Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confirmed 8AM Launch Time at Apple and AT&T this Friday

anyone know what time would be good to go and line up, i dont live in a very big city, population 600000....i dont really wanna go overnight, but if i have to then, i was hoping life 5am would be good.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is exactly what I am trying to figure out. I don't wanna' go overnight either...i was thinking more on the line of 5-6am. But I guess I might as well get my a** up there at midnight.
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

i live in rural MD and i hope that the farmers in the area that the store is don't need iPhones

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djgibby View Post
    i live in rural MD and i hope that the farmers in the area that the store is don't need iPhones
    haha...that's classic...so true! I wish i lived in the middle of Idaho where the only thing popular, is the potatoes! Getting the iPhone 3G there wouldn't be such a big hassle!
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

My store is in a mall & we'll be open at 8am The Apple store is also opening at the same time in the same mall.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djgibby View Post
    Where are you in Maryland? I'm in the very southern end of Upper Marlboro, almost into Brandywine.

Quote Originally Posted by Numberzz View Post
    I live about 2 minutes away from the Burlingame Apple store by car, and I have my alarm set to go off that morning at 5:45AM. Anyone else going to the Burlingame Apple store? I'd be happy to hold the line for someone.
    Hey wassup, I live in SF and got no problem goin over to Burlingame if you'd be able to hold a spot in line for me! Let me know!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone please tell me why you have to buy the iPhone 3G with a credit card? It's not like you can buy a lot and unlock them without being smashed with cancellation fees and such so why can't I (a 17 year old) walk into an apple store and use my $100 rebate from the last iPhone and pay the rest with cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Where are you in Maryland? I'm in the very southern end of Upper Marlboro, almost into Brandywine.
    i live in Carroll county about 45 mins from Baltimore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12