Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 1.1.3 Firmware Preview Gallery

so do we have a date?
    1JZ-GTE w00t!

My Supra Video
    MySpace

everything is fake.. it's prob from china too... lmao... i wont believe it until it's release... hopefully it's true... and unlock will come soon :-)

What ever thats suits you. ^^
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    So you still believe its fake. ^^
    Actually, I think it's legit. I'm just saying, anything can be faked - even video - although, what do I know? I'm waiting for the 3G version.

I just hope Apple is putting more features into the 1.1.3 update than multi-homes and wiggling icons.

As for a Date - My guess is Jan. 15th. Macworld is Jan 14-18th and Steve has his announcements on Tuesdays.

Thanks

Anyone even questioning that it could be a fake is stupid. No offence.
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Anyone even questioning that it could be a fake is stupid. No offence.
    For you to say that is stupid, seriously. That had to be he most idiotic posts I've seen on these forums.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    For you to say that is stupid, seriously. That had to be he most idiotic posts I've seen on these forums.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelation03 View Post
    Actually, I think it's legit. I'm just saying, anything can be faked - even video - although, what do I know? I'm waiting for the 3G version.

I just hope Apple is putting more features into the 1.1.3 update than multi-homes and wiggling icons.

As for a Date - My guess is Jan. 15th. Macworld is Jan 14-18th and Steve has his announcements on Tuesdays.
    Yeah i guess.

Default man thats cool, BETTER BE REAL THOUGH
    man thats cool. i have been waiting for this!!!

this better be real. Someone replied in the gear live forum contradicting the fact that those iphone are NOT hacked. He claimed to see the words "NATE" blurred out in the carrier name.

No word yet on the disk-mode and voice recording support the 1.1.3 update was supposed to have (from an interview with apple and cnet france earlier in the year)?

...?

id just like to video record we got all the dang memory so why not ? D*mn Steve Jobbs

if we just restore before the update, will it still brick or no?

Mate thats was a rumor./

well i was just wondering i never heard a rumor about it..
    so it wont?

nobody knows yet dude... lets just wait and see, and stand eagerly by our "donate" buttons once the good hacker people present us with a "how to" video
    So many apps.. so little time!

You think Apple doesnt know this, and in fact apple doesn't give a damn about there shiny device getting unlocked, as long as they sell/make money, profits they don't care what people are even doing, modding there iphones unlocking there iphones they don't give a *S*H*I*T*.

If they didn't want us modding/unlocking our iphones they would of pulled the tightest security possible, they wouldn't update the baseband etc they know those things lead to potential unlocks/mods to there shiny toy. But yeah they have ATT and they have to "Pre-tend" they are doing something to officially "LOCK" the iphones to ATT.

AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA$H FOR HIM.

YOU KNOW UNLOCKED/MODIFIED IPHONES = MORE IPHONES SOLD IN FACT WAY MORE IPHONES SOLD. AND THAT IS WHAT APPLE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WANTS.

ANYONE WITH A HEAD CAN FIGURE THAT OUT.

iPhone? More like MyPhone blazingangel1986's Avatar
    Thanks

You think Apple doesnt know this, and in fact apple doesn't give a damn about there shiny device getting unlocked, as long as they sell/make money, profits they don't care what people are even doing, modding there iphones unlocking there iphones they don't give a *S*H*I*T*.

If they didn't want us modding/unlocking our iphones they would of pulled the tightest security possible, they wouldn't update the baseband etc they know those things lead to potential unlocks/mods to there shiny toy. But yeah they have ATT and they have to "Pre-tend" they are doing something to officially "LOCK" the iphones to ATT.

AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA FOR HIM.

YOU KNOW UNLOCKED/MODIFIED IPHONES = MORE IPHONES SOLD IN FACT WAY MORE IPHONES SOLD. AND THAT IS WHAT APPLE OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WANTS.

the man makes a point

While Apple may make some money on the handset, its the ATT revenue stream they want.....a revenue stream that most hacked phones do not provide.

So it is not fair to say that Apple only wants to sell the phone and once that is done they are happy and could care less what you do with it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    the man makes a good point too. LOL!

AND I BELIEVE STEVE IS THE ONE WHO JUST LIKES MAKING MONEY AND ALLOWING THE DEVS TO OPEN A PATH TO EASY CA FOR HIM.

actually, the ATT/Apple agreement gives apple a percentage of your monthly service charges under the iphone plan. So they make more money when people stick with ATT as they continue to get monthly revenue from your service.
    Really?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast