Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 Released - 3G/2.0 is Jailbroke!

downloaded this

Demonoid.com - 1st Gen iPhone Firmware 2.0 Pwnage for Windows

but it didnt have the apptapp installer within the file

when i ssh a copy it opens n closes straigt away, is another way i can get it on my phone or can someone with firmware 2.0 copy their apptapp installer files n upload them somewhere for me

installer isn't available for 2.0 cuz its being rewritten to work with the new firmware. no one has it yet. only cydia available

no windows? weak

Quick question, I have a the original iPhone, and I am not asking how to do the upgrade to 2.0, because I have actually read since page 1, but I am a windows user and I have a copy of the hacked firmware but my question is this:
    If I go to 2.0 from a Jailbroken, Activated and Unlocked 1.1.4 Can I go back in case I dont like it? I know a lot of apps arent working right now, but I wanted to try it out, but if I cant go back then im stuck for a while.
    "Getting a iTouch and not jailbreaking it, is like having a penis and not having sex."

ok, finally uploaded the 3g file version for the jailbreak:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    backtrack through the posts if you need 1st gen jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by msriotdoll View Post
    after downloading the new version of pwnage it worked perfectly for me
    i was on 1.1.4 unlocked tmobile 3.9BB-now 2.0 unlocked iphone
    unfortunately the 5.98 tzones hack does not work anymore
    It may not work for you..but it works for me

so... I can't even download it off the sight... It pulls up a blank page in safari... I don't know what's going on... any suggestions?

I just keep getting "failed to enter DFU mode" and then there is a picture with like a cat and stuff with a bunch of fingers pointing at different things saying "U Fail! U Wantget Zune? Or Wut?"

someone please help me i have no idea what im doing... I've been reading and can't find anything to help me

Is there any way to revirginize the phone? I wanted to just jailbreak my iphone but i forgot to uncheck unlock iphone and now it's unlocked. I dont know much of the unlock feature because i have ATT. Im just worried that if i ever want to get back to original firmware something will go wrong. Like if apple gets firmware 2.0.1 and i upgrade to that firmware what would happen? Please help i am new to this unlocking thing especially since im with ATT. Do i lose any features?

So does the Apple logo get replaced by that Pineapple Express Icon ? If so, I'll pass.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Optus in Australia will unlock the 3G iPhone for a fee, so it is possible to be unlocked. I know the DevTeam will do it. And even if they don't, Jailbreaking the damn thing in such a short time was impressive enough!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default worked beautifully
    thanks to the Dev Team for all their hard worked. Process went perfectly according to plan. Keep up the good work!

i keep getting an error message when trying to restore my phone with the custom firmware. it says an unknown error occurred (6)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Read!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

anyone know why after pwning, when i sync in itunes, itunes decides to remove a bunch of apps off of my phone? yes, i have it selected to sync apps... but until this point, it would save new apps i've downloaded on my phone onto my computer. right now it's going through removing a whole mess of them!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbarielmoreno View Post
    no windows? weak
    You don't need to post the same thing 3 times, and unless you can make a version for Windows faster, stop complaining.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (07-21-2008), dale1v (07-21-2008)

does this work for an ipod touch running 1.1.4? if not where can i download 2.0 software for the touch?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    anyone know why after pwning, when i sync in itunes, itunes decides to remove a bunch of apps off of my phone? yes, i have it selected to sync apps... but until this point, it would save new apps i've downloaded on my phone onto my computer. right now it's going through removing a whole mess of them!
    It's a bug with iTunes 7.7, for some people it is doing that. Me included. The workaround is either download the apps on iTunes the sync to phone, or try going to "File - Transfer purchases". Transfer purchases just kind of freezes for me so I download the apps on iTunes. Much easier.

Hope that helps!
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

Quote Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    It's a bug with iTunes 7.7, for some people it is doing that. Me included. The workaround is either download the apps on iTunes the sync to phone, or try going to "File - Transfer purchases". Transfer purchases just kind of freezes for me so I download the apps on iTunes. Much easier.

Hope that helps!
    well that's just a giant pain in the butt, huh?

oh well. i guess for now i'll just download all new apps via itunes and sync. that just sucks though because syncing now takes forever (takes me about half an hour per sync) due to the apps and app sizes. hopefully apple can/will do something about all of this.

thanks for the heads up!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

works fine...

thanks dev team...

however, does anyone tried using the Mail? It seems that after updating, I can't use the Mail apps..

Any ideas?

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast