Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Camera Pro brings Zoom, Timer, Burst Mode, and more to the iPhone Camera

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Geez you get something for free and all you can do is dis it. And as far as the folks complaining about the measly $20, you paid between $300 to $600 for a product that doesn't have any of the features of this product.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LGgeek For This Useful Post:

DobyTheDoggy (12-30-2007), lambo31 (12-30-2007), Napoleon_PhoneApart (12-31-2007)

Yeah this is a great app. And also Apple needs to learn from these apps.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

im on 1.1.2 and it will start to dl on installer then go to my home screen. ill restart my phone and the app will be there but only if i restart the phone. when i open the app, some of the icons are missing, like it never fully downloaded the program. anyone have any ideas?

also it wont show up on installer to uninstall, but will still be there in recent packages, ive tried 3 or 4 times to reinstall it and it does the same thing everytime, and i have to go into iphonebrowser to delete it.
    Last edited by sab3083; 12-30-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excellent! just tried it and loved it!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Quote Originally Posted by LGgeek View Post
    And as far as the folks complaining about the measly $20, you paid between $300 to $600 for a product that doesn't have any of the features of this product.
    WELL SAID!!

Agree> ^^
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Truly is an awesome app.... even the free version isnt so bad!! Black and White!! thats cool enough for me... but yeah... whats w/ the update bug? and... the saving of the pictures? Just took 2 shots (really did) and one got saved. Pics only seem to be saved once in a while... what gives?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MiPhon3 For This Useful Post:

Br0ken (12-31-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The auto-orientation doesn't seem to be working with mine. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks

Yay! Im gonna get the freebee cause all i want is zoom!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    aw thats cute you used a picture of skully to demonstrate

Default What are you guys promoting?
    You mention that you want to turn the sound off as you snap photo of someone ... and pretent to send a text message. This is not only easy ( TURN THE VIBRATE ON) but the way it is presented is against posting codes of not R-rated material.
    Please revise the post/premium package
    Mac is a way of life... my way of life.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MiPhon3 View Post
    Truly is an awesome app.... even the free version isnt so bad!! Black and White!! thats cool enough for me... but yeah... whats w/ the update bug? and... the saving of the pictures? Just took 2 shots (really did) and one got saved. Pics only seem to be saved once in a while... what gives?
    All of my pics seem to be saving. Are you leaving the app open long enough to process and save each picture?

Awesome App. Bought.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vinodis For This Useful Post:

chicodelongest (01-07-2008)

Nice app, but the sad thing is.. You pay for it and on the next firmware update I'm sure it will not work and we will have to wait for a fix if any..
    Got burnt on that iPhone Ring Toner in the past that was never fixed. Thanks for the devolpers that figured ways around that.
    buying these apps at this time is worthless till the official sdk is out and these devolpers have better tools to work with and half these things might last on the next iPhone firmware updates.
    Last edited by Br0ken; 12-31-2007 at 04:59 AM.

this is a great app at first glance however i was extremely pissed that the photo quality of the picture i was taking in zoom mode was so horrible until i went into the camera roll and looked at the photo there it comes out very well i tried using it on books to zoom in on text and as you take the photo you cant read a thing due to the zoom however in the camera roll the pic was so clear i could read the text cant wait to try this outside with more objects

Quote Originally Posted by DobyTheDoggy View Post
    WELL SAID!!
    The whole point is that we shouldnt have to pay any more for features that should have been included. I have no problem with paying for usefull software though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i cant even get it to run....just crashes everytime.

OK i hate this it is just another person who is trying to become like apple! IM not going to spend money on something that should be free and allready on my iphone that is the point of iphone hacking to make free programs to fufill our needs its like that game labryth what was that guy thinking to charge what a jerk its not even that good of an app. EVERYTHING should be free as of now and once apple releases everything in febuary THEN things can start to cost but mods should still be free. I HATE SELL OUTS

Thanks

Agreed in a limited fashion. While I think it's up to the author whether or not they wish to charge for their creations, and they have every right to. In this instance, charging for a program which may very well be locked out in future firmware updates doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

Bill69 (12-31-2007)

Thanks

The update that was released today (v1.06) has gotten rid of the nag screen and launches straight into the app.

Auto rotate/landscape orientation still seems to be not working properly. Glad to see the developer is working on it since its "shareware".
    Last edited by echo; 12-31-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast