+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 3g iPhone Jailbreak Video

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The only thing I want is to unlock because i travel all the time . If only ATT would do it for me like it used to with Windows mobile.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The only thing I want is to unlock because i travel all the time . If only ATT would do it for me like it used to with Windows mobile. I do not care about installer, or any programs in it all i need is to use iphone with my 13 SIM card from dif. providers, I do travel 3 times a month.
    Dear Apple ,
    I am ready to pay 3 times more for legaly unlocked iphone , please sale one to me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    all of you just need to f*£in be patient because ifortner already has the jailbreak and has had the jailbreak but what all you you don't understand is that you can jailbreak the firmware 2.0 but theres no use for it because most of the installer apps are not compatable with 2.0. Look up ifortner forum and it explains everything about the jailbreak for 2.0 and with 3g iPhones its useless to try and jailbreak it because it won't support installer apps and the apps store apps it bricks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1jocelyn For This Useful Post:

DennisTheMenace (07-17-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im new to this i bought the new 3g. But my wife has the old one how do i get the installer on mine. I want to change my icons to something cool. And add more apps free.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789