Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: First Video Jailbroken 3gis a discussion within the
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
I wish they would release a jailbreak already. I don't care for UNLOCK. I wan't summerboard, that is all. I like having a real wallpaper, not just when the phone's...
07-15-2008, 04:51 PM #41
I wish they would release a jailbreak already. I don't care for UNLOCK. I wan't summerboard, that is all. I like having a real wallpaper, not just when the phone's screen is locked.
07-15-2008, 05:03 PM #42
07-15-2008, 07:12 PM #43
why does everyone want a 2.0 jailbreak if none of the old apps from installer will work on 2.0?
07-15-2008, 07:17 PM #44
I dont mind waiting on the jailbreak, I'm just iching for the unlock since I have a 3G.
I have a $300 paperweight right now that I cant wait to use, but I guess unlocking/jailbreaking is all in this one program we're waiting on?
07-15-2008, 07:19 PM #45
release it already, please.
07-15-2008, 07:37 PM #46
Cause installer 4.0 is coming soon working on 2.0 Firmware.If you want it, get it, no matter the risk, y only live once, and gadgets are replaceable.....
iMac 2.8GHz i7 12GB Ram, MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air, Cinema Display 30" iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, ATV2
07-15-2008, 07:38 PM #47
07-15-2008, 07:40 PM #48
think tank, do some research. Ziphone broke half the phones it unlocked and the ones that worked needed an itunes fix, youtube fix, and ibrikr fix.
07-15-2008, 07:41 PM #49
and they get angry when someone else.... releases something and they claim it was stolen. When was Pawn finally released....like yesterday?
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM #50
Last edited by Taniban; 07-15-2008 at 08:27 PM.
07-15-2008, 08:22 PM #51
true. I've never had ziphone problems. and i've done it on multiple phones. PPL really cant follow instructions. That's the problem with people now in days. What was the statistic last year? 95% of all returned items that were written to be defective in 2007 were actually fully functional items. People just assume they know s*** and don't read manuals
07-15-2008, 08:33 PM #52
Thanks is an acknowledgment
07-15-2008, 08:34 PM #53Cant Wait!
I cant wait now
it shouldn't be long until they get an unlock and release now
even though i am a windows user and will have to wait a bit longer (hope not too long) i am still excited
07-15-2008, 08:45 PM #54
i want more proof.. anyways custom boot images? anyone? still going to be in pwnage 2.0??iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)
2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6
07-15-2008, 08:46 PM #55
i somewhat agree with u but :
1. dev team is not hotz nor zibri. they DO NOT accept donations. they follow the policy that it should be free. apple has enough of ur money no need for commercialism.
2. we all know they are the best in the area up to now. the reason for that is because in my oppinion they do their homework right. no rush decisions that have no support later on (hotz) no purchases and so on. they put a single button and thats pretty it.
3. the delay is based on 2. remember 1.1.1 til 1.1.4. remember the endless hours u've spend trying to restore, upgrade, jailbreak. also make a search for help in these forums.. anyway u got the point. they want to do it quick and efficient. And guys.. they do have a life u know.. 3g and ipsw 2.0 was released on friday.. its wednesday ffs and not only u want then ti release the tool but ..you demand it! chill out!
4. whats the point for having a 2.0 firmware atm ?!?!? give me one good reason. 99.999% of those with 1.1.4 are currently better than any 2.0 iphone with the 0.001% being those who're using turbo sim. get a turbo sim tool and then check complaints of "HEEEEEEELP!! HOW TO INSTALL THEMES ON 3G?????????????" "MY APPSTORE WANTS $$ WTF ?!?" etc etc..
5. its coming. thats ur date ppl.
ps: for all u PROS out there : http://wikee.iphwn.org/sgold_bootrom:simple_unlock
Last edited by stocis; 07-15-2008 at 08:54 PM.Thanks is an acknowledgment
The Following User Says Thank You to stocis For This Useful Post:
07-15-2008, 09:25 PM #56
Ah it will be here when it gets here. I for one have never been the type to cry about ANYTHING free thats just f'n lame. But either way i have a first gen iPhone on firmware 1.1.4 unlocked and jailbroken and a new iPhone 3G that are both activated and working on two seperate numbers so im currently enjoying the best of both worlds.
Good luck to the Dev Team160GB iPod Classic
8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
32GB iPhone 4
The Following User Says Thank You to A_DuB187 For This Useful Post:
07-15-2008, 09:25 PM #57
If it doesnt prove anything, We sure dont see you pulling out your iPhone and coming up with anything now do we? The point is, they are doing it. You dont believe it, thats fine, dont use thier programs when it does come out.
I swear to god, everytime these guys want to "show" you how far the have advanced in releasing somthing, people ***** and whine that its a TEASER, its a PUBLICITY STUNT, or its NOT REAL. This proves NOTHING. If you refuse to believe it, get up off your *** and you try to do what they are doing.......
Baaahhhhhh......let the flames burn the house down.....iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!
07-15-2008, 09:26 PM #58
07-15-2008, 09:31 PM #59
Sheesh, I don't know what the big hurry is all about.... LOL! the windows version, most likely won't be out till this time next year anyway
I think they are working for Apple and trying to force us all to to buy a Mac
Hmmm I wonder if they were charging $$$ for this progie, if we would hear just as much... "Gimmie,gimmie,gimmie"
Last edited by E-Dragon; 07-15-2008 at 09:36 PM.
07-15-2008, 10:41 PM #60