+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Camera Pro brings Zoom, Timer, Burst Mode, and more to the iPhone Camera

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Br0ken Nice app, but the sad thing is.. You pay for it and on the next firmware update I'm sure it will not work and we will
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Br0ken View Post
    Nice app, but the sad thing is.. You pay for it and on the next firmware update I'm sure it will not work and we will have to wait for a fix if any..
    Got burnt on that iPhone Ring Toner in the past that was never fixed. Thanks for the devolpers that figured ways around that.
    buying these apps at this time is worthless till the official sdk is out and these devolpers have better tools to work with and half these things might last on the next iPhone firmware updates.
    Waiting for the sdk release will be fruitless i'm sure. No one can say for sure how it will be implemented, but I'm certain it will not be pretty. They're not just going to give us the keys to the city and let us run wild. Mark my words...
    My Installer Source for themes, wallpapers, and keyboards: http://www.apogeeltd.com

Green Apple
    Thanks

this app is not worth paying for. very unstable and buggy on 1.1.2. the zoom is not useable for the fact it blurs and pixelates the hell out of the picture. it's not a true zoom. picture do not save properly. The only cool feature is the black and white which you can do yourself with free photo editing apps. . there are many more useful apps that are free. why would you charge money for something that runs on a firmware hack. It should all be free as it is illegal(violate apples rules) in the first place.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by echo View Post
    The update that was released today (v1.06) has gotten rid of the nag screen and launches straight into the app.

Auto rotate/landscape orientation still seems to be not working properly. Glad to see the developer is working on it since its "shareware".
    you are right.
    imo they should name the versions 0.6 or something.

did you replaced the original Camera app with the CameraPro,
    i mean did you make it your default capera app?

Happy new year All

Simon

Thanks

Default hmm
    Rip off. Way too much for way too little. I can turn off the shutter sound myself it's called the photoshutter.caf file.

Cut your highest price into a third and we'll talk.

At this price it should come with a tripod to take advantage of the self timer. Just what am I supposed to use to hold the camera up anyway?
    Hmm...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Rip off is what apple did to us all,they sold us a phone from 600$ to 400$ with none of these features,and now they keep playing with us by given us garbage updates once every ten years.what a joke apple is playing on us all.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

nice seems to be a good imporvement on the stock cam

Banned
    Thanks

i always wished my phone could do this...i might buy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's stinkin' awesome. And for right now, would be the first reason I would Jailbrake an iPhone.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thats kool
    I already have this app on my iPhone and it works great, no problems with 1.0.2 firmware

Thanks

v1.07 does not seem to have the iris closing & the camera button seems overly sensitive.

Otherwise, I like this a lot!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

2many updates,whats going out there?

Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty buggy for me... and $20? nope, no thanks. a great attempt... but is going to need some fixing up before i put any money into it.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

liked the idea great idea in fact but it doesnt always send it to your photos i dont kow where it goes but not to your photos

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Question
    Where did the pictures save?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    Rip off is what apple did to us all,they sold us a phone from 600$ to 400$ with none of these features,and now they keep playing with us by given us garbage updates once every ten years.what a joke apple is playing on us all.
    You only feel that Apple ripped you off because you purchased a product without first knowing (or choosing not to know) the full features of your phone. It isn't Apple's fault that you bought the phone; it's not as though they have the only music playing camera phone on the market. And also, try to not to be so dramatic about the updates. The phone has been out for half a year, and they've released more updates than most cell phone manufacturers do.
    Last edited by skitz; 01-01-2008 at 02:06 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

There's really only one thing wrong with this software...

It doesn't have horizontal support. Apple's camera app takes not of whether the phone is vertical or horizontal, so that when you view the picture later, if you had taken it landscape style, it doesn't show it sideways.

CameraPro doesn't do this and that is a big concern of mine, because I like to take most of my pictures landscape style.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello,
    I am interested in gettin this on my iphone, but I am confused as to how this gets on the phone. Do i need to jailbreak, etc.
    I would appreciate help in this manner

Thanks

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

my video recorder app will also have a camera side to it and will have the same functions as this and more.

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey drunknbass, thats good to hear. How's that app of yours coming along, anyways?

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bill69 View Post
    OK i hate this it is just another person who is trying to become like apple! IM not going to spend money on something that should be free and allready on my iphone that is the point of iphone hacking to make free programs to fufill our needs its like that game labryth what was that guy thinking to charge what a jerk its not even that good of an app. EVERYTHING should be free as of now and once apple releases everything in febuary THEN things can start to cost but mods should still be free. I HATE SELL OUTS
    i agree couldnt find better words for it