Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 2.0 Jailbreak Success on 3g iPhone

  1. #21
    ATT
    but that doesn't really matter.
    100% bypass without iTunes

    I feel like the 2.0 will be hacked VERY easily.
    I think theres only 2 security increases in 2.0
    1st No Downgrading - probably a way to bypass
    2nd ZiPhone and iBrickr don't recognize iPhone.
    Last edited by RealRitzcracker; 07-11-2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #22
    /bow DevTeam

  3. #23
    so how long until they release it? hours? days?

  4. #24
    just out of curiosity...since firmware 2.0 was able to be unlocked on a non-3g iphone...will those new apple apps be able to run smoothly on the edge network ? cuz i've been trying to search for answers but i can't seem to find them . thanks !

  5. #25
    I have been able to get to the phone and contacts page using some of RealRitsCracker's numbers. Just like before. once the mode phone on double tap the on/off the slide the emerg. it opens up to the contacts. The old Jailbreak does not work nor does the prefs url. I was able to setup wifi and take photos like before.

    1Gen iPhone. Baseband unlocked but I have not been able to activate the phone.

    The baseband was extracted from Beta 7 and I used simple unlock method to install.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Seriously, Apple should really try and employee these guys.
    they probably already work for apple.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe


    http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

    wanna be cool? Follow me

  7. #27
    just realized that with the baseband unlocked I can call any number for the emergency numbers. not just 911

  8. #28
    nice!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Seriously, Apple should really try and employee these guys.
    Although that might could very well be good news for some of the dev-team members........... I dont think thats such a good idea. because then, they wouldn't be able to share their infinite knowledge with all of us dummies....


    thanks for all the hard work guys, Cheers!

  11. #31
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I hope they make it available soon.. I cant wait to use the 2.0 on my iphone. do anyone know how long until the release?

  12. #32
    Default Whatwhatwhattt!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rick1123581322 View Post
    just realized that with the baseband unlocked I can call any number for the emergency numbers. not just 911
    WAIT, What!!!!!!!!!!

    Let me get this straight, you can make phone calls from your phone without actually using a cell service???

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblader View Post
    WAIT, What!!!!!!!!!!

    Let me get this straight, you can make phone calls from your phone without actually using a cell service???
    His SIM will connect him to his respective cell service regardless of what the phone says so.... no.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  14. #34
    Guy Big Big Big News
    It's Pirate Time
    Apple = Total Screwed Today

    Defective iPhones - Yellow LCD Screens
    MobileMe/.Mac - Slow or Totally Down
    Long Lines + No In Store Activation - More Unlocked Phones!
    AT&T Is Going To Be Pissed About Unlocked 3G and 2.0Firmware iPhones
    Also Welcome to TOTAL PIRACY NOW
    Now that there is a 2.0 is jailbroken that means we will have access to the file system.
    That means all those Commercial "Non Free" Apps on the App Store can now be ripped from iPhones and copied on the internet for others to download.

    Confused?
    Lets say you buy Super Monkey Ball for 10.00 and you jailbreak your phone.
    You open your iPhone on your computer copy/paste/drag your MkyBall.app folder to your desktop upload to private foreign servers or bit torrent or p2p and bam FREE PIRATED APPS FOR ALL!

    Wow Not Only Is AT&T going to be pissed so is Sega haha

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRitzcracker View Post
    Long Lines + No In Store Activation - More Unlocked Phones!
    wow i wish i live in usa to do a massive mob gathering with my friends toscare the apple/att customer support service to give a online activation

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRitzcracker View Post
    Guy Big Big Big News
    It's Pirate Time
    Apple = Total Screwed Today

    Defective iPhones - Yellow LCD Screens
    MobileMe/.Mac - Slow or Totally Down
    Long Lines + No In Store Activation - More Unlocked Phones!
    AT&T Is Going To Be Pissed About Unlocked 3G and 2.0Firmware iPhones
    Also Welcome to TOTAL PIRACY NOW
    Now that there is a 2.0 is jailbroken that means we will have access to the file system.
    That means all those Commercial "Non Free" Apps on the App Store can now be ripped from iPhones and copied on the internet for others to download.

    Confused?
    Lets say you buy Super Monkey Ball for 10.00 and you jailbreak your phone.
    You open your iPhone on your computer copy/paste/drag your MkyBall.app folder to your desktop upload to private foreign servers or bit torrent or p2p and bam FREE PIRATED APPS FOR ALL!

    Wow Not Only Is AT&T going to be pissed so is Sega haha
    It's been talked about a few times. This site doesn't condone warez, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before apps start popping up on torrent sites and rapidshare.

  17. #37
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    dang, i know its been a long day for apple haha

  18. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevTeaml View Post
    We’ve added lots of new features, including 2.0 support, spotlight file indexing of .ipsws, canned websearches, installer custom configuration, custom root partitions and various other things that you’ll see on the release. Release date is soon although not this weekend. So check out the video, hopefully it will hold you off until we release. Video is here Music by the Marx brothers :-)
    [ame]http://xs1.iphwn.org/video_assets/pwnage_final.mov[/ame]
    here you guys go

  19. #39
    I don't think that video works.

  20. #40
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    The video feed on the dev's website is up but I thik so many people are viewing it's "busy". I'll try in a little bit. The post on the blog says pwnage 2.0 will NOT be released this weekend.

    Update: The video is a tad confusing going back ad forth between iphone and ipod and 1.1.4 and 2.0... but yeah... it's up.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 07-11-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •