Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS, Video, Games, and SDK to be announced at MacWorld 2008

If this update is true its going to be Very Very hard to resist updating to the new firmware before the jailbreak is found. I still think I will wait though. If they throw Flash in I will update on release day.

I'm calling shenanigans.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reptile347 View Post
    If this update is true its going to be Very Very hard to resist updating to the new firmware before the jailbreak is found. I still think I will wait though. If they throw Flash in I will update on release day.
    omg i cant wait!!
    mod edit, old signature removed

3G iPhone? My ***

Please this is fake. And plus if there is going to be one, there better be an upgrade program, or I'll be so pissed... Anyone with me on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zman-iPhone View Post
    3G iPhone? My ***

Please this is fake. And plus if there is going to be one, there better be an upgrade program, or I'll be so pissed... Anyone with me on this?
    Im questioning that it would come out so soon in 08, but there is no way to get 3G onto your current iPhone. You would have to buy a new one...

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zman-iPhone View Post
    3G iPhone? My ***

Why would Apple offer an upgrade program?

If I buy a dual-core cpu in December and I find out I can now buy a quad- core for the same price two months later, is it up to the cpu manufacturer to switch it out or offer me a discount on the newer cpu?

Apple will most likely never include flash on the iphone simply because they want adobe to stop having a choke hold on the internet and for everyone to use industry standards instead of proprietary software *cough* windows/adobe/etc. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by burtthaman View Post
    Apple will most likely never include flash on the iphone simply because they want adobe to stop having a choke hold on the internet and for everyone to use industry standards instead of proprietary software *cough* windows/adobe/etc. *cough*
    Uhh, no...
    Because once the SDK comes in, you can install custom Plugins for mobile safari... Hell you can already install plugins thru 3rd Party Applications and jailbreaking. So if a 3rd party developer wants to port they're own version of flash on the phone, nothing now is stopping them.
    but...Its only a matter of time before Adobe releases a plugin for mobile safari.

Oh and whens the exact date of the keynote?
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    Oh and whens the exact date of the keynote?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlilguy157
    everything sounds great, we'll see what is to come.

i swear i'm a mac lover, i had a mac Christmas, but when is the keynote? what date? i can't find it anywhere!!!

edit: nevermind....

"The keynote address happens on Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2008 at 9:00 AM in the Moscone West facility at San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center." thanks to macworld google search.
    SKiTz

My iPhone

Capacity: 4GB
    Version: 1.1.3
    Bootloader: 3.9
    Provider: AT&T

Default Rumors
    I really hope all these rumors are true. Is there any site that usually live blogs Macworld? Also where will I be able to find the video of it after?

can i only hope we wont have to pay for apps made with the sdk?

How did they get their hands on Job's scripts? Sounds fishy to me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ya they are attached to jobs in a safein a safe in a safe in a safe all the way to the core of he earth. No one knows till its happens. Some might come true but a 3 g phone will not come out till late 08 if not begining of 09. LOL I dont think they will addall of this stuff for a 1.1.3 it'll be maybe a 1.2.0 I don't maybe I'm over thinking it and they will add all the stuff everyone is complaining about :-/ but that's not apple atleast not in one update.

man I wish I had a computer
    Last edited by pingwhen; 01-06-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

This is gonna be sweet hadnt had much to look forward to in a long time really pumped about the video

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid_fx2 View Post
    can i only hope we wont have to pay for apps made with the sdk?
    I'm sure we will have to pay. After all its software created by programmers. They have to make a living too. I just hope the prices are reasonable. I would imagine a section in iTunes for free utilities also. I for one have no problem with paying for useful apps/games/utils. But once again, time will tell the whole story.

so thats cool but could not be true what we do know tho is when the keynote is i asume because macworld is probably allready in planing but i dont know when it is does anybody know? because im really curious!

Banned
    Thanks

im so excited for this all the new stuff that is coming. especially the iPhone stuff like SDK

Rumors are just that...rumors.

any1 know in what price range these sdk apps will be?

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid_fx2 View Post
    any1 know in what price range these sdk apps will be?
    $10,000.28 Each.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast