Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 Unlocked | 2.0 Jailbroken - CONFIRMED

So when will the unlocking program be out, I just put 2.0 on my phone and want to unlock it really bad!!

excellent :-)
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

i dont really post here but this deserves a post

AWESOME-NESSS!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    What would be the point of true GPS if there wont be any turn by turn? I dont get it. What am i missing here??
    That's what I think. If you're not going to get 10 ft accuracy like a real GPS unit, there isn't a whole lot of benefit from it except that you will get located anywhere in the world, not just where cell phone towers and wi-fi exists. I wanted the 10 ft accuracy for geocaching as well as turn by turn so that I could do it wherever I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    What would be the point of true GPS if there wont be any turn by turn? I dont get it. What am i missing here??
    Quote Originally Posted by xj.archaeologist View Post
    The stupidity of Apple (yes, I said it).
    Does the crippling of our Bluetooth also confuse it? Because it confuses the living crap out of me. It's an iPod too! BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!
    you ain't kiddin' what's the point of putting better hardware in it if you can't really use its full capabilities!!!??? I was so upset about the bluetooth thing and I'm really going to be disappointed if the GPS doesn't have the standard 10 ft accuracy!!
    Last edited by tntmorgan; 07-10-2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Where to find it??
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Green Apple
    Thanks

I REALLY want to upgrade to 2.0 but I hate to lose my summerboard themes. 1.1.4 for a little while longer it is!

Also most excellent work to the Dev team!

WoW . . . I cannot wait for that . . . Thanks for the info and thanks to the person(s) who figured it all out . . .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

god the suspense is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by tntmorgan View Post
    That's what I think. If you're not going to get 10 ft accuracy like a real GPS unit, there isn't a whole lot of benefit from it except that you will get located anywhere in the world, not just where cell phone towers and wi-fi exists. I wanted the 10 ft accuracy for geocaching as well as turn by turn so that I could do it wherever I wanted to.

you ain't kiddin' what's the point of putting better hardware in it if you can't really use its full capabilities!!!??? I was so upset about the bluetooth thing and I'm really going to be disappointed if the GPS doesn't have the standard 10 ft accuracy!!
    you guys need to get more up to date news feeds

GPS: TeleNav Confirms iPhone In-Car Navigation App

Default SDK software to keep installer w/2.0 4 iphone
    I wrote a program using the SDK software to keep Installer and all my apps and have Version 2.0 on my iPhone but you need the payed version not the beta free version.

mhm could somebody later upload a 2.0 customfirmware that the win users can also upgrade on 2.0 ? :>

they need to hurry with this.
    ive been updating mmi every minute for the past 8 hours it seems.

why wont the current pwnage program work? it worked the beta versions of 2.0.
    iPhizzle

yes it works on mine

Quote Originally Posted by TASolberg View Post
    yes it works on mine
    does it really? u used the current version of pwnage to unlock the 2.0 firmware that was released this morning?
    iPhizzle

Thanks

Once the pawnage is out, I can upload the vanilla 1.2 (or 2.0) somewhere. I got a line of people that wants the pawned 2.0 as we speak. But we'd rather wait and get it right than hurry and brick the phone. Bricked phones are a pain to unbrick. DevTeam, keep up the good work.

Any one know how and where to activate/jailbreak to use with Optus network. I have upgrade to 2.0 fw but can't activate. Any clue Please.

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss

should be able to run the older apps on the 2.0 FW right?

Is anyone worried about 2.0 being buggy? Would it be a better idea to stick with 1.1.4 for a few more weeks?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I updated from a jailbroken 1.1.4 phone and I don't have any bugs yet

Do you want to know how is the fw 2.0 work with 1st gen Iphone? Do you know how to unlock or activate and when we can use fw 2.0 in Australia? some people waiting 5 hours for an iphone in Melbourne today.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast