Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uSirius - Satellite Radio on the iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jait View Post
    Loaded it up, was able to log in, but got the "Unable to load lineup." error. Is there an error log to look at/upload?
    that error came up when my 3 day free subscription ran out today..
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Quote Originally Posted by acaijr73 View Post
    that error came up when my 3 day free subscription ran out today..
    That's what I get for not refreshing and just editing my post. Thanks for the reply, though.

Was that on 0.61?

This is a great app. I agree with most of the statements about the freezing and rebooting. I have been using this all day and just made a donation so that the developer can continue to improve this. My favorite app thus far for my phone. When the bugs get worked out I will donate again.

Clearing cache deleted the logos and lineup dirs. Starting again and choosing channel 30, without asking the app to reload the logos, I got the maxim channel. The stream stopped after about 30 seconds.

I should mention that I think the work done so far is great. I, obviously, haven't done anything like this and am only giving some data maybe help in the littlest bit that I can.
    Last edited by jait; 06-27-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

0.61 available but continue to get "package download failure". Anyone else having any luck upgrading?

Thanks

^^^I was having the same issue but 0.62 just showed up on Installer and downloaded fine.
    Apples taste good.

This app is one of the best I have installed. I also figured out that you can lock your phone and the stream will still play. So with the screen off and just the audio playing I dont think the phone will get that hot. I have not tried it yet for extended periods of time to see but just wanted to share this info if others did not know.

I havent installe 62 yet but 61 still has major issues with random streams

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    I havent installe 62 yet but 61 still has major issues with random streams
    Might want to try the .62 update. I upgraded a bit ago and have not had any stream mix up issues after switching over 20 channels. Didn't clear the settings/cache before/after updating. Just works great now.

I can't login for *****. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and even updated to .62. Still can't login. Already logged in on the computer. What now???

this works great, and its not free. you have to have a sirius sub to log on. the app on the phone is free and to log in on your phone is free though.

Manually installed .62 and my random stream probs seem to have cleared up. I LOVE THIS app and will be donating for sure..

ok I am a very non-tech savy person. I would like to try to put this on my phone but I do not see any "how to" instructions. Can someone tell me how to install this with step by step instructions. Again please remember I am not tech savy and thanks ahead of time...

By the way, to the poster above, i'm going to point out that with gmail, just put a period anywhere, or add a +anything and you have unlimited addresses with one address.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ksong12 For This Useful Post:

partykdj (06-28-2008)

OK. So where can I find installation instrucitons. Thanks...

.62 fixed my stream issues for not. Great job, great app!

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jait View Post
    That's what I get for not refreshing and just editing my post. Thanks for the reply, though.

Was that on 0.61?

Yea it was

Quote Originally Posted by LilKCCeleb View Post
    I can't login for . I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and even updated to .62. Still can't login. Already logged in on the computer. What now???
    make sure your user name and password is entered correctly. i had that issue when u iwas doing the 3 day trial come to find out i wasnt putting the password in correctly its case sensitive so u Have to enter it the way sirius gives u the trial info or the way you have your info if you have an account

Quote Originally Posted by partykdj View Post
    OK. So where can I find installation instrucitons. Thanks...
    Go to your installer in your phone go to packages and type usirius in the search bar........ install that then go out of your installer let the phone go through its springing of the springboard procees.. once it has dont that then it will be on your home page.. hit the icon usirius will open up the put in your log in info and then hit channels.... then choose a channel you want to listen to......
    Last edited by acaijr73; 06-28-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

great app best on my phone by far

I've read through all the posts and haven't seen anyone else with this problem: I can get signed in and everything works up until I get "aquiring [sic] stream". Nothing happens after that...just the spinner and the stream never gets connected. Tried several different streams...nothing. I'm using v.62.

Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by tookay View Post
    I've read through all the posts and haven't seen anyone else with this problem: I can get signed in and everything works up until I get "aquiring [sic] stream". Nothing happens after that...just the spinner and the stream never gets connected. Tried several different streams...nothing. I'm using v.62.

Anyone else seeing this?
    this happened to me for a few hours so i just deleted usirius then downloaded it again. Now it seems to work just fine.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast