Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinPwn 2.0 Released

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a 2G Iphone 8 GB

With winpwn I build ipsw file (already downloaded iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw) and used Ipwner and I obtained Custom-iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw

Till there everything is succesfull.

But When I began tu restore custom ipsw file Itunes tells

"preparing Iphone for restore"

and little wile after

I got this msg

My OS is XP SP3

my iphone canot open slid , how can i unlock it to use all gsm SIM

my iphone canot open slid , how can i unlock it to use all gsm SIM
    Last edited by arazacky; 08-21-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cyruskayos View Post
    i've tried EVERYTHING...i've tried 300 different times over the past 7 hours and i still get the 1601 error.

what.
    the.
    heck..
    make sure you do not have a prior restore already made. you need to delete it if its in there

Quote Originally Posted by LorisMarcos View Post
    Just great , took me about 20min to get the upgrade started and another 20 for the iphone to finish upgrading
    Fu**ing awesome job
    Chears

Hi
    I had the same problem
    Just set the partition sizer to 700mb or more
    700mb's for me did the trick :P
    it worked great for me no problems!!!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-22-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

will this work if i updated to 2.2? qucikpwn wont work for me is that my only chance of jailbreaking my 3g phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    2.0.2 firmware upgrade on BRAND NEW iPhone 3g 8gb. Upgrade worked fine. Oops...not so fine. I now have no WIFI or Bluetooth. I mean zero. WIFI says N/A and is greyed out. BT address reads all zeros. Literally. 00:00:00:blahblahblah.

Suggestions? I have already played the restore till I am blue in the face game. And I have tried QuickPWNing it a few times too. Even tried downgrading to 2.1...not happening. I get an error at the end in iTunes.

i have an issue. this is long.. please help me..
    1st i updated my iphone.. with the itunes.. it updated to 2.2
    then it updated the phone but it was not (of course) jailbroken, not unlocked.
    i used winpwn to unlock and jailbreak the phone. and it did not .. i placed my sim in the phone. and when it connected to itunes it sd that cannot recgonized the iphone..
    i plugged the phone back up to itunes and updated the phone to the 2.0 and im able to see that icons but its not unlocked.
    i tryed the steps above with winpwn and its not unlocking the phone for me.
    what it is that im using the 2.0 or 2.1 -- i had on the phone before all of this the firmware 1.1.1 .. can some one help me..

please guys myy 1st generation iphone is about to be upgraded to 2.0 could someone type the youtube steps out ? my isp has restricted it

YOLNIZZLE

Thanks

how about some ipod touch guides!?

help please, i've downloaded winpwn but how do i build the .ipsw file that u have to browse for, ive googled for an .ispw builder but cant seem to find one, iv'e downloaded "2.0.1 .ipsw for iPhone 3G Click Here" from ipwn3g.com but that brings me straight to itunes,

EDIT: i've tried to down load it again and it brings me straight to itunes again
    Last edited by paulbenxx; 08-27-2008 at 07:34 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulbenxx View Post
    help please, i've downloaded winpwn but how do i build the .ipsw file that u have to browse for, ive googled for an .ispw builder but cant seem to find one, iv'e downloaded "2.0.1 .ipsw for iPhone 3G Click Here" from ipwn3g.com but that brings me straight to itunes,

EDIT: i've tried to down load it again and it brings me straight to itunes again
    Maybe because you are clicking "run" instead of save? It seems to be opening the file not the file's location.

nah, that don't work at all

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muzikluver666 View Post
    Is there a guitar sim I can get through cydia??? I just jailbroke my ipod 2.0.2 last night and I found pocket guitar through installer but it says it "cant unload package???" in fact I cant get anything through installer! cydia seems to be ok though... I jailbroke it with quickpwn??? does that have anything to do with it??? please help!!!! (newbie!)
    Run a search and see if there any new apps out there for a gutair sim. Also I highly advise learning how to use SSH. You can get away from the Installer and Cydia somewhat and be able to do this manually. Which ultimately is a lot more efficient.

Note: I really like what theyve done to the look of installer, but you will see Cydia is leaps and bounds better so far and really is the only 3rd party downloader I use. I used installer on the 1.1xx firmwares but, not on 2.xx not even close yet.

i have jail broken iphone 3G with winpwn 2.0

now certain things crash all the time.. certain apps... so i deleted them and re installed them again.... still they crash sometimes....

Now the problem is .... when i make a call i cant see the screen where i can put speaker on/off and cancel the call...the call goes on till the other person cuts it off...

i cannot cut off any calls i make ... amazing isnt it... especially for people who are low on minutes all the time like me

I cannot connect to Winscp bcuz it needs BSD subsystems which is not found in Cydia package... I was thinking i shud jail break it again with Ziphone....just to fix the 'call problem' and to get BSD <<< which is so weird

Any suggestions plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    Maybe because you are clicking "run" instead of save? It seems to be opening the file not the file's location.
    ya. Got everything right. Went throu the process on winpwn, but when I went to restore it to the custom file it came up with an error. Would that be because I'm on firmware virson 2_2

@midniter ziphone doesn't jailbreak 2.0 iPhones 2g or 3g

@Paul winpwn doesn't support 2.0.2 yet unless you got winpwn 2.5

thanks, so do i just delete the old version and get the newer one then

went onto the winpwn site there but i cant seem to find the link to download 2.5
    where else would i get it
    Last edited by paulbenxx; 08-28-2008 at 02:14 PM.

yeah he hasn't uploaded it yet but he will soon.

update: winpwn 2.5 will be released tomorrow @ 2 pm est!!!!! Yay!!!
    Last edited by hackmyfone!!; 08-28-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Will this do anythin to my iphone if its unlocked?
    will it revert to at&t?

win pwn 2.5 is out!

where can i find iphone applications download.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast