Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 More Jailbreak 2.0 Videos - Cydia running great on 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jealous soul View Post
    who gives a **** about a video.
    Well, who gives a *@#$% on what you think . . . .
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Default Sweet.
    The dev team is effing awesome! After we get 2.0 unlocked and jail broken on t-mo, its gonna be awesome to get even MORE apps then whats been available on cydia and installer. Mods are spoiled rotten!
    Last edited by blkeagle1; 07-12-2008 at 10:11 PM.
    I think I win for the most lame avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atokadd View Post
    O.O
    So, lets say I got a 3G. Lets just say ( I probably wouldnt do this ) I restored it to 1.1.4, than jailbroke, and unlocked. Would it work with tmobile? And work with the 1.1.4 tzones hack for edge? Or just not have edge and still work with tmobile, and wifi?

This is intriguing. My knowledge was mayjorly off.
    Edit Posiedon: Not appropriate. Just imagine your already on 2.0 firmware and you want to restore to 1.1.4?? Why do you want to go backwards? Hellllllooooo!!!
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Personally, I like videos and prefer them over any other media
    I think I win for the most lame avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdmojaydo619 View Post
    Wow that was intense!
    Hope you didn't wet your pants??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

so if they got the unlock workin y dont they release it?

I never did much with cydia til now because it definitely works on 2.0. I downloaded it and was amazed to see all of my favorite apps from installer like before. Sweet. I didn't see fring though, that's kind of disappointing; is there another app that allows chat and voip over wife?

ohh....there teasing us!

hehe, i can't waittt

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

Thanks

I don't have the 3G iPhone yet because I'm waitin' patiently for someone to develop the software/program to unlock it. That way I can toss in my 'ol sim card from my iPhone and continue the same data plan. $299 sounds good, but when your payin' $90 bucks (US AT&T) a month at bare minimum...No, no thanks!!!

are you kidding? how can you not give a crap about that video?? those people are making it possible for us to jailbreak our phones on 2.0. and the video is showning us that it works. which means they will release it to us shortly.. Edit Poseidon: Not appropriate.
    let them work their magic
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Apparently, not you.
    Not me at all...I've seen enough of their 'video proof.' I'd rather see real results instead of teasers....

Quote Originally Posted by paulhoffmann4086 View Post
    are you kidding? how can you not give a **** about that video?? those people are making it possible for us to jailbreak our phones on 2.0. and the video is showning us that it works. which means they will release it to us shortly.. so chill the **** out.

let them work their magic
    btw I am chill.... we've known they can break 2.0 since it was released in beta, so that's a moot point. they need to get around to releasing the software instead of releasing teasers...
    Last edited by jealous soul; 07-12-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jealous soul View Post
    Not me at all...I've seen enough of their 'video proof.' I'd rather see real results instead of teasers....

btw I am chill.... we've known they can break 2.0 since it was released in beta, so that's a moot point. they need to get around to releasing the software instead of releasing teasers...
    ya thats true. it is about time they release this to us. but i would rather wait longer and have a jailbreak that wont mess up my phone and i have to wait another week or so to make sure it works perfect then i will.

and also they really need to pay more attention to windows users. pwnge will be on the mac for this jailbreak maybe and if thats the case i realllyyy! dont want to wait weeks just so they can make a windows version.. they should come out at the same time. and also i really think a simple ziphone jailbreak would be great )

btw i just got my 3G iphone today i waited at the store from 4am to 9am!
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:59 PM.

man enough videos. we all know it works. i just want it now!! lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulhoffmann4086 View Post
    ya thats true. it is about time they release this to us. but i would rather wait longer and have a jailbreak that wont **** up my phone and i have to wait another week or so to make sure it works perfect then i will.

and also they really need to pay more attention to windows users. pwnge will be on the mac for this jailbreak maybe and if thats the case i realllyyy! dont want to wait weeks just so they can make a windows version.. they should come out at the same time. and also i really think a simple ziphone jailbreak would be great )

btw i just got my 3G iphone today i waited at the store from 4am to 9am!
    i agree with you....but enough teasing

It me 6 hours to get mine yesterday, 5am-11am, and I love it so far....wish I could jailbreak though

and btw poetic_folly, didn't mean any disrespect to you. I've just grown tired of the 'dev team's' PR shenanigans....

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Dev Team FTW - I just hope Cydia is brought all the way up to snuff though.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I don't want to see videos I want to see a jailbreak released... Stop this publicity stunt already...
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-18-2008 at 05:59 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im so ready to jailbreak 2.0. Its killing me.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i think videos are good! - -If they develope it they can take their time releasing it. I would tell them to hurry up, but i don't think im those shoes. Thats something they give out for free, when people are willing to spend $100 to get it unlocked.

Let wait and get the stable version.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jayc7176 For This Useful Post:

Napoleon_PhoneApart (07-13-2008)

If dev team didn't keep us updated with videos, we would be complaining that they're not doing enough or that we're not hearing enough from them. They give us videos and we complain that its not enough and we just want the jailbreak. The 3G iphone just came out and we want the jailbreak available as soon as we unbox it. Relax a lil bit. They're helping us all out.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Cydia IS up to snuff. It's been a more stable, rapid, supported package manager than Installer for a while now.

I foresee quite a rush of Cydia users pretty soon here.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast