Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.0 to be Released Sunday?

I hope that the 2.0 firmware unlock comes tomorrow! Highly anticipating it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone sdmojaydo619's Avatar
    Thanks

Us windows people are still not gonna get to upgrade right if we are unlocked?
    Last edited by sdmojaydo619; 07-19-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: forgot
    Why can't people be more interrigent rike me? RICE!
    R.I.P - iPhone 2g, iPod classic 80GB

Quote Originally Posted by sdmojaydo619 View Post
    Us windows people are still not gonna get to upgrade right if we are unlocked?
    no, you won't.
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

Thanks

I love my Sunday with chocolate on top
    So how's that JB stuff working out?
    I'm still trying to get my 1st gen. into dfu mode

Thanks

cool. just got my 16gig today
    stood in line two hours

If dev Team are able to release both windows and Mac version on Sunday then this mean that they are really big guys and I really like to thank them for their big effort..

My concern is only to upgrade from 1.1.4 to 2.0 in order to download epocrates from appstores that all what I need ,,, Am I able to do that ??? (question to Dev team) ????

appreciated Dev Team you are the World Stars

Quote Originally Posted by B1naryBand1t View Post
    I hope the full windows version follows soon otherwise I'm just gunna have to go and buy myself a macbook :/

Great news regardless, let it be Sunday
    I went and bought a Macbook a couple months after the price drop on the original 8GB iPhone, before I got my 16GB. Best move i've ever made. Awesome laptop, and I beat you Windows guys to the jailbreak/unlock.

But seriously though, try to avoid getting white. It looks great, but it's SO hard to maintain and keep clean. Wish I woulda gotten the black one. Even if the winpwn is released at the same time, get a Macbook for the hell of it. Apple is on the ride and Microsoft is just making me more and more disappointed.

PS: Sundays are about to rock for me. I'm getting knee surgery soon that will leave me out of work for 10 weeks. The modding community will be all to keep me occupied for that time. Yay MMi.

PPS: A video would be a lame Sunday release, considering we already have several. That would just make us disappointed. Nothing to enjoy when getting something we already have. Maybe it'll be a live-action iMovie. Starring none other then i2G, i3G, and the legendary antagonist "iPod". Lots and lots of Aqua Teen Hunger Force type explosions, with REAL 2D effects and high quality mono-sound and 8 bit color. Oooh that would make my Sunday...

...(/.(/
    ..('. ' ) Silly wabbits.
    (")_("))*

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I need access to a mac badly if this is true and no windows alternative has been developed yet. I have $500 so I doubt I can buy one lol...anyone live near elizabethtown or Louisville with a mac? I wonder if I could go to bestbuy and use a in store mac to do the job

awesome it's finally here. hope most of our favorite apps will be working on 2.0 in a week or so after this "soon-to-NOT-be-just-another-video" time anyway, devteam is great as always and it's GMT+8 here btw..cant wait.

P/S: guys..fasten your seat belts (again) cause we'll fly-off for real this time

Sweet just bollocks I'm on Winblows and probaly will have to wait another few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by drbashar View Post
    If dev Team are able to release both windows and Mac version on Sunday then this mean that they are really big guys and I really like to thank them for their big effort..

My concern is only to upgrade from 1.1.4 to 2.0 in order to download epocrates from appstores that all what I need ,,, Am I able to do that ??? (question to Dev team) ????

no you won't be able to upgrade, you'll get your iphone/touch locked again.

And about the Windows and Mac versions released together, it wont
    happen, since the Dev-Team itself is only responsable for the Mac version, and the WinPwn (Windows version) is ported by a guy in iPhoneLinux project, so the Mac version must be released, so THEN the iPhoneLinux guy can port it to Windows, wich takes a certain amount of time
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    I LOVE Sundays.

Sunday 20JUL08 pwnage

Sunday 07SEP08 winpwn

Superbowl Sunday unlock 3G
    it blows to think winpwn could be that far behind.

Thanks

Us windows users will prob have to wait hopefully not since there are just as many or more windows users (not a flame bait)

TGIS!!!!!!!!!!!

(.....waiting......)

ive decided to randomly start loving sundays
    Trying is the first step to failure

boot camp FTMFW!!!!!!! LOL
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

In the words of the famous Steve Jobs...

BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNCO View Post
    boot camp FTMFW!!!!!!! LOL
    LOL @ FTMFW hahahahaha
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeDeFian For This Useful Post:

Dash-2 (07-19-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by drbashar View Post

same for me, really need Epocrates but I need the phone jailbroken to have custom SMS ringtones that I actually hear and wake me up.

Sounds too good to be true. Got my "borrowed" mac fired-up, ready to slice into wifes new 3G

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast