickr fails to Jailbreak & Activate the iPhone.[/LIST]
    um... iTunes 4.6 breaks iToner from Ambriosa software i think(for those who didn't know, it's a program that puts ringtones into the iPhone)
    iMac 20' Intel Core 2 duo 2.16GHz, 2GB DDR2-667 SDRAM, Mac OS X 10.5.1 "Leopard"
    Macbook 13' Intel Core 2 duo 2.2GHz, 2GB DDR2-667 SDRAM, Mac OS X 10.5.1 "Leopard" Custom built f/ edu purpose
    iPhone 1.1.2 OTB Week 48 J'B'ken + Activated - no unlock available

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

time to update:

# Its not jailbroken. You WILL lose all your 3rd party apps if you upgrade.
    # Its not unlocked. With any method. If you're not using your iPhone with AT&T, and you upgrade right now, you will not have a working phone, and may not be able to fix that for a while.
    # If you've already upgraded to 1.1.3, downgrading to 1.1.2 does NOT work. Supposedly, downgrading to 1.0.2 works, so if you still want a jailbroken iPhone, you'll have to go down to 1.0.2, and follow the usual guides to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak etc.

Thanks

Can you jailbreak 1.1.3 otb?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011