Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uSirius - Satellite Radio on the iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is anyone else missing channel 100 and 101?

Quote Originally Posted by jjasinski View Post
    is anyone else missing channel 100 and 101?
    It is because you are using the trial, it will show up if you subscribe.

This is a great program, but there are 2 things that I think need to be fixed.

1. The Canadian logins don't work, I had to sign up for a US trial to get it to login.

2. It would be nice if it ran in the background.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Yeah, it needs to run in the background like the iPod app does.. that would make it complete!

Canadians..... Jason is working on the canadian sirius login issue. I emailed him the other day and he replied, that he would look at the problem. He has my login info to play with sirius.ca login.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sparko For This Useful Post:

unlockme (06-25-2008)

I tried your info on my iphone and no go. Type it in exactly as you have. any other ideas
    slavgrl

idk i cant sign in with mine every time i try signing in its says error unable to sign in but when i put it on my bros phone it works fine idk what to do. its starting to tick me off haha

Thank you, this program is exactly what I've been looking for. So far it's worked perfect for me.

When I try and stream Shade 45 (stream 45), it's playing one of the talk channels. I haven't tried too many other channels, but other than that mixup and no ability to run in the background,... I'd say this is one of the best apps I've seen in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    Canadians..... Jason is working on the canadian sirius login issue. I emailed him the other day and he replied, that he would look at the problem. He has my login info to play with sirius.ca login.
    Awesome, thanks for letting us know

i restore my phone and install only this app but still only work on wifi not work on edge FU**k this

I cant download this too. This is the one and only app I really wanted and i cant get it. Anyone try to get it lately and it worked? I typed in the info into the browser and into installer under a new source and it will not work. Any ideas, I am really new to all this stuff.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by flrdotcom View Post
    is anyone getting this error on installer when trying to update to 0.60?
    I had the same problem trying to update from .50 to .60 and I eventually just manually downloaded the ZIP file and then placed it in the Installer temp directory and it installed fine. In order to do this, you'll need to know how to SSH in to the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by garyhartaz View Post
    I had the same problem trying to update from .50 to .60 and I eventually just manually downloaded the ZIP file and then placed it in the Installer temp directory and it installed fine. In order to do this, you'll need to know how to SSH in to the iPhone.
    Ok, how do you do this?

Finally this app has arrived and I must say it has the potential to be one of the best applications for the iphone. I have been testing it out lately and the issues that are reported are just about the same for me.

1. Channel Mix-ups: This is a pretty big issue, because you don't know where anything really is. If you clear the cache and re-load occasionally you will find the right channel. I'm sure they will fix this with the next update.

2. Edge/Wifi: This is where this app is much better than orb, because with edge you actually have a relatively good stream. I don't know how possible this is, but I went running in the attempts to see how long the stream would hold. I got a few hundred yards down my block and lost the stream. Not only did I lose the stream though. Once the stream is lost the phone automatically reboots. I don't know how you fix this in an update, but this app would be just unbelievable if you held an edge stream while moving. I'm going to go ahead and confirm with good service/strong edge in a stationary position that the app holds a stream very well.

I love this app but for those of you who installed it, check all your other apps to see which one of them gets disabled by usiruis. I installed .60 and it knocked out my safari and ifob apps. I then deleted ifob and safari started working again. My friend installed the app and it knocked out isteamy,skysms and orb live. He then uninstalled the app and they started working again. There seems to be a conflict or bug somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadow View Post
    I love this app but for those of you who installed it, check all your other apps to see which one of them gets disabled by usiruis. I installed .60 and it knocked out my safari and ifob apps. I then deleted ifob and safari started working again. My friend installed the app and it knocked out isteamy,skysms and orb live. He then uninstalled the app and they started working again. There seems to be a conflict or bug somewhere.
    May be with the specific apps mentioned (I've never installed them). I've had no issue other than the channels being mixed up, and losing the stream when using EDGE and moving (driving). Been using it for two days now. Both WiFi and EDGE are pretty solid for me, at least with EDGE always staying on the same tower.

It would be cool if the app would run in the background like the iPod.

just got an email from Jason. He's fixed the canadian sirius login issue! He indicated that he would post a new version sometime tonight or tomorrow.

You need to add the following source to Installer:

http://repo.ispazio.net

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I cant update and install anything on installer since I put on the app. Is anyone else having this issue what can I do its getting real annoying

Quote Originally Posted by garyhartaz View Post

Can you provide a link to where ya downloaded the app? I am having issues with updates to this program failing via installer. I have no prob SSH but where do i find the app?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast