Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 7.6 + iPhone update 1.1.3 Out!!!

since i upgraded to 1.1.3 ive been gettin dropped calls like crazy
    wtf?!?!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone know where i can find 1.1.2

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryan christopher View Post
    it doesnt say anything about an unlock on that site???
    there is no unlock available for 1.1.3. It's a scam

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c2tmdsn View Post
    wtf?!?!
    Were you a regular upgrade? No previous jailbreak? Just curious because dropped calls is the only thing I haven't experienced since I've owned my ifone.

If only we had the AES decryption password for the 1.1.3 file, we could strip all of the new apps out and put them into 1.1.2 until 1.1.3 is jailbroken. Just a thought. Anyone else ever used vfdecrypt? I used vfdecrypt112 to open the 1.1.2 ipsw file and it worked gloriously. Waiting for vfdecrypt113...

I'm pretty sure that this is being tried already, but has anyone tried downgrading from 1.1.3 with any older versions of iTunes?

Yeah I've tried it. Installed iTunes 7.5 and tried to downgrade to 1.1.1... error messages like crazy. Apparently you can do it with iPhuc, but the phone part won't work because the baseband can't be downgraded.

Also a word to the wise: I used iNdependence to activate my iPhone without renewing my contract; upgrading to 1.1.3 was fine it first... then the service cut out, bars and AT&T logo disappeared. I rebooted the phone and I was greeted with the activation screen. It's not just SIM unlocks that will brick your phone!

OK I downgraded to 1.1.1 but iTunes doesn't want to activate the sim card(I am a legit AT&T customer) anyone try going to 1.0.2 and virginizing with INdependence? I haven't tried it i went back to 1.1.3 and it activated with no problems.

I did the downgrade as well and it WILL NOT activate the phone maybe if you were to take it down to the 1.0.2 version and re-virginize with INdependence then go up to 1.1.1 and try activating it? Note that I am a legal AT&T customer, and it still says "Invalid sim card"

OK I downgraded to 1.1.1 but iTunes doesn't want to activate the sim card(I am a legit AT&T customer) anyone try going to 1.0.2 and virginizing with INdependence? I haven't tried it i went back to 1.1.3 and it activated with no problems.

sorry for the duplicates, the site is freezing on me...

sorry for the duplicates, the site is freezing on me...
    Last edited by Topher1184; 01-17-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c2tmdsn View Post
    wtf?!?!

Same for me. Signal fluctuates badly, normally at my office I would have 5 bars all the time. Now I have 3-4 and dropped down to two for a while. I'm really not liking this.
    Apples taste good.

Thanks

Confirmed: After downgrading to FW 1.0.2 using iTunes 7.6 on Windows XP/Vista, AppTapp, wInstaller & iBrickr fail to Jailbreak & Activate the iPhone.

its looking like we've found a firmware we can't beat
    The Future of Mobile

http://www.mobitureblog.com

Oh Oh

This sucks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down My Story
    Quote Originally Posted by bugme View Post
    Yea Erica tried downgrading 1.1.3 and successfully did but when she/he tried upgrading back iTunes said invalid SIM even though it was a perfectly legal AT&T SIM..:/
    THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME... WAS ON BRICKED 1.1.2. - UPDATED ITUNES AND PHONE.... DIDNT LIKE 1.1.3..EXCEPT THE MANAGING MUZIC AND VID PART...TRIED DOWNGRADING TO 1.0.2 USING IBRICKr... WAS A SUCCESSES BUT TURNED INTO A NON ACTIVE PHONE..A WINDOW POPED UP SAYING INVALID SIM, PLZ INSERT AN ACTIVE SIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......IM LIKE WTF IS THIS!! SOOO I HELD THE POWER AND HOME BUTTON TILL I SEEN THE ITUNES LOGO..IF YOU SEE AN APPLE LOGO KEEP HOLDIN FOR ITUNES... THEN JUST HIT RESTORE WHEN UR PHONE POPES UP ON ITUNES...SHOULD SAY RESTORE AND UPDATE......SO NOW IM STUCK ON 1.1.3 TILL ANOTHER METHOD COMES OUT...OR IF ANYONE DOES IT DIFFERENT WIT SUCCESSES..LET ME KNO....... I DONT THINK THE NEW ITUNES WILL LET YOU DOWNGRADE... THIS IS AWASOME!!!:-/

DEV LETS GET IS CRACKIN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryan christopher View Post
    its looking like we've found a firmware we can't beat
    Eventually it will crack. Also, all the hardcore developers are probably at Mac Expo. They will be back tomorrow and we should hopefully see some progress.

Default 1.1.3 phone improvements
    I updated to 1.1.3 and I have to say that call clarity seems much better with 1.1.3 than with 1.1.2 and I have yet to experience a dropped call. Initially, the AT&T tower in my area was down which accounted for my reduced reception and constant dropped calls, but I've learned that 2 beeps in the earpiece occurs when the other person hangs up on you, and 3 beeps is when it is a dropped call and so far 1.1.3 seems to have only improved on my call reception.

Thanks

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by macky801 View Post
    Eventually it will crack. Also, all the hardcore developers are probably at Mac Expo. They will be back tomorrow and we should hopefully see some progress.
    yeah i guess i shouldnt give up hope haha, ive actually been thinking of switching from tmobile to att but ionno
    The Future of Mobile

Thanks

Last edited by macky801; 01-17-2008 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by macky801 View Post
    why did you post that?

i'm at 1.1.2 and sim unlocked on tmobile..i just hate having to wait for sim unlocks, they always take longer than the regular jailbreak
    The Future of Mobile

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast