Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g 2.0 iPhone Unlocked via Sim Adapter

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    wrong, what about new Zealand ,Australia and italy? Italy sells an factory unlocked model so do you research Apple - iPhone - Choose a Country
    How about if you learn some geography first, I said on “America” the only 3 countries were you can buy Iphones are the Canada, the US and Mexico, I was not talking about where you can buy unlocked phones. This dude is in Brazil, using a Brazilian carrier. But WHO CARES anyway!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iphoneclueless View Post
    How about if you learn some geography first, I said on “America” the only 3 countries were you can buy Iphones are the Canada, the US and Mexico, I was not talking about where you can buy unlocked phones. This dude is in Brazil, using a Brazilian carrier. But WHO CARES anyway!
    Who's to say the guys didn't get the iPhones from one of the countries that sell them unlocked and then brought them back to Brazil.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It is posted on engadget now and they mention that they tested it and it worked!
    iPhone 3g 8GB; iPhone 3GS 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by infamous12550 View Post
    The home button stopped working on my 1st gen iphone & I need to restore, but I can't find 1.1.4 software to download anywhere. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you very much ahead of time.
    You can download every firmware version for both iPhone and iTouch right here on MMi in the Downloads section...

Quote Originally Posted by leeks View Post
    Not sure if I'm wrong about this, but does anyone see that the iPhone(Black) on the left has 1 Voicemail although its on T-Mobile? How does that happen when T-Mobile does not have Visual Voicemail Support??

*been scratching my head after I watched the video*
    When you're unlocked on T-Mobile it always has the badge on the phone, like you have a voicemail, even if you don't. If you click the voicemail button it just calls your voicemail like a normal T-Mobile phone would. If you call it and it says you have no voice mails then the badge goes away, but from my own personal experience it comes back every time the phone is restarted.
    i LOVE apple.

i guess they weren't worried about the entire world seeing both of their numbers

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Are there any other details on the unlock? It seems like all we know is that he used a SIM adapter. Was it a turbo SIM? Has anyone in the US tried this? Any additional info or links would be sweet..
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

i want that background anyone know how to get it

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    You can download every firmware version for both iPhone and iTouch right here on MMi in the Downloads section...

When you're unlocked on T-Mobile it always has the badge on the phone, like you have a voicemail, even if you don't. If you click the voicemail button it just calls your voicemail like a normal T-Mobile phone would. If you call it and it says you have no voice mails then the badge goes away, but from my own personal experience it comes back every time the phone is restarted.

That is because you have the old Simcard go into the store and update to a new simcard and that will stop happening.

Actually.... NOT in Brazil. He is talking Italian and TIM is NOT T-Mobile
    but Telecom Italia Mobile.
    In Italy you can buy factory-unlocked iPhones...
    So what about you to learn some geography and possibly even get rid a little of the exclusive americas-focus

Actually.... NOT in Brazil. He is talking Italian and TIM is NOT T-Mobile
    but Telecom Italia Mobile.
    In Italy you can buy factory-unlocked iPhones...
    So what about you to learn some geography and possibly even get rid a little of the exclusive americas-focus
    Last edited by jangabanga2; 07-17-2008 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Would there be a way for "hackers" to have a look through a factory unlocked iPhone to see what makes it unlocked and then possible find an unlocking solution that way?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234