Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uSirius - Satellite Radio on the iPhone

Thank you for the great app. Works very good for me in short sprints.

I have one thing I that noticed but have not read anyone else having this.
    My phone was heating up while using the app. The first time, I had placed it in my belt holster. It had been streaming music for about 10 minutes. But it stopped, so I thought I had to reconnect. But it was hot when I took it out. Now, I did believe this happened from me not giving the phone enough ventilation while streaming. But on the second time, I just it had placed on my desk. I went to change the channel and it was hot again.

Has anyone else noticed it getting warm or hot while streaming for about 5 to 15 minutes? Or maybe not at all?

Thanks in advance for any comments or tips that people might have.
    Maybe it's just me and I'm doing something wrong.

Default is you satisfied yet??
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    ahh now all we need is XM and ill be satisfied for life
    apparently you should be satisfied.

uXM Release Candidate 3 | Millard Software

Enjoy XM Satellite Radio on your uPnP Media Player, Netgear MP101, Linksys WMLS11B, XBox 360, iPhone, and more!
    http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/sigs/801120092.png

Life's short so have a blast. Give God a good laugh, tell him YOUR big plan.

Thanks

THANK YOU...i dont know what more to say..I could never dream of anything better...lol..an even if the sound quality is not the best atleast Im able to connect to all channels espcially howard stern.. wifi is much better connect obviously but it works good with edge until it cuts off...

The only thing i dont like an this may have been addressed is the INCOMING CALLS my phone will partially vibrtate once and thats it..so if your not looking at the screen then u dont know there is a call coming in..atleast this happens for me an when on edge it just goes straight to voicemail which i already imagined...

I just got my daughter an iPod Touch and she really wants the uSirius app. The new iTouch came with 1.1.4 and I understand there probably will be a S/W update on the 11th for the iPhone. I am looking for opinions of whether or not should I try and jailbreak this new iPod. I will confess this is the first Apple product in the house along with the new Macbook she received today for her b-day. I am a newbie with Mac.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default XM?
    So does this mean that XM is next?!? Please?!? I would purchase a program that allowed me to listen to my XM on my phone, get on it guys!
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

Default D'Oh!
    Quote Originally Posted by dontevenfucwitme View Post
    So does this mean that XM is next?!? Please?!? I would purchase a program that allowed me to listen to my XM on my phone, get on it guys!
    Ugh...try reading THREE POSTS UP!

Quote Originally Posted by sciberjack View Post
    uXM Release Candidate 3 | Millard Software

Enjoy XM Satellite Radio on your uPnP Media Player, Netgear MP101, Linksys WMLS11B, XBox 360, iPhone, and more!
    Last edited by jwcrash; 07-06-2008 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

"Third-party software: If things go as Apple hopes, third-party software could be the biggest attraction to the new iPhone 3G, and to upgraded older iPhones. By some estimates, there will be hundreds of these programs, some free and some paid, almost immediately."

Hopefully uSirius will be available without jailbreaking the iPhone and or iTouch.

Walt Mossberg's full review of the new iPhone is available in tomorrow's edition of the Wall Street Journal.

Any updates usirius being ported for 2.0 for some reason? please?

millard told me he's working on it for the app store and if that doesn't get accepted he'll do a jailbreak version

*patiently waits*

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy0x52 View Post
    millard told me he's working on it for the app store and if that doesn't get accepted he'll do a jailbreak version

*patiently waits*
    I'll gladly pay for it if it goes to the App Store.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

Hope he releases XM too
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

I would pay for it too. This was the only app I ever really wanted. I lost it since I made the mistake of upgrading to 2.0. I want it back soooo bad.

This is by far the app i miss most..

I have to echo this as well. I miss the XM on my Iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXMustang View Post
    I would pay for it too. This was the only app I ever really wanted. I lost it since I made the mistake of upgrading to 2.0. I want it back soooo bad.
    Yes yes yes... i almost didn't upgrade because i didn't want to leave this one behind!!!!!

same here. Hopefully an app store version will be released soon. I'm paying for a Sirius subscription with no way to listen. I also really miss iPhone video recorder.

Green Apple
    Thanks

cant wait for it to be on 2.0

I've got to jump on this one too. While I love having 2.0 unlocked and jailbroken, I'm REALLY missing uSirius. I'd gladly pay for it in the app store.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper366 View Post
    I've got to jump on this one too. While I love having 2.0 unlocked and jailbroken, I'm REALLY missing uSirius. I'd gladly pay for it in the app store.
    Same here. I love uSirius. That being said....when it hits the App Store, it's gotta be 'priced right'. NOT FREE (I don't expect free!), but there's a $ point at which some of the App store software just doesn't make sense....

For music mixes, Pandora is filling the gap quite nicely, but there are some Sirius channels that I'd like to listen to also.

Can someone say HOWARD STERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for the 2.0 port of uSirius.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast