Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Has updated their page with prices for 3G Iphone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So what's the deal with the enterprise data package? Its 15 bucks more but what's the difference? Is that what you need to be able to use exchange? If so that's pretty sheisslich.

Quote Originally Posted by ceyx0522 View Post
    Someone help me, so i sold my 2g iphone about 2 weeks ago and for now im using a cheap prepaid phone w/ my iphone sim installed. My att account says:

"This line is eligible for equipment discount pricing when you sign up for a 2-year service agreement. You can take advantage of our no-commitment pricing option, with the exception of iPhone which requires a 2-year commitment."

So does this mean i will pay $199 or the 399 upgrade pricing?
    Sounds like you read it incorrectly. If it states "you can take advantage of our no-commitment pricing option" then you are NOT eligible for the $199/299 price.

For those who sold their current 2G iPhone expecting to get the new 3G one at the discounted price & they were NOT eligible are in for a rude suprise come July 11th. If you haven't sold it already, keep the phone on the account until you purchase the new one! Even if it has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtonyyx View Post
    Can't we just buy the iPhone from the website or the store for less than $599 or $699 ? I mean it would be unlocked wouldn't it?
    No. The $600/700 pricing option won't be available until either late summer or a few months in. Apple will unbrick the phone for those customers. The phone MUST be purchased IN store. Same goes for Direct Fulfillment. iPhones will be shipped to the store NOT the customers home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    So what's the deal with the enterprise data package? Its 15 bucks more but what's the difference? Is that what you need to be able to use exchange? If so that's pretty sheisslich.
    Enterprise email is the difference. If you don't have a corporate email (blackberry, microsoft exchange, etc) then this doesn't pertain to you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well. I just got an internship at Honda, so I'm not sure if this will pertain to me or not, (I start tomorrow so I might get an email address) it sucks that I'd have to pay an additional fee to use this though. Is it possible someone will figure out how to her it without the extra fee? Isn't it the phone that handles it anyways? Unlike an mms

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Well. I just got an internship at Honda, so I'm not sure if this will pertain to me or not, (I start tomorrow so I might get an email address) it sucks that I'd have to pay an additional fee to use this though. Is it possible someone will figure out how to her it without the extra fee? Isn't it the phone that handles it anyways? Unlike an mms
    Normally the company IT dept configures your enterprise settings on the device. If you have no idea about anything pertaining to this you may want to contact your rep at work in regards to enterprise email. More than likely interns don't receive company email.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

i called at&t today and asked about my company discount, and they said it is not applied to the current iphone plan! but it is to the new iphone 3g. so i pay 89.99 family plan 30.00 unlimited text and 20 data = 139.99! so with the new iphone 80.00 for talk - 19% = 64.80 plus 9.99 for second line, plus 30 for text and 30 for 3g data = 134.79! so it is actually cheaper for me with the new 3g iphone monthly payment! awesome! and i did confirm this with att customer support and a supervisor!

Default Boycott 3G iPhone
    People please stop encouraging apple by talking about yet another p.o.s iPhone. Yes my iPhone is a p.o.s Only 2 reasons I have it big screen & 16GB.
    If we ever hope to see an up to date apple phone then at some point we all have to take a stand and say "No thank you cuz you can do better" but they won't cuz we keep buying up every little p.o.s they come out with. I mean come on the cons out way the pros any way you look at it when comparing it to any other smart phone out there. My 2yr old SonyEricsson w850i does more than the iPhone. Well that's my 2cents any way. Hope there are more smart consumers out there like me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    People please stop encouraging apple by talking about yet another p.o.s iPhone. Yes my iPhone is a p.o.s Only 2 reasons I have it big screen & 16GB.
    If we ever hope to see an up to date apple phone then at some point we all have to take a stand and say "No thank you cuz you can do better" but they won't cuz we keep buying up every little p.o.s they come out with. I mean come on the cons out way the pros any way you look at it when comparing it to any other smart phone out there. My 2yr old SonyEricsson w850i does more than the iPhone. Well that's my 2cents any way. Hope there are more smart consumers out there like me.
    That's The Way Technology Goes Man........... Plus I Doubt If Your Sony Phone Does More Than My iPhone.(I Love My iPhone!)
    Agile Messenger - IM App
    SMB Prefs - For Themes
    iSlsk - P2P App Like Limewire to Download Music & Videos
    uSirius - Streams Sirius Radio
    VideoRecorder (Full Version) - Self Explanatory
    MxTube - Download Videos From YouTube
    iSim (Full Version) - Save Contacts To My Sim Card.
    Swirly MMS - To Get MMS.
    SpoofApp - To Spoof My Number On Others Call ID.
    VideoTones - Self Explanatory (I Make My Own Too Cause I Need Them Loud!)

Here's A Little Sample:
    Last edited by bamgates; 07-07-2008 at 01:06 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sick of hearing about this damn 3g iphone, it just seems like aTT is scheming some extra cash flow for not much more speed..LAME! Sticking with my 2g

Since I don't currently have an iphone and still have 10 months before I'm eligible for an upgrade, does that mean I can buy a used 2g iphone and activate it on my account before Friday and get the discounted pricing on the 3g iphone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

bluetube - no you cannot, swapping phones does not reset of make you elegable for the new phones, you will have to wait till your contract or wait till summer when they offer 599pricing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345