Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppStore Thursday! Here's the apps you'll be seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by lor443 View Post
    1st i cnt imagine paying 4 apps i used 2 get 4 free thts 2 weird 2nd r they gna release a lot of 3g iphones like they did the 1st 1 or r they holding them bak nd making us wait like the ps3 or somtin???
    learn how to type.

First i can't i agine paying for applications i used to get for free thats to weird.
    Second are they going to release a lot of 3g iphones like they did the first one or are they holding them back and makeing us wait like the playstation three or something? omg better?

First i can't i agine paying for applications i used to get for free thats to weird.
    Second are they going to release a lot of 3g iphones like they did the first one or are they holding them back and makeing us wait like the playstation three or something? omg better?
    haha, that was still pretty bad.

I'm still psyched even if It is only a rumor

let me translate.

First, I can not imagine paying for applications that are available on installer for free. That would be very awkward. Secondly, will apple be releasing a very large quantity of 3G iPhones or will they limiting the supply and have us wait like Sony did with its release of the Playstation 3?

to answer ur question.

there hasnt been a release of an apple product that was completely sold out. not that i know of at least. so going from the previous releases of apple stuff, i think everyone will be able to get one if they really wanted it.

will installer and cydia still exsist? Apple is only going to host apps they deam worthy right!? I will pay for some apps simply because there is no other way but for the most part the stuff off installer and cydia is free AND steve jobs doesnt have his grubby hands on it. NOW CALLING MY PIRATE BRETHREN DONT JUST BLINDLY PAY SEE, LOOK FOR IT FOR FREE AND IF IT CANT BE RAPED AND PILLAGED THEN AND ONLY THEN SHALL YOU PAY

7:00 hours till the APP STORE!!!!!!

KICK ***!

Well iTunes 7.7 just installed this morning but no sign of the app store. I suppose this will happen later or when I have a 2.0 software iPhone connected. It hasn't asked me to update the iPhone yet 1.1.4 is the latest it says...

Default AppStore is live
    I can confirm as of 5am est that the app store is live and funtioning for those of us running 2.0
    Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
    Test Phone: sold

Don't forget to thank me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amnesia For This Useful Post:

manolis (07-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Is Michael Jackson Still Black?
    according to robot chicken... michael was abducted during the pepsi accident and replaced by a white woman... so yes... michael jackson is still black

do we know what time zone? it's 9am here...
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

While not direct from itunes, here is 2.0 release:

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....7_Restore.ipsw

Quote Originally Posted by garyhartaz View Post
    While not direct from itunes, here is 2.0 release:

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....7_Restore.ipsw
    is that the final release though?
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz

Yes.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

for some reason i am skeptical about that... has anyone used it? and confirmed it wont blow up?

Quote Originally Posted by jrtek View Post
    for some reason i am skeptical about that... has anyone used it? and confirmed it wont blow up?
    I'm installing it right now, I'll let you know how it goes.

i'm installing it now too. there are discussions going on about it elsewhere. there's also a giant thread on it on macrumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    I'm installing it right now, I'll let you know how it goes.
    thank you... I'll be refreshing... Alot

Quote Originally Posted by jrtek View Post
    thank you... I'll be refreshing... Alot
    Back. The firmware installed just fine. New calculator and the rest of the basics is there. One new addition is the Contacts app which was only on the Touch before.

A quick sync after brings the new apps, tried a couple of ones (Remote and Facebook). Everything works as advertised and it is AWESOME.

how exactly do u do it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12